[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A warning just for 4chan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 50

File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
I work for a fairly large wholesale importer of Russian ammunition,Mostly paperwork wise I will not say what brand name, but most would recognize it, It's a fairly small crew here in the warehouse at least for us, I don't know how the other importers run there warehouse employee count wise but It wouldn't be hard to figure out who I am, So I'll say no more.

We were contacted today by Lawyers from the NRA Industry team, on possible sanctions that would sanction just about all ammunition factories of the Russian federation.

Barnaul JSC,Klimovsk Specialized ammunition plant LTD,Ulyanovsk Cartridge Works, and Vympel State Production Association, Tula Cartridge Works, and Novosibirsk Cartridge Plant JSC

Of all above Vympel Is the only entity entirely owned by the Russian government, the possible sanctions in the pipeline are targeting the Russian arms industry primarily, The other factories are privately owned, or the majority of the company is held privately, what causes them to be sanctioned is they all along with civilian cartridge production, all produce Heavy Ordnance and small arms ammunition for the Russian Government, and thus are included in the sanctions.

This will either be buried, or be treated as a troll thread, but I don't care.

Russian ammunition provides affordable shooting to many people, myself included, it would be a huge hit if it was effected, That is the situation.
>>
>>34631333
K
>>
>>34631333
I...fuck. Please be a troll.
I haven't got the cash to go panic buy shit right now.
>>
I want to believe you but do you have any proof? Even just a pic of your Warehouse inside with a timestamp would be enough for me.
>>
>>34631333
Can you post a pic of the email or letter from the NRA Industry Team?
>>
I really hope this is a larper.
>>
File: 000ooo.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
000ooo.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>>34631333

TRIPS TELL TRUTH
>>
If true 5.45x39 is about to join the ranks of 7.7 cap,6.5jap, and other dead cartridges.
>>
>>34631448
MAKE AMERICAN CARTRIDGES GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>34631333
I don't believe you
>>
The Senate and House agreed on some kind of Russian sanctions bill yesterday per the news. I'd assume it'll be signed if passed. Not sure what's in it but the timing of this (hopefully) larp is concerning.
>>
I hope It does happen just because if though the Obama years and other BS if you haven't hoarded away a lifetime supply, you deserve it.
>>
If that happens the GOP is going to lose a TON of support. Gun owners will not accept any more damage to their hobby.
>>
File: Reagan in Uniform.jpg (30KB, 475x807px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan in Uniform.jpg
30KB, 475x807px
>>34631522

>Reagan signs law banning new automatic firearms in the country
>Is a god to the GOP

Fucking hypocrites, the lot of them. None of them, Republicunts or Demoshits have your best interest at heart
>>
I demand proof
>>
>>34631540
Not being able to shoot the guns you already have is a lot worse than not being able to buy new ones
>>
>>34631333
I don't want to believe
>>
>>34631333
Damn it feels good to be a leaf
>>
>>34631592
Get the fuck out of here you cunt
>>
>>34631587

I bet most of those that support Trump won't even give a shit about that. They'll up end blaming Demoshits (who still deserve the blame) for this entirely, and not putting their anger towards Trump and his bootlicking little buddies that helped write this shit up. Our civil liberties end up getting chipped away further again and nobody is the wiser.
>>
>>34631333
I hate politicians so goddamn much.
>>
>Russia is the only place cheap 7.62x39 is made
>>
File: 1500590465803.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500590465803.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
>>34631522
>want to increase tariffs on foreign manufacturers
>get pissy about it when it personally affects them
>>
>you are now posting in a Democrat shill thread
>>
>>34631540
>>
I read the Senate bill S.722 which is supposedly what this agreement is based on. There was no listing of companies affected but there was some legal mumbo jumbo about entities conducting significant transactions with the Russian defense apparatus and entities supplying certain munitions to Syria. I'm not sure who that would affect in practice or how it would be applied. It's based on the EO that was really just used to fuck with Russian oligarchs and less so with companies.
>>
>>34631592
cucked leaf

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1593442-IF-YOU-are-A-FAN-of-Russian-ammo-you-will-not-like-to-see-this
>>
>>34631333

larp more faggot

saged
>>
>>34631638
It's not Trump's doing. It's a bunch of RINO faggots like McCain and Graham joining with the Democrats.
>>
>>34631758
Pretty sure McCain's got other things on his mind.
>>
I believe it. I just ordered a 5.45 750 round case of silver bear for $175 shipped
>>
OP, I'm already upset the supply of nagant pistols dried up.
>>
OP, could be just a troll, but the House is planning to vote on sanctions this Tuesday.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-vote-on-russia-iran-north-korea-sanctions-set-for-tuesday/article/2629420
>>
File: 1480043665573.jpg (32KB, 727x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480043665573.jpg
32KB, 727x480px
not sure if this was true, and if it would bother me if it was
>>
File: 1500495944652.jpg (453KB, 1389x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500495944652.jpg
453KB, 1389x1080px
>>34631774
>>
After looking around a little. Red Army Standard is made outside of Russia, as well as several of the Wolf plants are outside of Russia.

So hopefully they can pick up the slack in Slav ammo production if necessary. So we'll still be able to shoot our Maks, SKS, and AKs.
>>
>>34631333
Maybe Russia shouldn't have tried to fuck with our elections then.
>>
>>34631899
Boomer go away.

Ammo and hobby over politics.
>>
>>34631540
Pretty much this. The most Republicans will ever do is pay lip service to "muh 2nd Amendment", because quite frankly, disarming the population helps them as much as it would the Democrats, if not more.
>>
>>34631899

>Russians were totes responsible, not the entire DNC.
>>
So do we call our state reps or what the fuck do we do? This is magnitudes worse than the 7n6 ban you limp dick faggots those factories also produce cheap .308 and all your other snowflake ammo not just ak fodder. mobilize!
>>
>>34632175
>all your other snowflake ammo

Prvi Partizan is unaffected by these sanctions.
>>
>>34632175

>tried emailing my congressman once asking about gun legislation
>got a form response about how strong of a supporter of the 2nd amendment he was

Fuck you Lee Zeldin you kike faggot, can't even spare 5 minutes to answer my question.

