[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why'd they do it /k/ommandos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1200px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png (130KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png
130KB, 1200x600px
Why'd they do it /k/ommandos?
>>
>>34634613
because racism
>>
because if you let commies kill your family and take your stuff, they win.
>>
>have friend from South Africa
>his dad was in the military, didn't think much of it and he didn't talk about it much
>one day I ask him for the details and he tells me his dad was a medic in the bush war
Great doctor to this day, what a guy.
>>
>>34634613
You go all colonial on someones ass long enough the locals will jump your ass good. Lesson learned.
>>
>>34634974
When do we get to jump on the Somalis and Syrians and illegal beaners then, O Marxist Zero-Sum Anti-Imperialist?
>>
>>34634974
That's bullshit though
>>
>>34634974
>jump your ass good
You haven't seen the casualty ratios for the Rhodesian Bush War, have you?
>>
Biafra>>>>>>gay shorts land
>>
>>34634633
Back to plebbit
>>
File: Coat_of_arms_of_Rhodesia_svg.png (222KB, 528x559px) Image search: [Google]
Coat_of_arms_of_Rhodesia_svg.png
222KB, 528x559px
>>34634613
because they didn't want their families to be murdered with cheap blunt machetes by communist niggers
>>34634633
first post worst post
>>34634829
I want an ex-rhodie doctor
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1000x724px
>>34634633
>best race relations in Africa
>allow everyone to vote as long as they're educated
>work to improve education and welfare of blacks so they can vote
>blacks that CAN vote boycott the 1962 general election, denying themselves parliament seats
>"muh evil white man!"
Off to plebbit you go.
>>
>>34634613
white supremacy
>>
>>34634613
Because the rest of the world doesn't like it when you prove you can have a modern, fully functional and thriving country in Africa.
>>
>>34634613

because they were all going to retire in west cape anyway
>>
>>34634613
This is what happens when you dont plan properly. Every country should be able to last 10 years fighting a guerilla conflict with full sanctions. Of course at the time, it was unthinkable to be left behind by your allies with the Cold War.
>>
>>34640923
See >>34639819
>>34642310
They survived 15 years retard.
>>
>>34634613
Many of the Whites and Blacks knew the country would go to shit if majority rule was implemented too quickly. But Mugabe had to throw a shit fit to the UN after elections he didn't participate in but was invited to. Abel Muzorewa should have told Thatcher and the UK to go fuck themselves.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.