[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take to turn a starting revolver into a real revolver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What would it take to turn a starting revolver into a real revolver?
>>
>>34636918
Buying a real revolver as they are designed to blow up if someone is retarded enough to try.
>>
>>34636931
Gun laws are real shit. I can only get a starting one. What can i do to it to make it into a "real" revolver?
>>
A replacement dog.
>>
File: 1500640191860.jpg (33KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
1500640191860.jpg
33KB, 480x389px
You are retarded. Just make a fucking zip gun and shoot yourself with it.
>>
File: ATF_Agent_Flemming.png (80KB, 273x341px) Image search: [Google]
ATF_Agent_Flemming.png
80KB, 273x341px
>>34636947

It wouldn't be practical and it would be illegal.
>>
>>34636947
the time and effort required is pretty much the same as making one from scratch yourself.

If you live in the US get a gunbroker account and buy a glock kit from there.

>>34636998
>>34636979
>>34636966
>newfags thinking the ATF gives a single fuck about retarded local laws
>>
>>34637005
Dude. I'm from poor eastern europe. No fucking way i'd get caught. Even if i rebuilt it, i would still have the trigger system. That baffles me. What should i do?
>>
>>34637019
If you're from eastern euope just ask the bloke who sells weed for a makarov.

If you are too autistic for that then get a rubber ball gun and make a 9mm barrel from a blank making sure to severely reduce powder load and cast your own bullets
>>
File: 1417441852170.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417441852170.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>34637019
>>34636918
It isn't really feasible unless you can machine a new cylinder and create a new barrel. You would probably be better off scavenging some parts from a starting pistol or cap gun to make a new firearm.
Your chief concern should be acquisition of ammo. Get some ammo, and then build a gun that can fire that ammo.
>>
>>34637019
>eastern europe
>poor
deffo kill yourself with it
>>
>>34637019
east slav eastern europe? or former roman territory eastern europe?
>>
>>34637152
Roman.
>>
>>34636918
Found the no guns eurofag
>>
Just make something like this OP

http://mindtomachine.blogspot.com/2014/08/12-gauge-pipe-shotgun.html
>>
>>34637117
Depends. Some older zip guns are identical to real guns except they've had a different barrel and cylinder installed. H&R used to make them decades ago. They're goddamn easy as shit to convert to live firing. For other guns, depends on "legal" you want it.

To US terms, you'd want to install a barrel blank or new barrel depending on gun design. Then depending on how they've "demilled" the cylinder, it could be modified or changed out. If it's one of the guns that has a cut in half cylinder, should be enough to still run shorts and you can extend the barrel blank into the receiver area of the revolver. Just make sure it lines up, and I ain't responsible if you blow your gypsy pecker off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.