The entire government is illegitimate
>>
>>34631333
>hqdefault.jpg
Yes im calling bullshit.
>>
>>34632198
Even if you got an answer, it wouldn't have been from him, he would've never even read your email in the first place.
>>
>>34632175
>what the fuck do we do?

Nothing. No one cares what a bunch of gun owners think; the Russians hacked our elections and need to be punished.

The majority of the country (that voted for Hillary) agrees with sanctions.
>>
File: 1487658899452.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487658899452.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
>>34631899
this
>>
>>34631774
>>34631820
G E T W E L L S O O N
>>
File: 1406340330539.jpg (209KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1406340330539.jpg
209KB, 1023x682px
>We were contacted today by Lawyers from the NRA Industry team
>implying the NRA gives a fuck about Russian ammo imports

Even so, you all know if OP is lying and just looking for (you)'s, the ban is going to come eventually.
>>
File: REEEEE.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
I voted for Trump because I wanted us to stop our aggressive policies towards based Russia and now we get even more sanctions... FUCK
>>
>>34631333
You're full of shit. Fuck off.
>>
NRA wants to scare people into donating more $$$
They lost a gold mine when Hillary lost.

How come no one is worried about SHTF/TEOTWAWKI anymore? Because the scary black man or the reptilian lady is not POTUS!!11
>>
>>34633095
Do you ever get tired of attacking strawmen?
>>
>>34633095
Escalating tensions with Russia and a renewed AWB were all people worried about.
>>
>>34631899
The Russians did jack shit and you're a complete moron to believe they switched votes on the machines for Trump which is exactly what they mean by "Russia interfered" whether you like it or not, let's nevermind that immediately after the election it was even said that none of the votes were"hacked/switched" actually think things through instead of believing everything he lying press tells you. Also, who gives a goddamn about shruaon children, let whoever is over there slaughter as many kids as they like, just let us have our dammed. Heap Russian steel case, milsurp, and new production. Fuck.
>>
>>34633145
The whole "Russia hacked the election" things is just the Emperor has no clothes level of bullshit.

They keep saying it "hacked the election" implying that they flipped votes. When you ask for proof of that they start talking about fake news and russian bots influencing people to vote for Trump, again with no proof of that changing any votes. Then they go talk about wikileaks, which very well /could/ have gotten their info from the Russians, but think about what that means- the Ruskies got info off a server that shouldn't have existed in the first place and figured out that Podesta's password was "password," then influenced people to not vote for Hillary because they... learned the truth about her?

You can go after them for getting into her server, assuming it was even them, but nobody wants to do that because it would bring back up how she is a fucking retard and had a private server for the sole intention of hiding her emails from the state department. So the news and retards like >>34631899 just keep spouting "HACKED THE ELECTION XDD" to try and delegitimize Trump even though they know the whole things is bullshit.
>>
Yet another act of US aggression towards Russia. Why is the legislative branch of our government so determined to start a war with the Russians? I hope POTUS blocks this, drops all the other sanctions and normalizes our relations with Russia.
>>
>>34631800
Don't be
>>
>>34633170
Wasted text on 4chan, but you are dead on m8
>>
File: 1500133811005.jpg (171KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
1500133811005.jpg
171KB, 1024x787px
>Let Russia have dominance over Ukraine like they had for centuries before we intervened
>Kick all former Russian/USSR satellites out of NATO and let Russia sort them out. Why the fuck should we defend them?
>Drop all sanctions
>Fight ISIS and China together with Russia
>Unlimited supply of Molot and Kalashnikov Concern products in the US
>Dragunovs and Vintorez's in every gun store

Some day...
>>
>>34631333
Anything that brings even a tiny bit more economics misery to the Russian people is A-OK in my book
>>
>>34631333

Wanna know how I know this is a troll thread?

>This will either be buried

Anyone who knows /k/ would know that the board is too slow to let something open ended be buried, and anything to do with russian surplus inevitably gets enough attention.

>>34631333
>be treated as a troll thread

Damn right.
>>
File: 1498228613530.png (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498228613530.png
36KB, 640x640px
it's probably true, some chinks up here in canada also got word that russia isn't importing ammo to north america anymore

fucking slav cunts rip cheap 7.62x39
>>
If this is true i might as well sell my sks and ak74 i cant even fucking shoot them anymore.
>>
Russian ammunition is garbage. We'll do just fine without it.
>>
File: 1464892738475.jpg (161KB, 866x838px) Image search: [Google]
1464892738475.jpg
161KB, 866x838px
>be American
>don't get shot because of sanctions
>>
>>34632214
This. If you ever want to get an actual response from anyone of importance you're more likely to get a response if you send a physical letter.
>>
>>34633526
They have staff that responds to those too.

The only way to actually get an answer from your representatives is to go talk to them in person and hope they're one of the handful of politicians that will actually answer you instead of hem and haw until you go away.
>>
>>34631333
Good. I hope you lose your fucking job you vatnik cunt

all Russians need to be hanged
>>
Tariffs and sanctions are necessary to protect/revive the competitiveness of American industries from foreign competition that is intentionally engaging in dumping in order to put them out of business.

If any of you are familiar with what Saudi Arabia did with fracking a few years back and how Obama did nothing to stop them, you should recognize the importance of taking such steps. I'm glad that the God Emperor is getting shit done.
>>
Russian manufactured ammo is garbage and I couldn't give a shit less about it, but if this run of sanctions bans by brand name... I'll be pretty pissed if I can't get Wolf gold anymore despite it being Taiwanese.
>>
File: 1500494457674.png (152KB, 574x601px) Image search: [Google]
1500494457674.png
152KB, 574x601px
>>34633145
>they switched votes on the machines for Trump which is exactly what they mean by "Russia interfered" whether you like it or not

Wow Trumpcunts must literally live in a bubble

As much as I see them crying about muh leebrul safe spaces they sure keep to their own 'safe spaces' where they're kept in the dark and sheltered from any criticism. Pathetic
>>
>>34631701

A tax is not a sanction.
Ammunition is already taxed.
The complaint is generally about china flooding our nation with their goods and money.
The other popular complaint is that we tax manufacturing in the USA to highly and don't tax enough on imports, thus driving business out of country.

