[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KnifeRights.org

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: logo[1].png (12KB, 375x147px) Image search: [Google]
logo[1].png
12KB, 375x147px
Anyone know anything about KnifeRights.org? Are they legit, or are they a scam like NAGR?

>KnifeRights.org serves as the web site for both 501(c)(4) Knife Rights, Inc. and 501(c)(3) Knife Rights Foundation, Inc.

According to their mission statement, Knife Rights is dedicated to:

1. Providing knife and edged tool owners an effective voice to influence public policy and to oppose efforts to restrict the right to own, use and carry knives and edged tools;
2. Encouraging safe, responsible and lawful use of knives and edged tools through education and outreach, enhancing positive perceptions of knives and edged tools and their owners and users;
3. Encouraging the marketing of knives and edged tools in a responsible manner conducive to the organization’s goals;
4. Cooperating with advocacy organizations having complementary interests and goals;
5. Providing knife and edged tool owners with services that they will find valuable in order to build membership to enable success in our primary objectives.

Knife Rights Foundation is dedicated to:

1. Encouraging safe and responsible use of knives and edged tools through education and outreach;
2. Educating knife owners, public officials and the general public about the history of knives and edged tools;
3. Educating knife owners, public officials and the general public about knife and edged tool related laws and regulations
4. Defense of knife owners’ civil rights through litigation
>>
>Knives for self defense

The loser bleeds out in the street and winner bleeds out in the ambulance.
>>
>>34642888
>tl;dr
Is this British?
It sure sounds British.
>Get a Life, bin that knife m8
>>
>>34642894
American, some parts of the country have weird/shitty knife laws. They claim responsibility for reform in pic related. I found them by looking up Kansas knife laws.
>>
>>34642904
please help the shithole known as ohio reee
>>
>>34643129
How bad are OH laws? PA laws are super ambiguous at the state level and vary wildly at the local level.
>>
>>34642888

Knife rights is 100% legit.

I've been a member for years, and they overturn knife bans all the time.

They are lead by a guy named Doug Ritter, and he is pretty cool, and has called me a few times as a member.

They also have a bunch of gun guys on their board, like Tom Gresham (he might be too old school for most of you guys to know).
>>
>>34642888
California is fuckin hilarious. No guns, nobody can have guns, but fuckin swords are Siiiiiiiiiicccccck
>>
>>34642888
NRA wannabees?
a way to cash in on the socio-political game?
>>
>>34644405
>In a unanimous decision, the California Supreme Court yesterday affirmed a lower court ruling which held that a common slipjoint folding knife, in this case specifically a “Swiss Army Knife,” was not a “dirk or dagger,” prohibited when carried in the open position and concealed, under California law.

I'm glad that they reached this conclusion, but it's crazy that it had to go to the fucking state supreme court.

https://kniferights.org/legislative-update/california-supreme-court-affirms-swiss-army-knife-not-an-illegal-dagger/
>>
>>34642891
Only if the colored gentleman also has a knife so that you may bind your forearms together and duel in a gentlemanly fashion.
>>
>>34642888
they are legit
>>
>>34644446
Two /k/omrades say they're legit:
>>34643808
>>34644858
>>
>live in SouthEast
Nobody cares here, and nobody ever has. My state isn't on that map but like several firearms laws it was simply never legislated and put into practice out of fear of setting court precedents. Maybe that site should be for the UK.
>>
>>34642904
Texas will be pretty fucking based in less than 2 months.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.