[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is shooting both triggers of a double barrel at once bad for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (446KB, 2000x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
446KB, 2000x704px
Is shooting both triggers of a double barrel at once bad for the gun? Dont want it to explode

shooting both barrels is fun though
>>
Yep. You're lucky your face didn't end up like something from an isis video.
>>
Do fucking not take my word for it as if im "John Double-Barrel" or some shit but im sure theyre made to be able to do that.
>>
Do it OP. If John Double-Barrel says it's fine, it's fine.
>>
>>34637721
*brazilian cartel video

https://forum.deathaddict.com/attachments/rival1-mp4.10967/
>>
>>34637710
No. Double barrel shotguns are pretty damn overengineered. It won't hurt anything except your shoulder. I've heard of people fucking up their fingers in the trigger guard too.
>>
It'll damage the mounting and alignment of the barrels.
>>
>>34637772
I'd be really fucking surprised if it messed with the solder between the spine and the barrels. I really doubt that would happen. You would have to use the shotgun like a baseball bat or put the barrels in a bluing tank to fuck up the solder that much.
>>
File: image.jpg (867KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
867KB, 2448x2448px
>>34637815
op here

the solder at the tip was gone after shooting the other day but o shot it arpund 30 times

it was just a thin layer there anyways so i guess itll be fine
>>
>>34637869
Remove both barrels from the receiver. Take a screwdriver or something and tap them gently. If it sounds solid, your solder is still strong. If it reverberates like a bell then you need to have the barrels re-soldered to the spine.
>>
>>34637869
Oh fuck, that looks bad. Might need those re-soldered.
>>
>solder
is it really solder? Isn't it a weld?
>>
>>34637931
No. If it's gold colored, then it's silver solder. If it's silver colored, then it's soft solder. Welding would fuck up the temper of the metal.
>>
>>34637752
>Double barrel shotguns are pretty damn overengineered.
I've heard hunting shotguns weren't capable of rapid fire, because of the barrels overheating. Is it true ?
>>
>>34637738
Every night I pray for John Double-Barrel to insert his barrel in my ass and pull the trigger and let both the hammers drop.
>>
>>34638260
Definitely not true. Model 1897, model 12. Ithaca 37 are all capable of rapid slam Fire.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.