[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Army vs Police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: copper-and-soldier_1540510a.jpg (44KB, 532x399px) Image search: [Google]
copper-and-soldier_1540510a.jpg
44KB, 532x399px
Should I join the army or try and get into armed police? As it is in England I think I'd probably get out more in the police.
>>
File: postnuclear.jpg (367KB, 929x929px) Image search: [Google]
postnuclear.jpg
367KB, 929x929px
Eh I'd go army, being a cop blows.
>>
File: british police cucks.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
british police cucks.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>34625796
go army
>>
>>34625796
join the police so you can be told not to do your job and help fuck up society. Sounds like a hoot
>>
>>34625796

Go army mate. Get a rank or two

Leave and work private security
>>
Army. More opportunity for travel, less bullshit, better class of people, more opportunities.

Armed police do not like former Army/RM applicants, aside from very select roles.
>>
You should go freedom fighter and fight to free England from cucks and shitskins, instead of being a thug for hire of the goverment.
>>
>>34625796
Army. Go in, mature as a person, build some skills, and if you decide to do something later (school, police) you already have a decent resume to go off of.
>>
>>34625796
If unrest happens police are the first to die no matter who instigates.

Go army.
>>
>>34626725
Police do not like Army applicants. It used to be the case that if you left with a clean record and a decent reference, you would walk into the police. That hasn't been the case since the mid 1990s.

The NCA are far more willing to take on former HM Forces applicants. If you want a career in the police, join the police. Going via the Army won't help and will probably be a hindrance.
>>
>>34626616
so your saying the reason cops shoot people is to avoid the embarrassment of having to detain them?
>>
File: 1476760409557.jpg (65KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
1476760409557.jpg
65KB, 1024x684px
>>34625796
>being a cop in England
>>
>>34625796
Go police so you can enforce all your bullshit laws, shit on freedom and just be a general cuck.
>>
>>34626661
this
>>
>>34626616
Holy fuck why are euros so pathetic
>>
>>34625796
How about, you kill yourself.
>>
File: blue thunder.jpg (75KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
blue thunder.jpg
75KB, 620x413px
>>34625796
Join Blue Thunder
>>
>>34626785
>avoid the embarrassment of being dragged around while holding the perps leg like a petulant child

Nobody respects the parents who take it like a bitch when they try to leave the park and their 7 year old tells them to "fuck off" they want to play longer.

Nobody respects the cops that beg criminals to stop and try to stop them by holding onto their legs and get dragged around.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.