Yep, so there goes your simplistic world view.
>>
>>34631333
Even if this is a troll thread it'll motivate me to stockpile which is always good. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see russian ammo sanctioned. And as far as russian ammo being substandard, I've never had a problem with it.
>>
>>34633593
Smoking gun for proofs of Russian hacking any day now, right?
>>
>>34631774
Like a tumor maybe?
>>
>>34631522
Why not support American manufacturing and buy American?
>>
>>34631333
I already refuse to buy Russian stuff.

Serbia you're still cool though.
>>
>>34633610
>The complaint is generally about china flooding our nation with their goods and money.
There has been plenty of bitching about European cars.

Why not let the Chinese flood the country with cheap ammo? They make the same soviet calibres.
>>
>>34633632
Cuz they don't do it cheap enough. What am I, made of money? I can tell you what I am, capitalism is what I am, I take my money to the best offer. Which is not buying my ammo at 50 cent a pop. And then the local manufacturers whine that they can't compete and try to get those banned so I have to pay more. More like git fucking gud dude.
>>
>>34631774
Ayy lmao
>>
>>34633658
>shooting a caliber that costs 50 cpr

Did you fall for the 10mm meme?
>>
>>34633670
No, I'm afraid that that's where the price for 9mm will end when the Wolf stream stops flowing and the complacent local manufacturers realize they can now jack prices up as much as the want without outside competition.
>>
>>34633670
Try 5.45. American is twice the price of Russian imports.
>>
>>34633658
I didn't think we had cucked globalists here.
>>
>>34633221
Retardation. Trump voter here and you are retarded. Russia will never have America's best interest at heart and you're wanting to let them become powerful again. How can one person, especially an American be so stupid?
>>
>>34633679
>No, I'm afraid that that's where the price for 9mm will end when the Wolf stream stops flowing and the complacent local manufacturers realize they can now jack prices up as much as the want without outside competition.

There are dumbfuck communists who actually believe this.
>>
>>34633682
Is that supposed to be a joke? Everything you own is in large parts made in foreign countries. Your phone definitely, the PC you're posting on most assuredly. If not in manufacture, then the raw materials.
>>
>>34633694
>be for free trade and least cost for me
>this makes me a communist
If I read this right, you think that protectionism and banning trade with other countries is capitalist free market thinking? That's some nice cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>34633703
Not really. I just don't have double standards for Mexican and Russian products.
>>
>>34633694
>Calling others Communists unironically
Hmm, seems like the people trying to relegate us, (and by us I mean actual gun owners, clearly not you) to only ammo from the US are the communists.
>Like you seem to be advocating for, shill.
>>
>>34633713
Neither do I, open the gates and let me have the cheapest ammo wherever it comes from.
>>
>>34633703
>Everything you own is in large parts made in foreign countries.

Yes, because democrats have conspired with globalists and foreign powers to create an economic environment where American manufacturing cannot be competitive and in adherence to what the law requires. This is why we need strong sanctions, high tariffs, and an end to free trade in order to guarantee that everything that is used in America is actually made in America. Please make it happen President Trump!
>>
>>34632473

Never, Mccain is a filthy cuckservative and his brain cancer is a metaphor for the kind of toxic, destructive policies he is pushing.

He's got cancer and he needs to suffer from it.
>>
File: 1498028497818-k.jpg (171KB, 1100x678px) Image search: [Google]
1498028497818-k.jpg
171KB, 1100x678px
>>34631333
What's in the letter? Elaborate? Whats the tone at least?
Ive heard rumors of this happening, most recent was a mixup between the "Wolf" company, which turned out to be pic related.
If it were to happen anyways then I'm going to consider pulling any and all support for the GOP.
>>
>>34633723
Cars and steel too.
>>
>>34633711
"Free trade" does not mean what you think it means. There is a reason why "free trade" is always accompanied by a complex set of international rules and agreements rather than just being deregulated trade as Adam Smith actually intended.

By being for "free trade," you have placed yourself in political opposition to actual free trade and have fallen for cuckservative/RINO memes. Nice going bro. I only hope you one day wise up and realize that since actual deregulated trade is never going to become a political reality, tariffs/protectionism is the best option in light of what the international market actually is.
>>
>>34633749
We do that already. All your raw metal materials come from China.
>>
>>34633175

No, the sanctions shouldnt be dropped untill a solution about the Crimea has been offered.

Furthermore, we need to sanction the Ukraine aswell and force both countries to accept a new referendum and the security during the referendum being handled by soldiers from a neutral country like Brazil.
>>
>>34633752
So you're trying to tell me that free trade is best when you pretend to back free trade while putting out laws that make it as rigged as possible? Yes, I agree, it is easy to make money by lying to and backstabbing people., you hypocritical fuck.

I agree to protectionism only when the business or sector in question is currently getting cornered by an extremely subsidized government, such as China has done with solar panels. They were producing that shit with half the cost taken care of by the state at some point. That's what we call economical warfare. But when they over there simply have tooling and factories already set up? Then ours should try and actually compete instead of meme hard and try to get them banned.
>>
>>34633369
>russia isn't importing ammo to north america anymore

Russia doesn't import ammo to north america. It exports it.
Countries import ammo from other countries, not to.

