[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel vs arab world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: Israel vs. Middle East.jpg (335KB, 1701x761px) Image search: [Google]
Israel vs. Middle East.jpg
335KB, 1701x761px
In the blue corner, we have:
>Israel
In the green corner, we have:
>Syria
>Iraq
>Saudi Arabia
>Iran
>Egypt
>Libya

The war takes place tomorrow, no outside actors may help.
Neutral countries (such as jordon) attack whoever is inside their borders

Who wins?
>>
>>34642914
Iran.
Hezbollah takes Jerusalem uniting all strains of Islam as the conquers. They then speed trough the remaining Arab states. Probably Turkey as well as Afghanistan.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-24-06-56-49.png (21KB, 601x339px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-24-06-56-49.png
21KB, 601x339px
34 dead Americans and 171 wounded.
>>
File: Duke_Nukem.jpg (265KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
Duke_Nukem.jpg
265KB, 594x800px
>>34642914

Israel, about 80 nukes.
>>
Israel still wins.

Due to the unique topography of the middle east. Beyond the hills of Jordan, you have nothing for a few hundred miles, plus the extremely low elevations make manpads especially ineffective. There are several naval chokepoints that are super easy to take advantage of.

So, Syria is basically ineffective as a military power, Egypt has a chokepoint in the Suez that limits their ability to use their superior numbers, or their navy effectively. Libya has no reach, and Saudi Arabia is a joke. Iraq is not even a real country.

Iran is the most serious threat but their projection is limited. Even if they did attack through Lebanon, their supplies have to go over open ground.
>>
>>34642914
>Syria
Dysfunctional mess of a "state".
>Iraq
Too occupied with IS, still hasn't recovered from the BTFO-ing by America & co.
>Saudi Arabia
Good tech shit soldiers, as seen in the Yemen conflict. Won't ally with Syria or Iran either.
>Iran
Meme-tier hardware for the bigger part, won't ally with the the Sunni countries.
>Egypt
Might be semi-competent, but they've already made peace with the jews.
>Libya
Same situation as Syria, but maybe not as bad. Military is probably largely fucked up from the 2011 war and the follow up.
>no outside actors
ebin

TL;DR: Your scenario is shit and you should kill yourself for being a massive, cocksucking faggot.
>>
>>34643209
Yeah it's interesting how much Israel's odds improved post-Arab Spring. Seems like all these countries they were opposed to started getting toppled one by one.

Hmmm really makes you think
>>
>>34643257
>DA JOOS DID IT
Even if I buy into your conspiracies, /pol/-kun, that just shows the brilliancy of the kikes. Win without even going to war.
>>
>>34643264
parasite strategy seems to be very effective indeed
>>
>>34642914
When your country was founded by semitic Street gangs and you btfo countries continually inhabited since the dawn of time
>>
>>34643209
>libya
>not as bad

wat? its a literal pirate state, do they even have a central government?
>>
>>34643272
>parasite
>in countries that actively despise Jews
Stop being a fag, if they were behind it they used new Jewish tricks, not old ones
>>
>>34642925
fpbp
>>
>>34643264
when did we start letting kikes in here?
>>
>>34642914
Sheer attrition would wreck Israel, no matter how shitty the arab countries are. This is why no conflict Israel has fought has lasted longer than a month.
>>
>>34644920
>This is why no conflict Israel has fought has lasted longer than a month
I think it may have had more to do with the fact that Israel won them all in less than a month
>>
File: jordan-king.jpg (44KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-king.jpg
44KB, 480x481px
>>34642914
No jordan because that would be unfair.

King abdullah is a honorary aryan
> Half british
> Served in the british army
> Later served in the jordanian special forces and as a cobra pilot.
>>
File: 1495576344596.jpg (169KB, 640x678px) Image search: [Google]
1495576344596.jpg
169KB, 640x678px
>>34645011
Wasn't that just propaganda? I'm pretty sure nobody actually sends their king to the front lines since ww1
>>
File: iyf.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iyf.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>34642914

>Arab world

>Iran

>Iran being allies with Saudi Arabia

While it makes sense that you would go to a message board about weapons on 4chan to understand diplomacy, I strongly suggest you consider suicide.
>>
>>34643257

Egypt collapsing was the opposite of Israel's best interest, and it remains to see how that will affect them in the long term. Stability in Egypt was very important to them, even if they are historical adversaries.
>>
File: king abdullah.jpg (28KB, 720x428px) Image search: [Google]
king abdullah.jpg
28KB, 720x428px
>>34645122
I met him once pretty cool guy.

Prince harry served in Afghanistan twice, once as a FAC, second time as an ugly pilot
>>
>>34644881

when this became a web site on the internet
>>
>>34643257
>thinking that Egypt collapsing was a good thing for Israel.
>>
>>34642960
>inb4 don't see the American flag on this post so dipatch several PT boats and jets to attack it
>>
>>34644967

No this is what happened

>Be advisor to sheikh
>your excellency we can win this war if we fight a war of attrition
But abdul where is my new ferrari
>sir it has been held up due to a blockade but please for the glory of mohammad we must fight on
But abdul where is the caviar
>sir we are having some difficulty contacting our russian import service for unknown reasons but if a pincer strategy does not work we can use a hammer and nail to
Have you seen my wife?
>Yes sir she is right in the other room and is looking forward to spending the weekend with you in a war planning retreat in Abu Babu so that we can finally win this
Please declare peace and make the necessary concessions, Akbar. That will be all.
>>
>>34642914
>>34645252
Reminder that Saudi won't go against Israel and allegedly (Panama Papers) funded Netanyahu's last election IIRC
>>
>>34645252
Kek, I mean if your point is that massive incompetence and corruption is why Arab states always lose you're totally right
>>
>>34642914

note - map not to scale

israelm is the little purple area in the middle about the size of 2 pencil erasers

everybpdy else in that shithole region sucks allah cock
>>
File: 1496962017422.png (450KB, 615x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496962017422.png
450KB, 615x498px
>>34642914
>No outside actors may help
Arab world. Israel is a parasite that needs it's host America to survive.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.