[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >still no zombie apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: 1478489019109.jpg (131KB, 1007x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1478489019109.jpg
131KB, 1007x1295px
>wake up
>still no zombie apocalypse
>>
>>34624183
>implying you'd want to put yourself through a lifetime of fear, hardship and paranoia
>>
>>34624216
>lifetime of fear, hardship and paranoia
but thats now
>>
>he doesn't realize that zombies are all those millennials with phones glued to their hands

It's an allegory you retard.
>>
>>34624223
Do you live in the Central African Republic?
>>
>>34624183
There's a zombie apocalypse in my book series. Have the first one for free, OP. 6 people have already downloaded it today, want to be #7?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7S2Z0R

>>34624223
To be fair, there's a fair bit of this in the series.
>>
File: FOX_Pamela_Dress_Cover_Up.webm (906KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
FOX_Pamela_Dress_Cover_Up.webm
906KB, 404x720px
>>34624183
>tfw no war bride
>>
>>34624446
Fuck off. This isn't your advertising platform
>>
>>34624183
GIB BAG KARELJA RUSHA
>>
>>34624637
It is now. It's a free book, take it or leave it. I'm not asking for money here.
>>
File: IMG_5260.jpg (99KB, 640x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5260.jpg
99KB, 640x795px
>>34624446
Begone Jew
>>
>>34624955
I'm a Caucasian Christian, but to each their own.
>>
>>34625095
Christians are just as bad a jews, you're a traitor to your european blood.
>>
>>34625275
I'm proud of my European heritage, and I believe Christianity has directly aided in us developing the greatest culture and civilization in human history; western culture, western society. I believe that, without Christianity, we'd be little better off than present day Africa.
>>
>>34624466
Someone please give me the source/story on these. They make my weiner feel funny.
>>
>>34625338

hah no, because of Christianity and its jewish ideals Europe was plunged into a dark ages for two thousand years. For example, compare pre-christian art to that of your precious Jewish and anti-european god.
>>
File: 1500424228849.jpg (55KB, 632x699px) Image search: [Google]
1500424228849.jpg
55KB, 632x699px
>>34624446
>Hunting, fishing, realistic manipulation of firearms along with correct terminology used, the process of reloading spent casings into live cartridges, and the importance of conserving ammunition... this novel is written with realism and long-term survival in mind. Each day is a struggle; living to see tomorrow is almost an event worthy of celebration for many, but it means little if your supplies won't last. Places will come and go, people will come and go, and though humanity seems to be on the losing side in the fight against the living dead, we MUST persevere. Even if for most, it is at the cost of one's morality and humanity.

Is this a parody?
>>
>>34624237
Zombies represent people who feel disconnected from society. If you see how communities are becoming more and more loose knit you can see why it's so popular. Especially in the states where we are already very individualistic.
>>
>>34625455
Replace "living dead" with "mudslime hordes" and your parody has become serious
>>
File: 1472663824288.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1472663824288.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>34624446
>The writing, while often detailed and interesting, devolved into the equivalent of reading a Wikipedia article about weapons or survivalism. Not to say that the detail was unwelcome, it just went on for a bit too long for it to feel organic to the story. Secondly, the introduction of Tiffany fairly early in the story was not good. Long stretches felt like the author arguing with a social justice warrior strawman and SPOILER ALERT

>the eventual rape scene was far too much to stomach. It didn't serve the story, it merely seemed like the author writing down an extended fantasy sequence. It was at the end of chapter 2 that I stopped reading.

autism and rape, as expected of /k/
>>
>>34625437
In the Middle East they base their laws on the Quran and some other book, and their laws are nowhere close to equal or fair. In western society our laws are based on the Bible's teachings, and though women presently have more rights than men have for the most part we have equality. We also have freedom to largely say, do, or go wherever or whatever we want. The Bible also teaches forgiveness and tells people not to kill. Sounds good to me. The more I learn of Christianity and the Bible, the more I see that it's lead to the culture we have now. Right down to marriage, it tries to provide for us the best life we can have for both men and women. Marriage is mostly of benefit to women, but due to changes in laws and the Government and laws taking control of marriage, it's now in women's benefit to divorce, which has lead to the shortterm gain but longterm suffering of many people. Women, men, as well as children.
>>
>>34625455
Nope, that there is a pretty accurate description of what I aimed to achieve with my books. It leaves out the part where I also include some political/social issues too.

>>34625464
Oddly enough, my latest book (Living amongst the Dead: Struggles New and Old, which is the 4th in the LatD series) has included a couple Muslims.