Yes I'm a grammar Nazi and damn proud of it.
>>
>>34631333
>the possible sanctions in the pipeline are targeting the Russian arms industry primarily
i just honestly can't understand why
the russian arms industry makes zero fucking money outside of their own government contract work
it really seems like it's all about kicking us gun owners in the balls.
>>
>>34633833
>i just honestly can't understand why
>the russian arms industry makes zero fucking money outside of their own government contract work

Somebody somewhere in russia is profiting from all those containers full of ammo coming here, so the sanction is aimed at reducing those profits. Same reason the 2014 sanctions were put in place. An economic slap on the wrist.
>>
>>34633858
small are and small arms ammunition are not a significant source of income for the russian government and a very small part of their economy. their arms industry is huge but the money is not in small arms and no one in the us is buying their fucking equipment. no allies who are buying their equipment are going to deny it to themselves because the usa thinks they should unless they get a sweeter deal from us.
it's a pointless sanction and the intent can only be to hurt target shooting.
>>
>>34631333
>It's a fairly small crew here in the warehouse at least for us, I don't know how the other importers run there warehouse employee count wise but It wouldn't be hard to figure out who I am, So I'll say no more.
AIM?
>>
>>34631333
what's wrong Sam? sales slump? trying to drum up some business?
>>
>>34631333
what about MFS?
>>
>>34631333
i assume OP has been v& by now...
>>
>>34633670
No it's called shooting full power rifle rounds.
>>
>>34632175
PPU isnt affected so unless you are a ptr fag shooting steel case 308 it won't affect dick. Also you should just pony up the 5-10 cents a round from steel case 308 to brass PPU white box because that has much better consistency on fps spread. In 10 rounds randomly pulled from a single box of 20 wolf 308 had a spread of 125fps, whereas PPU whitebox 308 had a spread of 45 from 10 rounds pulled out of the 20 round box. My test was done thru a Scar17s suppressed, using a magnetspeed v3 chronograph to get the velocity numbers. I also have targets showing how much better PPU shoots too compared to Wolf
>>
>>34631333

Assuming you're not larping and we actually loose cheap russian imports, I predict we'll see a slight price increase in domestic manufacturer prices to cover the lost supply, and a more-than-slight price increase for the typical russian cartridges like 7.62x39. The next question is whether any US or foreign companies outside of Russia will decide to ramp up production to cover the supply gap. They'd stand to make a killing initially but may start a price war and could eventually lower domestic ammo prices. This would be a good thing for the american consumer as prices will finally start to drop back down to where they should be at pre-obama levels, but only if some company gets greedy enough to screw with the supply. If all domestic manufactures instead continue to collude after these sanctions take place, we will only see higher prices.
>>
>>34633772
>>No, the sanctions shouldnt be dropped untill a solution about the Crimea has been offered.
Crimea belongs to Russia now. Get used to it.
>>
tier list for Russian ammo brands?
or is there a tier list for all factory ammo brands?
>>
http://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20170724/HR_____.pdf

Read it
>>
>>34631899
fake news
>>
File: 1500504086445.png (217KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500504086445.png
217KB, 600x600px
>>34631899
this is bait
>>
>>34633221
>>Let Russia have dominance over Ukraine like they had for centuries before we intervened
We haven't done anything in Ukraine. If we did f-35s would have destroyed the rebels already.

>>Kick all former Russian/USSR satellites out of NATO and let Russia sort them out. Why the fuck should we defend them?
But isn't Poland the last savior of the white race?

>>Drop all sanctions
Why? They're destroying a competitor, this is a great thing for the US long term.

>>Fight ISIS and China together with Russia
Russia will pick China over the US just like they've already picked China over the US.

>>Unlimited supply of Molot and Kalashnikov Concern products in the US
>>Dragunovs and Vintorez's in every gun store
I'd rather buy American produced ammo than importing it from Russia. Let's give our money to our fellow Americans than Russians who hate us.
>>
>>34634321
I'm not sure that there are any new sanctions in here really, it's mostly about not letting trump lift the current ones.
>>
>>34634321
>200 pages of government gibberish

just tell me what page to go to
>>
Cant we use the commerce clause to make leying samctions illegal?
>>
>>34634574
Just read it you ignorant fuck
>>
>>34631333
mccain the cuck is going to die and trump will veto the bill.
>>
File: no.gif (993KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
993KB, 500x238px
>>34634680
>>
>>34634690
>implying the illuminati will let one of their own die from something as plebeian as cancer

They probably put him in that machine in one of the area 51 ufo's that can cure whatever is wrong with you. He'll be fine in no time.
>>
File: i see what you did there3.jpg (36KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
i see what you did there3.jpg
36KB, 500x447px
>>34631774
>Pretty sure McCain's got other things on his mind.
He should have gone out to pasture a decade ago. Once he was a great man. Now he's just an old fool.
>>
>>34633593
Ahh I miss the old days before these faggots. You're like the japanese soldiers lost in the jungle who don't know the war is over. Give it up man it's over, go home, stop reeeing. I wonder if moot would have banned you.
>>
>>34633694
Retarded hypocrite jew slave detected.
>>
>>34631333
>Implying it's not just a plot to enrich American and NRA partner ammunition companies

The benevolent (((NRA))) strikes again!
>>
>>34634032
Dude you're a fucking idiot. He's done some take a steep loss shit to make it right with people which says a lot about a business man. A lot of people have known and talked to him for years. Who the fuck are you? Some anonymous asshole flavored cunt.
>>
>>34634142
You went from it wont be affected, to it'll only affect it a little to humblebragging. Nutnfancy wut are yew dewing heer?
>>
>>34634969
Hi Sam.
>>
File: 1500102798925.jpg (33KB, 652x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500102798925.jpg
33KB, 652x315px
>>34631333
T-trips confirm.
>>
>>34634142
>Sanctions won't affect dick unless you shoot .308, 7.62x39, 5.45, 9mm makarov, 7.62x54r, etc.
>>
File: you got mad.jpg (85KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
you got mad.jpg
85KB, 290x290px
>>34634969
>>
>>34634530
Anti free market faggots like you are why I avoid buying American on principle.
>>
>>34634530
>Russians
>hate us
Russia only hates democrat warmongering, faggot loving, baby murdering, muslim cock sucking, degenerates. Had they left Russia alone, this wouldn't be happening.
>>
>>34631738
Oh wow, a fucking hunting rifle how based

Who gives a shit, he may as well be holding a fucking hammer or other basic tool.
>>
OH MY FUCKING GOD.......its real

Section 221-238 are new sanctions.

"SEC. 234. SANCTIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE TRANSFER OF ARMS AND RELATED MATERIEL TO SYRIA."

"Acquire significant defense articles, de- fense services, or defense information (as such terms are defined under the Arms Export Con- trol Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.)); or
(E) acquire items designated by the Presi- dent for purposes of the United States Muni-
tions List under section 38(a)(1) of the Arms
Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2778(a)(1))."
like OP said, if they supplied ammunition or anything else to Syria THEY ARE DONE!!!!!

