[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1500838963081.jpg (131KB, 1285x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500838963081.jpg
131KB, 1285x960px
Find a flaw
>>
>>34636658
so...like how did power get from the engine to the treads? I don't see any kind of drive shaft, were the treads electric?
>>
>>34636658
>Find a flaw
like my waifu, it isnt real
>>
>>34636842
Electric-driven tracks

You can replace the engine by some batteries now
>>
>>34636658
Is this concept art for a Metal Slug boss?
>>
>>34636658
>side door carrying fuel
>~1" thick
uh huh
>>
>that drive system and weight distribution
Any amount of water, mud, dense vegitation or armed resistance that would warrent a flamethrower and machine gun would be enough to kill the crew or disable whatever the fuck that thing is.
>>
>>34636658
The connections from the tracks to the hull are huge weakpoints and make it completely impractical. One HE shell from anything over 7.5 cm means its fucking doomed when the twigs snap and you can't move.

Commander as the gunner and loader is a big no-no
>>
File: 061Krupp Räumer S.jpg (175KB, 1337x1040px) Image search: [Google]
061Krupp Räumer S.jpg
175KB, 1337x1040px
find a flaw I dare you
>>
looks like anything with a cannon can one shot it
>>
>>34636920
>The connections from the tracks to the hull are huge weakpoints and make it completely impractical. One HE shell from anything over 7.5 cm means its fucking doomed when the twigs snap and you can't move.
this

>commander as the gunner and loader is a big no-no
what is so bad about this, some early tanks did it?
>>
1-Too amny weapons
2-Unnecessary shape
3-bait
Nice Metal slug boss tho
>>
>>34637231
Multi tasking isn't really a good solution when so much of armored warfare is about speed and efficiency. Its bad enough to do one job under fire, how is the commander supposed to aim, fire, and reload the gun while evaluating the position of his vehicle, scanning for targets, and communicating with his unit.

It's an extremely poor setup and there was a reason it was dropped after 1940.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (258KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
258KB, 1024x724px
I mean literally just attach the tracks to the hull and you've created a mini tank that is far superior to whatever that thing is.
>>
>>34638684
Pretty much this. There's a reason why the tank design evolved to what it is and hasn't changed much over 80+ years. Shit works and don't fix what isn't broken.
>>
>>34636901
It acts like a shelf, not a reservoir.
>>
>>34636658
if you shoot it just below the side turret you get a nice shrapnel trap.
>>
>>34637231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2nIkqnGBI
Starts talking about 1 man turrets with a commander/gunner/loader at about 9 min in.
>>
>>34636922
background?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.