[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To that "Girl in a bad neighborhood" looking for CC reccs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: dva.jpg (50KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
dva.jpg
50KB, 640x800px
I'm another women in a bad neighborhood here. I was typing this reply and the tread got deleted. Hope you see this. Anyways, to answer your question, here's some of my reccs

>S&W Shield
Extremely common, a decent shot, and reliable for the price. I bought it because at the time it was on sale and S&W had their rebate going, so I picked it up new for $250. I CC with it on my appendix with a body holster and it doesn't print unless I wear a tight shirt.

>Sig Sauer P938 or P238
Have money to blow? These guns are solid, small, and still fun to shoot for their size. Very easy to conceal. If I had the extra cash, I'd pick this for my summer CC.

>Glock 43
GLAWK PER FEC SHUN. Solid gun, heavier but that helps with recoil, high quality, sleek design. Glocks have a good reputation for a reason.

>Ruger LC9
I find Ruger to be VERY comfortable in my hand. These have a a bit more recoil than the Shield and Glock due to its size, but it's easy to conceal. I think my next for-fun pistol purchase might be a Ruger because I find them so comfy to hold.

>S&W Model 638
This is a snub nosed revolver with a shrouded hammer you can fire in single or double action. It's small, and honestly not as comfortable or fun to shoot, but it's reliable to get you out of a shit situation. Some people like the ease of revolvers better than a semi-auto. If you like revolvers but find this has too much recoil, there's plenty of bigger and heavier options.

ALWAYS GO TO A GUN STORE AND ASK TO DRY FIRE AND RACK THE SLIDES

I really wanted a Kahr pistol because they look so sleek for carrying, but their pistol slides were hard for me to rack. It's your CC and your life depends on it, think of it that way.
>>
>>34624802
Walther PPS M2

They are running a 100$ rebate right now and are about the best sub-compact pistol on the market. I recommend getting night sights for it as well.
>>
>>34624802
[spoiler]will u be my gf?
[/spoiler]
>>
Better "girl in a bad neighborhood" guide:
>Attract a decent guy. Stop caring if he looks and acts like Daniel Craig. If he has a decent job, won't beat you, won't cheat on you, and is nice enough to get along with, you have a winner.
>Treat him well. This is not difficult. Be basically agreeable. Don't start fights for no reason. Keep his stomach full and his balls empty.
>Get married. Move out of the ghetto into his place. Get pregnant. Have a baby. Be happy.

There ya go.
>>
>>34624861
>when u forget to drop the namefag when u samefag
>>
>>34624852
>OP
I shot a PPQ before, not much, but from what I remember it was decent. I imagine the PPS M2 would be a decent choice especially with the rebate going on now.
>>
File: 1500329366870.png (222KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
1500329366870.png
222KB, 1000x637px
>>34624861
>>34624871
>>
How pathetic. A transvestite pretending to be a woman online giving advice to another supposed transvestite pretending to be a woman online, who actually might not exist and there is no evidence of him ever having existed, and then the first transvestite pretends to be a man hitting on the woman the first transvestite was pretending to be earlier but gets caught because he forgets to take the woman's name the transvestite was using to pretend to be a woman out of the field.
>>
>>34624897
I went xd-s for my first subcompact and then after a lot of research told my sister to get a PPS M2 and I wish I had bought the M2 in the first place.
>>
File: great bait.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
great bait.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>34624861
>>
What a shit thread full of shit recommendations.
>>
>I am a woman
Fuck off attention whore. Do you think declaring to have a pussy gives you any more merit to what you are about to say?
>>
>>34625085
Knowing if it's a woman looking to buy a firearm is good to know, dipshit, because a woman will prefer something smaller for their hand size with less recoil. And OP brought up a good point about having trouble racking certain slides. It's something I wouldn't have though of since I never had trouble racking a slide but apparently women do.
>>
>>34624861
>women
>>
>>34625163
But it's a hairy muscular transvestite who has no problem racking the slide of a Deagle pretending to be a woman who can't rack the slide of a LCP.
>>
File: 1498684660704.jpg (215KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1498684660704.jpg
215KB, 1200x1800px
Stop being a poorfag
Stop obsessing over urban shitholes when the only thing they have is shopping districts.

This is why you are poor.

Or workout/diet and shack up in some dude's life if you can't get your shit together.
>>
>>34624802
>S&W Model 638
Get the 642. Exposed hammer on a carry gun is stupid. You don't want it to snag when pulling it out.
>>
File: 1498542421710.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498542421710.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>34625163
>smaller
>less recoil
>>
>>34625713
>want a small gun
>want to minimize recoil
>Must increase mass of gun

Translation: Buy a smaller but HEAVIER gun, probably something all metal, not a polymer frame.
>>
>>34625163
If women generally are such limp-wristed faggots that they need gender specific weapons, then they have no right to be in the military.
>>
File: 1499220519996.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499220519996.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34624802
buy a .500 magnum and shove it your pussy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.