Rev up those credit cards
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDTCbcHe0&spfreload=10
>>
>>34631333
Will an American company PLEASE step the fuck up and start producing cheap Slavshit ammunition for us? There is beyond demand, this shit needs to happen to swing the markets back
>>
>>34635158
And by Slavshit I mean cheap steel cased, or laquered shit
>>
>>34635181
I imagine it'd require different manufacturing technology. Which is a shitfuck of a capital investment.
>>
>>34635158

American manufacturers only care about profits, now pony up and buy your 70 cents a round hornady or $1 a round federal fusion.

Russian steel case is much higher quality then both, which in typical fashion of foreign calibers made by U.S companies are severely underloaded in powder charge.
>>
>ITT OP works for an importer with a huge stockpile they cannot move because Trump won the election instead of Hillary

Notice how he is planting the thought that you need to panic buy NOW NOW NOW!!!
>>
>>34635158
>>34635249
General Dynamics and Orbital ATK already make 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R, but all the production goes to the army.
>>
>>34631899
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 49627113.jpg (102KB, 1300x1236px) Image search: [Google]
49627113.jpg
102KB, 1300x1236px
>>34635129
FUG
>>
>>34631333

>Barnaul
So what, I'm now forced to feed my slavguns Wolf and only Wolf? I never, ever fucking see domestic 54r anywhere, and if I am forced to buy brass 7.62x39 I may as well just store my fucking WASR and exclusively use my AR.

I know this is my own fault for liking russian hardware but god damn it this is really getting annoying.

HOW ABOUT WE FUCKING SANCTION OUR OWN FUCKING SELVES SINCE WE DISH OUT GUNS AND AMMO FUCKING EVERYWHERE?
>>
>>34633059
>based Russia
Neck yourself reddit
>>
>>34635449
>I'm now forced to feed my slavguns Wolf and only Wolf?

Wolf imports from several factories and puts their label on it, but one of the biggest ones is Barnaul, so you won't be able to get Wolf either.
>>
>>34633593
I'm leaning on this post being trolling since you never offered up what you consider the actual meaning of "hacked the election," but since November I've seen just how retarded lefties can be and this would fit right in.
>>
>>34635078
Russia loves muzzie cock more than anyone else.
>>
File: 199.jpg (146KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
146KB, 884x666px
>two party shitstem cucks getting fucked over by their inability to vote for something more than catchy slogans and easily spouted rhetoric
>now they have to defend their shitty choices with 'muh globalism' and 'B-BUY AMERICAN FUCK FREE TRADE' and anti-capitalist rhetoric
This is only the beginning. You could have prevented this.
>>
>>34633449

okay moneybags enjoying paying 50$ a box of winchester 223 when there is no competition in the market place
>>
>>34634530
dumb nigger
>>
>>34635662
weak argument
>>
>>34635536
thats a jew not a muslim you dumb cuck, still not good but wrong memeage
>>
>>34635651
Why would a western manufacturer waste the money setting up production just to compete with .23 a round import plinker ammo?
>>
>>34635536
>Russia loves muzzie cock more than anyone else.

As evidenced by Russia's wonderful relationship with Chechnya.
>>
>>34631333
It's ok. I still have 100 cases of 7.62 Wolf that I bought during the last panic buy.

Ban what you will. I'm too broke to care.
>>
>>34631333
If this means cheaper ammo for Europe i don't mind
>>
i know OP is probably just larping, but I was gonna buy some ammo anyways

Which is better? With Laquer or without?
>>
Why are anons pretending that Russia is the only manufacturer of cheap AK ammo?

>shill thread
Oh, right.
>>
>>34635713
just buy whichever is cheapest. both lacquer and polymer work fine and lacquer won't clog up your chamber as fudds would have you believe.
>>
>>34631333

Will reloading now be more popular?

Sanctions on cheap ammunition sucks ass, but I can see a silver lining if more people get into reloading.
>>
File: 1484340929556.gif (414KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1484340929556.gif
414KB, 480x287px
>>34631899
>>
>>34635249
>Russian steel case is much higher quality then both
Haha, fuck no if you are talking about new production Tula or Wolf.
>>
>>34633100
You mean boogieman, don't you?
>>
>>34631540
>imma ignore the rest of the FOPA that Reagan pushed hard for in a dem congress so I can use ignorance and festering anger to divide everyone here

divide and conquer, the post

fuck off back to the millenial antifa circlejerk forum
>>
>>34635719
who else makes 5.45
>>
File: america.jpg (209KB, 1080x763px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
209KB, 1080x763px
>/k/ is totally fine with throwing the integrity of our electoral process under a bus just to save a few pennies
>>
>>34637270
Hornady makes it with steel cases sourced from Russia. If sanctions were to block the import of cases as well, then they may start making brass-cased 5.45 or stop producing it altogether.

Poland, Bulgaria, and Romania may still have tooling to produce it. Romania currently uses a 5.45x39 service rifle, but 5.45x39 is not offered on Romarm's website. Prvi Partizan in Serbia used to make it, but they no longer have the tooling.
>>
>>34637355
Dude, you realize GEORGE WASHINGTON got caught embezzling funds at least 2x? He may have been caught at least 1 other time, but the records for his last years in office were lost in a totally not suspicious fire.

There's never been any "sanctity of office" or "process"
>>
>>34637390
The thought process you employed that somehow thinks that is relevant to anything I said is fascinating.
>>
File: 1499138000975.png (213KB, 372x285px) Image search: [Google]
1499138000975.png
213KB, 372x285px
>>34631333
Where were you when Trump decided to be a one-term president?
>>
boo hoo muh russian guns and ammo

