[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

80's American Army removes rice niggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (183KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 766x1024px
The US military in the 1980's is transported back in time to fight in the Korean war. What changes /k/?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>34633237
M16 jams
>>
>>34633237
Literally nothing

The korean war was a proxy war with china on their own turf, just like nam. We can win and win all day long but as soon as we pack up and leave the squints just roll in and take everything back
>>
>>34633237
For starters, the first thing that happens is a Paveway gets dropped right on Kim Il Sung. Next, Paveways on command and control centers, radar stations, power plants, and transport infrastructure. If they haven't surrendered yet start dropping cluster bombs on troop concentrations.

I know we bombed 'em with 50's tech, but c'mon, do you think there's ANYTHING the 50's KPA has that can even scratch the paint on a Strike Eagle? We wouldn't even need to deploy ground troops.
>>
>>34633237
A unified republic of korea and no deaths caused by a megalomaniac with a god complex and his love of gulags with people stuck in fucking dog cage tier cages.
>>
>>34633237
Sgt. Reckless is dead. War gets won considerably quicker.
>>
Bamp
>>
With any hope we make good on the concept of nuking China directly after the initial war, and then Russia declares war on us, preventing all the MAD bullshit of the 60s through the 90s.
>>
>>34633261
fpbp
>>
>>34633998
>nuking China directly after the initial war
so....basically kiss the 21th century economic miracle goodbye. Cool.

You must be too fucking poor to understand macroecon.
>>
>>34634025
This desu
>>
>>34634025
>Implying that the US wouldnt have been able to engineer itself into a production supercountry with 60 years of no cold war bullshit
>Implying that India and Japan wouldn't have picked up the slack

Okie dokie.
>>
>>34634810
>mplying that the US wouldnt have been able to engineer itself into a production supercountry with 60 years of no cold war bullshit
you're pretty fucking stupid, aren't you? What's your annual income and the highest level of education you have achieved? I'm very curious.
>>
>>34636249
I dont get paid for 6th grade intensive reading DX
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.