[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The bill of rights in the cyber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

The bill of rights in the cyber. What should be the bill of rights equivalent for use on the Internet. For example you're being threatened online and you whip out your cyber gun and yell "STAY BACK BACK IT UP STAY BACK" in order to protect you in the cyber world.

There should be a way to "conceal carry" on the Internet. At least on American websites. Whatever gun we would use on the Internet we could have Internet gun shops and ranges.

Virtual reality will be the Internet of the future so the Internet will become more and more lifelike and so will the threats that accompany it. There will be hackers (burglers) there will be doxxers (peepin toms) there will be bullies (bullies) and we should have at our disposal what our founding fathers intended, a way to bear arms on the Internet.

Now, discuss and let's make this happen, can't wait to get my cyber ccw piece.
>>
>>34644521
I would jack off
>>
>>34644549
And I'd arrest you at gunpoint and put you in cyber jail for that despicable act you sick fuck. See this is why we need Internet guns.
>>
If you get Internet shot your computer should basically zap you with a million volts.
>>
>>34644521
Nothing in cyber matters. Do whatever you want.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.