I bet you fags would be bitching about embargos on North Korea if they were selling surplus SKSs
>>
File: 1482727431405.gif (32KB, 650x422px) Image search: [Google]
1482727431405.gif
32KB, 650x422px
>>34637390
>integrity of our electoral process.
>AFTER BHO and HRC.
>>
>>34637376
so basically you have no solution
>>
File: you're goddamn right.gif (1001KB, 485x242px) Image search: [Google]
you're goddamn right.gif
1001KB, 485x242px
>>34637476
>>
This may be the time to unironicaly, take up arms and fight against these Washington tyrants daring to destroy the 2A by slowly degrading it with laws banning types of guns and banning the import of ammo while encouraging bad business climate here at home to deprive us of ammo.
>>
File: rule 2.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rule 2.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>34637597
>>
>>34637597
calm down, billy bob. it's called a fucking embargo..
>>
Thanks to this thread we've discovered exactly who prioritizes guns over their country. Enjoy your well-deserved spot on someone's watchlist.
>>
Why the hell would a NRA Legal team..be contacting a ammo impirter? About shutting it down..makes no sense.. probably not true.
>>
>>34631701
You dumb shit, restricting imports isnt the same as taxing them. Please tell me that youre not this stupid.
>>
I miss when being conservative meant hating the Russians, not sucking them off because muh glorious white nationalism.
>>
>>34631738
>Hunting rifle
>Finger on the trigger
>In a fucking plane
>Muh Reagan is God, amiright?
>>
>>34631899
go away
>>
>>34631333
>A warning just for 4chan
kek
i hate fudds, but MUH RUSSIAN AMMO.
oh fuck, im startin' to sperg here...i gotta go buy some ammo now.
>>
>>34637621
Please return to Reddit.
>>
>>34631738
>king fudd
>>
File: got the cancer.jpg (104KB, 853x748px) Image search: [Google]
got the cancer.jpg
104KB, 853x748px
>>34631774
he's got the cancer.
>>
>>34636292

barnaul and GT shit all over, Winchester and hornady
>>
>>34631333
Is there 5.45 made outside of Russia?
>>
>>34637476

good just know, no one will give s a shit when the go after your ayyyyy arrrrr fifeteeeen for being a ebil assault weapon
>>
>>34637840
Yeah, ukraine, but they aren't exporting much now that they're at war with russia.
>>
>>34631448
I have no problem finding 7.7 Jap though.
>>
>>34634984
that was my only post in this thread
>>
>>34637840

not in any quantity, (((u.s arms makers)))â„¢ really must have been pissed at one 10 cent per round 5.45
>>
>>34635040
I know you typed etc but I felt you should have posted 223, and whether these potential sanctions will affect russian made only or if it will affect the taiwanese wolf gold stuff too.
>>
>>34637883

"once"
>>
>>34637868

Would any domestic manufacturers make it? I am wondering if I should get out of 5.45 entirely.
>>
File: retardd.jpg (47KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
retardd.jpg
47KB, 553x640px
>>34637894
>sanctions against russia
>affecting ammo made in Taiwan
>>
>>34635651
Did Taiwan and Serbia both fall off the face of the planet?
>>
>>34637914
So its not against the companies themselves just the products?
>>
>>34637925

>wow shitty chink underloaded ammo that cost almost as much as shitty u.s underloaded ammo along with Serbian ammo that is always out of stock online and never anywhere on store shelves

we are saved guys
>>
File: 1498694181415.png (245KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498694181415.png
245KB, 550x600px
>>34631333
>No more Tula or Barnaul
I don't believe it.
>>
>>34637953
No it's the companies, but the company in taiwan has nothing to do with the company in russia.

Wolf is the importer. They import the ammo and put it in their boxes. Wolf will still be able to import the taiwanese ammo.
>>
>>34637954
wolf gold is underloaded?
>>
>>34637838
Hornady has been moderately accurate out of my rifle. Slapped an old 1-4x on the dovetail mount, and best 5 round group (for what little that is worth) was 1.5" wide, 2.5" over the bulls eye at 100y, just like it said on the box.

Better than what I can swing with Silver Bear or Wolf, but at nearly $0.50 a round, it had better be.
>>
>>34637978

No it's not. That guy is full of shit.
>>
>>34637978

2800 fps out of a 16 inch barrel is not that hot wolf from russia got 2910 to 2930, both for 55 grain
>>
File: oboi.png (131KB, 620x258px) Image search: [Google]
oboi.png
131KB, 620x258px
Oh fuckfuckfuckfuck please just be a troll I beg of you!
>>
>>34637995
where are you getting 2800 from? I always see it listed at 3200+
>>
>>34631333
If Trump is really colluding with Russia, then why isn't he lifting sanctions his executive power allows him to modify?
Checkmate, fake news.
>>
>>34638019

a actual chronograph
>>
>>34638072
you chrono'd it at 2800? pics or gtfo.
>>
File: 1500750486111.jpg (393KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500750486111.jpg
393KB, 950x720px
>>34631333
Should I start buying like crazy?
>>
File: yes.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>34638089
>>
>>34638083

last summer i did, will post pics later
>>
File: 1438539100514.jpg (34KB, 303x572px) Image search: [Google]
1438539100514.jpg
34KB, 303x572px
>x39 and x45R will literally never run out guys!
>Its gonna be the cheapest ammo of all time, why don't you get yourself a Ruskie rifle?

Eugene Stoner remains stoically and eternally unrustled
>>
if this were true you'd have posted a memo or some sort of evidence
>>
File: IMG_9481.jpg (130KB, 502x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9481.jpg
130KB, 502x900px
>>34637681

>I miss when being conservative meant hating the Russians, not sucking them off because muh glorious white nationalism.

Which is hilarious when you think about it.
Russia is a multiethnic and multicultural country by definition.
It literally has ethnic republics like chechnya and tatarstan.
It also has a huge muslim population. It has more muslims than Germany, France and the UK combined and they also make up a bigger part of the population than in the aforementioned countries.

And yet people like Richard Spencer and other white supremacists can't stop sucking Russian cock. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>34638072
what chrono and if its anything other than a magnetospeed/labradar/oehler the numbers are suspect.

when did you chrono and at what time? did you chrono both on the same day at the same time?
>>
File: chigurh.jpg (12KB, 242x150px) Image search: [Google]
chigurh.jpg
12KB, 242x150px
>>34637813
>>
>>34637681
Russia stopped being a credible threat decades ago and the more pressing issues are their agents in academia and politics. the greater enemy are internal and external becoming internal, unless you genuinely believe the 'natural conservatives' tripe neocons have been spewing for decades while letting entire states become permanently democrat from fifth column imported welfare class.
>>
>>34637813
What pissed me of most about that movie is that old dumb bitch got Llewelyn and Carla Jean killed by being a dumb cook
>>
>>34631774
>>34631758
Samefag
>>
File: mfw.jpg (173KB, 1212x1128px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
173KB, 1212x1128px
The number of russophobic cucks in this thread is astounding.
>>
>>34638293
if you don't mind me asking, how can you tell that, anon?
>>
>>34631333

My bro works for a larger company, he said the same shit today. He even said that his boss would be fine if his employees started to look for other work.

