[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban gang punisher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: redhood.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
redhood.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
Ok /k/, let's say you go all red hood/Punisher and get financed by some billionaire to knock over organized crime in your city. With essentially unlimited resources to get any firearm you desire, what would you arm yourself and the mercenaries working with you to deal with local gangs?

I would want to use suppressed to minimise the amount of attention I draw from authorities but would want to use a larger caliber to knock down junkies. Maybe something like a suppressed .45, and the ammo is more common than more niche round, helping cover up the purpose behind their death.
>>
File: Eb9pfFx.jpg (35KB, 634x844px) Image search: [Google]
Eb9pfFx.jpg
35KB, 634x844px
>>34643195
id get a really long sword

like twice my height

and it'd have 40 vectors attatched to it that fire when i use my brain to say that

id think "go go gadget gun" and theyd fire

it'd use 1000000mm bullets because theyre the biggest bullets and i couldnt miss
>>
I'd make an army of small drones to fly around, find criminals, record the shit they do and send it as evidence to the police.
>>
>>34643195
SR25
Surveillance drone
PX4
Plastic explosives

And I'd only target the heads and unredeemable members of African American gangs. I'd just scare the newer guys who ain't really bout that life but got into deep shit

I'm black, my dad was killed in a drive-by
>>
>>34643195
>urban gang
just say what you mean you big pussy
If you're gonna jerk off all over this board at least be honest about it
>>
File: 1434214024982.jpg (45KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1434214024982.jpg
45KB, 681x496px
>>34643195
>knock over organized crime
>knock down junkies

Well which is it nigger?
Also you'd do more good killing central bankers or corrupt politicians
>>
>>34643266
>only px4

you have unlimited funds and you choose to get THOSE nods? you could get some devgru shit with that money
>>
>>34643276
yeah, i meant big city gangs like triads/yakuza/arab, less gangbangers
>>
>>34643286
get to the dealers through the junkies
>>
>>34643288
It's probably my favorite gun to shoot
>>
>>34643299
>get to the dealers through the junkies

Not a libertarian but a legalized and regulated drug trade would likely do more damage to street level crime than one angry /k/ommando and his friends, no matter how much money you had to spend.
>>
I wouldn't bother with weapons, I'm not getting shot.

Instead, I'd get a fuckload of trail cameras, and just map out all the organised crime first.

Then I'd connect the dots, and do stuff like mail a bunch of laboratory glassware and red phosphorus from China to both the kingpin and the drug cooks.

Tip off the police, customs, they see the packages coming in, raid the places, and use the postal connection to establish a RICO-style case between the lab and the kingpin, who'd otherwise be insulated from it.

Of course, by the time the kingpin convinces the police he's been set up and/or that particular evidence is excluded, I'm sure at least some of the lower-down people will have turned on him.
>>
>>34643195
>MP5SD
>G19
>a few offensive frag grenades
>Mossberg 500 (slugs)
>Remington 700 for long range removing
>M4 for maximum removal
>a claymore or three
>a grenade launcher

as for ammo i'd probably go for high quality stuff, probably steel core, with proper AP rounds for people in cars and incendiary for the smoke they make upon hitting things.

the aim is to go for the sentries outside places with the MP5SD first, then once the firefight starts just unload with everything (yes, including the claymores) with the aim of burning the criminals alive. ideally we won't be there for longer than 5 minutes.

>>34643327
why red phosphorus?
>>
>>34643195
M79 w/ handloads
>>
>>34643349
>why red phosphorus?
It's one of the more closely monitored drug precursors, as well as having the association with white phosphorus. So, police have a bit more leeway with the media, they could spin it as drug cooks or terrorism.
>>
File: 1386532048144.jpg (548KB, 3000x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1386532048144.jpg
548KB, 3000x1932px
>>34643195
A tank
>>
>>34643195
>deal with local gangs?
legalize, regulate, and tax
>>
>>34643400
legalize, regulate and tax armed robberies/break-ins/carjackings?
>>
>>34643309
i'm autistic

I thought it said pvs, I need to go to sleep
>>
>>34643326
Why not both?
Cutting down gangs and murdering the politicians that deal with them?
Please don't van me for a joke mister FBI/ATF agent.
>>
>>34643195
I would use whatever is appropriate for the task at hand.

I suppose, as OP said, something suppressed and a decent round would be good. I guess I would equip myself and my men with a mixture of MP7's, UMP45's and AR's.

Since the organized crime is largely government related explosives could be handy as well.
>>
>>34643195
Arm myself with that billionaire's sweet power armor
>>
>>34643266
did they get the guy? was he a innocent bystandar or agangbanger
>>
File: operator.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
operator.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>34643195
This and some nightmare vision googles.
>>
>>34643195
Why do we vie for punishment as opposed to rehabilitation?
>>
>>34645908
Because prisons are commercial business which are interested in regular customers. Same goes to whole lawyers industry. In 2015 there was more licensed lawyers than active serviceman in whole US military, and more than full-time police officers in whole country.
>>
>>34643195
A combinations of suppressed SMGs(likely mp5s, vectors, or MPXs), AR-15s, 12g shotguns, and 9mm beretta 92Ds. All firearms would be matched as closely as possible to what the SLMPD(stl met police) currently use and have used in the recent past. Ammo would be the same.

