[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirov in Baltic sea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: qZqk7BVb7dw.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qZqk7BVb7dw.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
So, this actually happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRkKoAd4T4
Kirov and Typhoon sailed right under Great Belt bridge to Baltic sea.
They passed 100 kilometers away from Copenhagen.
For comparison, imagine them hanging out in Chesapeake Bay.
>>
>>34630718
how many nato ships and airplanes were watching them?
>>
>>34630750
According to footage, none.

Only some patrol boats and Danish news helicopters.

Here some footage from the ground. Lucky danes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVKMdCv_Js
>>
What language is this?

Sounds gay as fuck
>>
>>34630718
Why don't they just park off the coast of Sweden in full view of say...... Gothenburg or Malmo.
And just open and close, open and close, open and close the SLBM doors while the crew has a picnic on the conning tower

They should anchor the Kirov right in the waters of a Swedish naval base
>>
>>34630718
Okay? Why is this news worthy? One of the biggest Russian shipbuilding facilities and naval bases is located near Leningrad and this is literally the entrance of the Baltic Sea. It's kind of obvious that any ship intent on entering the area has to go through there.
>>
>>34631016
The Russians need a Canal from the Baltic to the White sea (empties into Barents).
They could pull it off at Vyborg to Lake Lagoda - widen the Svir to Lake Onega, and canal from Onega to lake vygozero. Cut the Nizhny Nyg wider in certain parts, and they're golden
>>
>>34631016
>Leningrad

What year is it?
>>
>>34630718
swedes get a little tingle in the minge whenever strong russians treate them like dirt
>>
>>34631069
Or they could just drive a huge circle around Scandinavia and spook the homos in Denmark and Sweden who are probably pissing their pants right now because scary Russian black ships with tactical grip and that shoulder thing that goes up went past their little bridge.
>>
>>34631075
>What year is it?
I'm pretty sure they still call it Leningrad
>>
>>34631107
They should move the Kuz through there, park it under their shitbridge and leave the engines spewing toxic smoke as an obscurant to the cunt scandi's up above.
Launch helos to go back and forth flying sideways up and down the length of the bridge, and videotape the carnage as mass casualty car accidents occur.
Then finally land troops on the bridge on the part over International waters to have a party. Give all the dead and wounded Scandi's party hats. Give the wounded medical treatment and vodka and shoo them back to their shithole
>>
>>34630718
Huh, they petty lightly guarded.
On Typhoon I can see only one guy in full gear with AK on the top of the sail.
>>
>>34631159
It's St. Petersburg, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>34631200
Maybe to the rest of the world
>>
>>34630718
chesapeake i dunno...bit a russian sub could get really fucking close to new york or most military targets in the south if they got close to florida and sat in the deep waters off the shelf.
>>
>>34631159
You fucking plebian it's called Petrograd
>>
>>34631159
It officially called Saints Petersburg.

Leningrad used only with honorary title, Hero-City Leningrad.
Becuase, obviosly, title was avarded to Leningrad, not Saint Petersburg.
>>
>>34631222
The point here, that they not even hiding. Or they can't hide, because Great Belt is too shallow for Typhoon to dive.

And you obviously can't hide a fucking Kirov.
>>
>>34631280
true...i just meant in a hypothetical if a russian sub could get up the hudson canyon they could hit just about any target in new england with almost no warning
>>
>>34630718
Kaliningrad is the Baltic. If you didn't like it, you should have helped insure that it remained Prussian.
>>
>>34631332
Russian subs can't be safely operated in open water. In littoral water their greatest danger would not be hostile action, it would be badly maintained systems failing under stress.

The only good thing a Russian sub would find about trying to sail up the Hudson is that there would be plenty of people around to render aid when it sank.
>>
>>34631729
For It still hard to believe that danes take this so casually, like it was some kind a sailboat.

It was not one, but two, 50 years old vessels with nuclear reactors on board, from country widely known for multiple nuclear accidents and nonexistent maintenance.
But no, they just let two floating Chernobyl's waiting to happen, past few miles away from their capital. Look, people on shores hanging around like it some sort of picnic.

Euros have no sense of self-preservation whatsoever, no wonder they getting buttfucked by Ahmed.
>>
>>34631985
Is that what they tell you?
>>
>Russians using the only allowed route through the Great Belt passage while following international and Danish laws

Europe so fucked!
>>
>>34631159
>>34631075
>ywn doing time travel
>>
File: yj1henm5wt4z.jpg (39KB, 720x829px) Image search: [Google]
yj1henm5wt4z.jpg
39KB, 720x829px
>>34630718
>Chesapeake
Non-american here, how the fuck is this pronounced?
>>
>>34632033
Unfortunately he is perfectly right, at least as far as Sweden and Germany are concerned.

t. German
>>
>>34632323
Non American here, exactly as it is spelt.
>>
>>34632323
Chess-ah-peak
>>
>>34632323
Chess-ah-peek
>>
>>34631985
>It was not one, but two, 50 years old vessels
What year do you think it is?
>>
>>34632330
so dumb
>>
>>34632366
Well, you clearly not living in Sweden or Germany.

Any normal country would sent this floating junk back to scrapyard.
>>
>>34630718
It's an international waterway. So what?
>>
>>34632507
>Well, you clearly not living in Sweden or Germany

Yeah, right, I don't see any burning cars outside.
>>
>>34630953
danish
>>
>>34632516
basically this
>>
>>34630718
>For comparison, imagine them hanging out in Chesapeake Bay.
Yeah but what if Bodymore and Philly were Russia while the Bay Bridge was not?

>>34632516
is it open to military boats too? Genuine question, all I know about foreign relations I learned in vicky 2
>>
>>34630718
So the typhoon in question is presumably Dmitriy Donskoi TK-208 or did the Russians press one of the old hulls into service?
>>
>>34632560
>is it open to military boats too?
of course it is.
>>
>>34632567
>Dmitriy Donskoi TK-208

Yes, it a last Typhoon remaining active. Now it basically test platform for new missiles and training boat.

This most likely her last voyage. Russians want to preserve her as museum, but it costs a lot of money to deactivate nuclear sub, so it still unclear.
>>
Fake News, no smoke from the battleship.
>>
>>34632635
The Typhoon might be slavshit but it is impressive slavshit. For that reason only I hope they preserve it.
>>
>>34632669
Unnaintained unsafe undertrained slavshit. Russians can't into navy. Never had, never will.
>>
>>34632850
russians had a great sail navy :^)
>>
>>34631069
They already have one actually, made with slave labour by Stalin during the 30's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Sea%E2%80%93Baltic_Canal

It's not really in much use though, too shallow and narrow to be practical.
>>
>>34633398
>Since then, the canal has been regularly used for delivering submarines, by transporter dock, from the Baltic Shipyard and Krasnoye Sormovo to Sevmash for completion.
>>
>>34630718
That's nothing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ivy_Bells
>>
>>34632323
chessa peak
>>
File: 3.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>34633440
>en.m.wi
>.m.
>M
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.