Dark times are ahead of us.
>>
File: 1448930975425.jpg (299KB, 2000x1718px) Image search: [Google]
1448930975425.jpg
299KB, 2000x1718px
>>34638379
>r-russophobia!!!
>you stupid c-cucks!
>stop disagreeing with me!!!! :(
>arguments all hinge on cherrypicking and whataboutism

I'm glad you're expressing interest in foreign policy, but please let the adults in the room have their discussion.
>>
Some one fucking tell me it's going to be okay. Like what the fuck. I just got my AK74 and I'm already getting fucked sideways. Why does god fucking hate us?
>>
>>34638610
It'll be fine dude. I've heard rumors that Saiga rifles are going to be banned. I also heard VEPR's might be banned. It's all just bullshit. Never gonna happen.
>>
>>34638379
Any country the US does not directly own is a threat to be kept at arms length, that being said Mexico fits more into that and somehow we have failed to enact any significant sanctions against them.
>>
>>34638626

Don't fuck with me like this. All that happens is more and more shit from Russia that is good gets banned because people are fucking ignorant retards who isn't capable of discerning problems from triffling bitch shit.
>>
>>34631468
This.

Time to tool up more ammo factories.

We can start making steel cased ammo for the slavboos
>>
>>34638632

I would much rather be friends with the Russians and give them whatever they want than to be friends with Mexico. Build the wall!
>>
>>34638637
poor, poor russia, all they did was invade a sovereign nation and attempt to influence american elections.
>>
>>34638674

Nigger shut the fuck up about election bullshit. This is about how the entire government is out to fuck us on a daily fucking basis, and we are going to suffer because the House and Senate are basically a cool kids pissing match anytime American rights are discussed.
>>
>>34631540
Not defending him. But Reagan was afraid of negros with full auto weapons.

I think we can all agree that's a bad thing.
>>
>>34638674
the only way to stop it is to have a walled garden internet ala China and banning any foreign national from posting opinions. Any influence they had is no more influence than any other foreign actor, of which there were many attempting to use their propaganda to sway Clinto into power.
>>
>>34638674
> all they did was invade a sovereign nation

Where is the evidence? It was the Obama administration that orchestrated an illegal coup in Ukraine. Even if someone "invades" a country far far away, it's none of our fucking business.

>and attempt to influence american elections

Don't believe everything you see on CNN, hillshill.
>>
>>34638725
>stage 3
>>
>>34638746
I frankly wish there was evidence of wrong doing, the increasingly obvious answer of no means opposition parties can fabricate stories wholecloth and lock down multiple branches of power via subterfuge and propaganda which means there is very little chance for the republic to continue to function in the future.
>>
>>34638695
Hughes of the hughes amendment was black
>>
>>34638744
never change, Ivan
>>
File: bummm.webm (190KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bummm.webm
190KB, 480x270px
>>34638857
Exactly!
>>
>>34637530
Correct. If Russian ammo imports are banned then there will be, at least for a period of time, no 5.45x39 production for the US Market.
>>
File: IMG_5888.jpg (132KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5888.jpg
132KB, 800x533px
>>34631899

Until the DNC sends its servers that were "hacked" to a federal cyber investigation entity to verify any attack that (((occured))), then the DNC can eat an entire bag of jew dicks.
>>
>>34638857
fucking

NIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
>>
thanks to all the brain dead shit bags that voted for Trump over Rand Paul
>>
Cringe.
>>
Lol maybe its a good thing i just got two bakelite mags. If this embargo goes thru everything that even hints at russian milsurp/ak/literally anything will become more valuable than gold to russiaboos.
>>
>>34641284
Or it won't because they can't shoot their guns?
>>
File: obama_wut.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
obama_wut.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>34639180
>voting for Paul over Trump would have somehow dissuaded Russia from fucking with our elections

wut
>>
>>34631899
>tfw seeing all the pissed of George Zimmerman mad that russian shills were paid to influence the election
>>
>>34641314
>implying """interfering""" with our elections is actually about """interfering"""

>b-b-but Russia refuses to support our trillion dollar Middle East policy that's failing
>>
>>34638569
my dad works for microsoft he can ban you from xbox live

I am inclined to believe you anon but that statement with no proof is as valid as my statement above.
>>
>>34638827

Welcome to democracy in the INTERNET age. Same as always really, just faster.
>>
>>34641305
Implying that everysingle russiaboo doesnt already have billions of steel cased rounds saved up
>>
>>34641471
> Implying that any Russiaboo with "billions of steel cased rounds saved up" didn't already buy pallets and pallets of bakelite magazines when they were cheap
>>
If the sanctions happens, would that mean all ammo would go up for some reason?

Curious because I want to build an AR15 but if 223 will go up in price, I might as well build a 9mm ar15 so I can plink on the cheap.
>>
>>34638695
I'd rather have everyone have them than no one.

SHALL
>>
>>34638695
He who sacrifices a little bit of his freedom for security deserves neither freedom nor security.
>>
>>34642232
No, but the cheaper options for a lot of cartridges would no longer exist. There are a lot of options for .223 and 5.56 that aren't imported from Russia. Instead of 23 cents a round you'll have to pay like 28 cents a round.

