[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /k/, is it true that manual strangulation (strangulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1433571009576.jpg (54KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433571009576.jpg
54KB, 462x600px
Tell me /k/, is it true that manual strangulation (strangulation with one's bare hands and without the aid of a rope or other such object) is actually a really difficult and inefficient way of killing someone?
>>
Yes. It takes way longer than you think to die from oxygen deprivation.
Blacking out =/= death
>>
>>34643780
If someone's unconscious it's easy to kill them.

Are you planning something OP?
>>
>>34643798
No, just curious.
>>
>>34643765

It takes about a minute of oxygen deprivation to cause a blackout. It takes three minutes to cause permanent neural damage, it takes somewhere north of that to really kill someone. All of these are dependent on personal and environmental conditions. Not to mention that if they manage to break free and get a gasp of air you reset that one minute clock, and if you're someone like me that has some disproportionately large neck muscles for some reason, well, nothing personnel, but rip you kiddo.

Memes aside literally anything you could do besides strangling them is better than strangling them. That is unless you know how a real neck restraint works and you can get them in one, in which case you can cut off the blood flow and they'll go out in seconds. That, however, takes special training to do properly and under pressure, and I would never recommend that to someone unless they were trained.
>>
>>34643798
Easy, yes, but still inefficient. You're gonna spend a few MINUTES throttling someone, when you could just bop them on the head, or cut something vital. The main factor for me is how long I'd be on the scene.

Strangulation is generally viewed as a very "personal" way of killing someone, due to the time, effort, and proximity.
>>
>>34643765
You're choking someone's airway if you're just using your hands. This will roughly take about 3 minutes of tight consistent pressure to kill. This doesn't sound like much, but try actually squezing something your hands tightly for 3 straight minutes. It's a long fucking time, especially when someone is fighting to survive by breaking your grip.

Speaking of which, a grip on the neck using only your hands is not a secure grip at all and will easily be broken unless you're way bigger and stronger than your opponet or have already knocked them unconcious.

The much more efficient way to kill by strangulation is by choking the carotid arteties located on either side of the neck. There are many ways to do this but the rear naked choke is probably the most well known. You can look up shime waza for more techniques if you're interested. A blood choke takes about 15-20 seconds to cause unconciousness and 30-45 to kill.
>>
>>34643765
Blood chokes are way more effective. You can make someone lose consciousness within 10-20 seconds.
>>
Once a very long time ago I was a drunk in a fight with another and rather bigger bodied drunk and at one point I tried to choke him. Didn't even manage to making him breathe harder, he just got more pissed off.

Of course someone with actual beef could succeed. But they are likely to have a lot more hands and strength and would probably land a punch instead, at greater speed and effect.

And that' why the Gods Above provided us with something called 'weapons'.
>>
>>34643765
>>34643818
Choking someone takes forever and sucks, but actual strangulation, involving restricting bloodflow to the brain works in <30 seconds, and is the tits.

I had to fight a buddy who was two fifths of kessler down that night, and ended up working him into a triangle choke, which is a strangle if you pull their head forward into it, and not only was dude not attacking me anymore, but was straight-up unconcious and bleeding out of his nose and mouth (no punches thrown, blood didn't come from anywhere else) in just about 30 seconds.

I can only imagine doing that to them with a piano wire would be even better. That being said, choking is not worth it and usually will only knock them out, it's hard as fuck and takes several minutes to kill someone by simply choking
>>
>>34643825
As someone that trained MMA for 3.5 years, this. Carotid chokes will drop someone fucking fast.

>>34644071
This too.

Sparring someone intensely for three minutes is tiring. Trying to straight up choke someone with your hands while simultaneously trying to not get killed yourself sounds really fucking exhausting and difficult.
>>
So uhh when a girl tells you she likes getting choked ... is that an airway choke or a blood choke?
'cause I just started dating someone new and I figure throwing her into a rear naked choke would probably end things prematurely.
>>
>>34644122
Airway. If you blood choke her she's gonna lose consciousness in a few seconds.

Pro tip it's more about giving up control and feeling vulnerable/dominated than actual strangulation
>>
>>34644204

This. It has very little to do with actually choking her.

Protip: lots of spanking and hair pulling, go light on the choking, if you actually cut off her breathing she will panic.
>>
File: 53454.jpg (140KB, 1574x890px) Image search: [Google]
53454.jpg
140KB, 1574x890px
>>34643765
It is most effective and easy way to kill with bare hands. Trick is to put thumbs on trachea and apply pressure to break cricoid cartilage ring. Around 38 lbs of force is enough to fracture. Due to location of thumbs on the hands it is instinctive technique that has been used for millennia.

>>34643894
>Blood chokes are way more effective.
Faster yes. But more difficult to execute and easier to defend. Raep choke on the other hand is universally banned in martial arts competitions.
>>
File: Please Stop.png (425KB, 486x495px) Image search: [Google]
Please Stop.png
425KB, 486x495px
>>34643818
>well, nothing personnel, but rip you kiddo.
>>
>>34644887

Thatsthejoke.png
>>
>>34644122
Dont listen to that other guy, its a blood choke, aka strangle. If you airway choke the bitch shes just gonna choke and weeze, its not fun. Theres a reason the strangle is called the sleeper hold. You just have to do it at like 25% so that she doesnt pass out but does have resuced blood flow to the brain. Squeeze on the sides of the neck. It's fairly pleasant that way. This is the same way autoerotic ashphyxiation works.
>>
>>34643765

FUCK YOU OP

FUCK THE REST OF YOU RETARDED SHITS WHO DON'T REPORT THESE POSTS
>>
>what is a rear naked choke
>>
>>34643765
The method you described is very difficult unless you have ginormous hands and significant grip strength. Choking someone Homer Simpson style completely leaves yourself open to any counterattack if the opponent is not restrained.

The most efficient method is a rear facing grasp with the fingers around the entire esophagus, followed by torsion until the trachea is damaged. This is both taught in several traditional martial arts as well as in military unarmed combat. Squeezing something with a large diameter is harder than twisting a much thinner object without a spine attached to it. Being strong enough to shove your fingers directly into somebody's neck is another challenge.
>>
File: fairbairn22.gif (16KB, 336x347px) Image search: [Google]
fairbairn22.gif
16KB, 336x347px
>>34643765
Just like everything, it's really difficult and innefficient when you don't know what you're doing. You can shut down someone in ten seconds and leave them with permanent brain damage and up to death within less than one minute if you blood choke them.
>>
>>34645342
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>34644838
What the fuck are you rambling about? They're not banned they're just ineffective. You're begging for a double armbar.
>>
>>34644838
Wow I didn't know people still practiced bullshido
>>
>>34645858
Holy shit, I wish someone would try to kill me by jerking off my esophagus. That way I would be free to cave in their face with my fist and knees.
>>
>>34644204
Nah dude, airway choke hurts like a bitch and she'll start coughing and gagging and shit. Just enough pressure to the blood flow gets a little light headed without pain or passing out all the way.
>>
>>34647789
Yeah I mentioned that, in the Army/Marines it was taught as a good way to kill a sentry if you didn't have a weapon. You do the ol' wheelbarrow nut boot and then bend their throat 90 degrees from behind.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.