The SOP would be to imitate police officers and conduct midnight raids on stash houses and priority targets such as senior leadership figures and meetings between gangs.

For the most part we would operate in a group consisting of 2 fire teams, 3 vehicles, 3 drivers, and 2 dedicated gunners. The first fire team would do the heavy lifting, cut the power/landlines, breach quickly, and use suppressed SMGs to put down any resistance. Those who surrender would be plasticuffed temporarily. One of the teammates(back in the convoy) would be running a cell jammer to prevent any 911 calls and we may attack a junction box or other part of infrastructure to produce a phone black out for our entire immediate operating area if something big is gonna go down.

The second team would remain in the vehicles, keeping watch and staying prepared to either exfil their buddies in an emergency or provide security for the convoy if necessary. The gunners would be using remote operated concealed MGs, kept hidden unless needed to push our way through a police barricade or some such. Drivers would likely be monitoring police bands in case some how police are notified as to our actions.

Your average Op would ideally be concluded in a few minutes. Everybody in the building will be executed unless they are children, needed for interrogation, or are to be left alive to spread fear. Then the structure will be burned with time delayed incendiaries.

Ideally this would cause a great amount of friction between LEOs and the community. If necessary hit and run attacks could be staged against LEOs(imitating local bangers of course) to further worsen relations.
>>
>>34646007
The grand finale would come once things are at a fever pitch and the SLMPD and mayor have denied any LEO involvement six ways to sunday.

That's when we kidnap 5-7 LEOs without immediate family using a relatively untraceable drug(GHB or Succ come to mind), place them in similar vehicles to our own with some of our sanitized(but clearly used in the killings) gear and have some of our incendiaries malfunction.

This should remove just about any trust the people have left. Even if they strongly suspect or can even prove that the officers were likely scapegoats the communities they police will never believe them, as the reality is much stranger than the fiction.

Fuck being some punisher knock-off, I wanna watch a whole city burn.
>>
File: -bane60.png (8KB, 355x424px) Image search: [Google]
-bane60.png
8KB, 355x424px
>>34646007
>>34646045
lad, that's some solid fanfic right there
>>
>>34646104
Thanks bb, means a lot to me. I've always entertained the idea of writing as a hobby but never seem to get around to it
>>
Seems the edgelords are out in force tonight.
>>
>>34643195
Just get a gun and kill them yourself
>>
Leave poisoned buckets of chicken everywhere
>>
>>
40mm grenade launcher, gas grenades filled with sarin gas and a good ballistic cap to get through tough windows.

Just drive around and pop a few nades through windows.

Either that or just a flamethrower.
>>
>>34645908
You cant fix something that was made broken (i melanated people)
>>
>>34647579
>(i melanated people)
Excuse me? Is this like aryanizing them?
>>
>>34643195
Use those billions to ease the regulations on private security and law enforcement companies. Anarcho capitalism is a solid system.
>>
>Maxim 9
>MP5SD
for when silence is essential
Wanna try to keep as fast and small as possible in urban environments, so probably go the Harley Davidson project live wire for size/sound

>LWRC 6.8 UCIW
>Serbu super shorty and/or Kel Tec KSG
>DRD P762 gen II and/or SR25
>AS50
for when things get loud, roll up in whatever SUV the local SWAT team uses with fake stickers all over it, on first glance people think we're cops
>>
File: 1500408790246.png (445KB, 586x457px) Image search: [Google]
1500408790246.png
445KB, 586x457px
>>34646007
>>34646045
Holy shit somebody screencap this shit.
>>
Loiter focused drone with those Thales light missiles.
Remote controlled 'car's packed with semtex.
Control system/camera system with about 50km range from a generic RV with a control centre.
Shitloads of cash to buy out snitches on drug dens and storage.

That's all you need.

Be totally indiscriminate with your killing. Aim for the heads with enough force around to scare gang bangers into either small time dealing like weed or to sort their life out. Anything else is going to backfire as proven in EVERY drug bust since the moment you remove the big boys, the small fries take over and split the cash, creating a cancer thats harder to remove as it becomes less centralised.

That's what the FBI figured out years ago and why they allow cartels to function in return for occasional mule busts to make them look good.
>>
File: Beretta 21A Bobcat Suppressed.jpg (410KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta 21A Bobcat Suppressed.jpg
410KB, 1600x1200px
>>34643195
I would most operate via surveillance, using whatever info I gather to try and make the cops/feds/etc. do their jobs, or perhaps turning the criminals against each other.

If I ever had to directly intervene I would just try to be quiet and inconspicuous, using mostly concealable suppressed weapons (not exactly pic related, but you get the idea).
>>
>>34651839
No Burt, you'd get stuck in the doorway.
>>
File: SIMON.jpg (201KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
SIMON.jpg
201KB, 962x641px
>>34651861
If I have notbrucewayne paying the bills I'll make a new door.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.