9mm would be barely affected.
>>
>>34642396
Lel. If you think that's true you're pretty naive.
The fewer manufacturers there are, the less competition there will be.
Price will adjust to the high end, to as much as people are willing to pay.
It's not capitalism, it's monopolization posed as nationalism.
Fuck anyone who is ok with this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>34639033
>>34638892
>>34638857
you gullible fucks, Hughes was white as fuck.
>>
>>34631333
We still get ammo from Ukraine and other eastern European countries for the same price as Russian. Get fucked, Piotr.
>>
>>34642492
>it's monopolization
I see econ 101 isn't required curriculum anymore
>>
>>34634986
You don't buy ammo in bulk do you faggot. Golden tiger .223 fiasco the man was fucking gangster. Who the fuck are you? Tf you you ever do except talk anonymous shit?>>34635026
Loo
>>
>>34631333
>I work for a fairly large wholesale importer of Russian ammunition,
Why is Tula universally garbage? I;ve shot loads of other brands of steel cased cheap shit, and none of them have had the issues that Tula has.

I honestly don't care is embargoes limit Tula imports. It will be an improvement for average shooters.
>>
>>34637476
Le retarde infante.
>>
>>34642492
spotted the high school dropout
>>
>>34642492
Nigga theres still competition just less of it. But still no where close to a monopoly, and saying monopsony is pushing it.
>>
>>34642678
Actually no monopsony is the wrong term sorry
>>
>>34642678
>Nigga theres still competition just less of it.
>Implying that's not a huge fucking issue

Why do you want to pay the jew toll so much?
>>
File: 1495764944984.png (610KB, 573x657px) Image search: [Google]
1495764944984.png
610KB, 573x657px
>>34631333
>trips
NANI?!
>>
File: 117392845974.png (872KB, 727x538px) Image search: [Google]
117392845974.png
872KB, 727x538px
>>34634690
I swear to fucking God if that neocon piece of shit does not croak. My father died of the same exact type of cancer at 50 after having three major surgeries and chemo and even that didn't do shit. If this doesn't off him then something is definitely screwy.
>>
>>34634051
MFS is manufactured by Barnual.
>>
>>34642623
>>34642668
>Ad hominem
Try again, this time with an actual argument.

>>34642678
>less competition
>ever a good thing
Pretty soon you'll be saying the only ammo manufacturer left is "good enough" and their $1.00pr 9mm is "ok" because "at least we can still get it".
Get fucked faggot, you're as bad as the neo-fudds that fucked over every AK owner during the 7n6 ban, then came crying when m855 was on the chopping block.
>>
>>34638119
Don't get it either. Putin is a crypto kike as well.
>>
>>34631333

>Russian ammunition provides affordable shooting to many people,

yeah for commies that buy AKs or Mosins

I own an AR in a real fuckin' NATO caliber like the AMERICAN I am.
>>
>>34642816
>Make sure you turn your unauthorized weapon at the nearest Police station
>Please board the nearest relocation train.
Thanks for understanding anon.
I hope it all works out for you.
>>
>>34642739
>becasue I can't have cheap ammo from a specific state run company of a foreign power that means the american gun market will collapse from a lack of companies making ammunition becasue reasons
>>
>>34636677
Democrat vs republican is divide and conquer. Realizing that those in power do not prioritize the rights and freedoms of the populace at large is true unity.
>>
>>34642837
Point out where I said "collapse".
Lack of competition is the issue here.
Without it, the market will go to the highest price that is sustainable.
Which will inevitably lead to only the "rich" being able to afford it.
>>
>>34642877
There is already plenty of internal competition and there is no reason why steel case can't be made here. That is like saying there is only one Colt that makes all the ARs and they are all 1200 each.
>>
>>34642837
>>34642877
>inb4 you claim "nobody will pay high prices, and the market will right itself.
Nobody would pay more than $.04 a round for .22 either, right?
>>
>>34631669
>russia only produces 7.62
>>
>>34642884
>That is like saying there is only one Colt that makes all the ARs and they are all 1200 each
Without competition they would, faggot.
And you bootlickers would pay it.
>>
>>34635129
literallyt doesnt say that
>>
>>34631333

Oh I bet this is defiantly not some trick set up by certain agency....
>>
>>34638572
so despite the fact that embargos and protectionism have never achieved their desired results or produced any benefit you stick your fingers in your ears and cry

>you should hate russia just because, you're being unpatriotic you white nationalist pig gb2/pol/ abloobloo

You're pushing the usual socialist economic policies dressed up in neocon 'Murrca proud rhetoric and it's frankly pathetic. If you wanted actual peace and prosperity in the world you'd be encouraging trade with other countries, it's the only way to make them reasonable. Give them a vested interest in behaving responsibly. An isolationist America encourages war. But that's exactly what you morons want, endless foreign war and expenditure. Bread and circuses to keep every distracted on a common enemy while their employment rate, real world earnings and standard of living go down the shitter.
>>
>>34634726
>Once he was a great man.
He was always a fucking traitor, and he deserves to hang.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
>>
>>34642647
Sam please you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>34638695
The only way to fight people with automatic weapons is to fight with your own automatic weapons, banning them is liberal gun grabber logic.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-190223.png (489KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-190223.png
489KB, 720x1280px
>>34638695

Are you fucking kidding me? Get the ghost cock of Reagan out of your mouth for one fucking second and think.

You think gangbangers were going to go through the ATF to aquire full auto? You think Jamal knows what the NFA is and is submitting his prints for a tax stamp?

Its the bass ackwards logic that restricting rights for legal firearm owners will stop criminals. Jamal isn't buying from an NFA dealer you moron, and he wasn't before the FOPA.
>>
>>34642964
>defiantly
>not bait
neck yourself
>>
File: mpt 76.jpg (39KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
mpt 76.jpg
39KB, 500x332px
>>34631333
So is this a smart time to set up a 7.62x39 bullet factory?

Will I need to pay royalties or something for the bullets, somebody surely own the design right?
>>
>>34647899
>Will I need to pay royalties or something for the bullets, somebody surely own the design right?

No. Just start cranking them out.
Oh, and 5.45 too, while you're at it.
Oh, and can I have a job? Thanks.
>>
is this true
>>
>>34648367
artisticworksoffiction.txt
>>
>>34648380
in the pdf its legit
>>
>>34648424
>Klimovsk
>tula
>ulyanovsk
>Vympel
>Lugansk
>Factory 60
>Barnaul
>Barnaul JSC
>Ulyanovsk Cartridge Works
>Results
>0
>publication date of document
>July 21
>thread posted
>July 23
>this is a super special heads up from an industry insider
Tell me how hard it is being this fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.