>>34625501
I attribute that review to a butthurt /k/ommando who didn't like that the main character believed the No.4 Lee Enfield to be the greatest standard-issue infantry rifle ever designed. I suspect he was a Mauser fanboy. I did not use Wikipedia at all while writing the book, and wrote it with a lot of personal experience involved, including the rape scenes. I once had a gf who had a rape fetish. Quite hot...
>>
File: nigga dyke.png (70KB, 548x592px) Image search: [Google]
nigga dyke.png
70KB, 548x592px
>>34624446
>autistic description of cartridges
>6'/182cm
>"which rested against a tree they slept not far from"

Seriously, this is fucking terrible, even before the nigger dyke sjw shows up.
>>
>>34625657
I meant greatest standard-issue BOLT ACTION infantry rifle. To suggest that any bolt-action is all-around better than a modern assault rifle would be retarded.
>>
>>34625680
To each their own, I've gotten some good reviews from my series. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a zombie survival series that takes realism and survivalism as seriously as this one.
>>
File: zihOu7g.jpg (47KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
zihOu7g.jpg
47KB, 722x349px
>>34624216
>>
>>34625607
You're a traitor to Europe. If put before a council of your forebears, you would have been suffocated in mud under a hurdle.
>>
>>34625360
Plz answer
>>
>>34625437
Oh look, a nazi being an ignorant faggot. That's new
>>
>>34625739
>forebears
Are you a furry or something?
>>
>>34625657
Look, my first rifle was a No4 Mk, but being written by an Enfield fanboy doesn't redeem this. Any book which stops to describe the make and mark of every fucking rifle and the caliber of every cartridge is already plunging screaming into the depths of unutterable autism.

>It leaves out the part where I also include some political/social issues too
Zombie fiction is often used as commentary on various contemporary political/social issues. Usually this is not done by including a character literally described as a nigger dyke sjw.
>>
>>34624183
>26 / 6 / 12 / 1
hey autismo have anyone ever told you that you are not actually as important as you might think and nobody wants to hear about your shit? Also isn't self advertising against the rules?
>promoting your own book on 4chan of all places
>expect anything but to get shit on
>>
>>34625657
Anything in .303 British would be a horrible shtf rifle unless you happen to live next to a prvi partizan factory.
>>
File: zombyattakk.png (32KB, 1355x538px) Image search: [Google]
zombyattakk.png
32KB, 1355x538px
>>34624183
>>
>>34624183
Cmon OP, Head up mate!

If the world won't give you a zombie apocalypse that just means you'll have to make your own! Start taking classes now
>>
>>34625607
>Our laws are based on Christian teachings
U fokin w0t m8?
Our laws are based on Roman and Germanic sources. Nothing in our lawbooks is christian
>>
File: 1434250296032.png (122KB, 355x379px) Image search: [Google]
1434250296032.png
122KB, 355x379px
>wake up
>still no impending extinction level event like a drastic shift in the sun or an asteroid
>humanity will never unite for the survival of the species and mass exodus to a new world, leaving our undesirable and weak traits behind on earth to the tune of several billion people
>humanity will die alone in the cosmos without ever making sentient alien contact, and we will be discovered far later as just another primitive failed species
>our genome will be logged in the curator's archives, deemed unfit for study or replication, and filed away never to be looked at again

i want to kill myself daily for these reasons but the small chance that it may happen in my lifetime keeps me alive
>>
>>34625756
My first rifles (I bought multiple) were an SVT-40, PU M91/30, Kar98k, and Mannlicher-Carcano.

>God-tier bolt smoothness
>God-tier sights
>God-tier thick floating barrel
>God-tier 10-rnd mag in a world of 5 and 6 round capacity
>Storage compartment in buttstock
>Rim-lock is a non-issue
>Comparatively weak bolt is a non-issue
>Even over 120 years after the Lee Enfield and Lee Metform, headspacing is a non-issue with the roughly half a dozen Lee Enfields I've owned and used gauges to check the headspacing on

>Biggest negatives are that the bolt requires a tool for full disassembly and the rifle can't be safely rechambered to a magnum cartridge

I still believe the No.4 Lee Enfield is the greatest standard-issue bolt action ever designed, but that doesn't mean other designs are bad. I just don't think they're as good.

>character described as a nigger dyke sjw
That's in Living amongst the Dead: On the Road Again, which is the third book in the series. She is introduced in the second book Dark Days. She is a strong character, in fact at one point she's the strongest in the group because Richard is still recovering from his near-fatal wound even in the 5th book since each book only covers a few days at a time thus far to show the day-to-day struggles. She is also, unfortunately, very racist and misandrist. Contemplated killing Richard many times, and has been steadily calling him derogatory names throughout the two books. In that third book he finally sort of snaps, calling her the worst thing he can think of. If not for Tiffany grabbing onto Veronica, she would have likely killed him with her bare hands. I've spoken to an Aussie and an American reader about it, and they thought it was perfectly understandable given context. Richard has not said anything racist since then, as far as I can recall, but in the latest book (SPOILER ALERT!) he finally gets some retribution for all the sufferings he's experienced at the hands of Nicky 'the Nigger Dyke.'
>>
>>34625774
It's possible to reload, you know. Richard has a Lee Hand Press, .303 die set, bullets, primers, and so on and so forth. He's already pulled the bullets off a couple .308s and used the powder to make more .303s, and will likely do so again in the future if he finds ammo he doesn't need. He doesn't often find ammo though, because it's a terrible, terrible cliche in most zombie literature.

>>34625815
I don't fully believe that, I'll have to do research to find out for sure. I maintain scepticism on just about anything I read online unless it is supported by things I already know to be true.
>>
File: Hannibal.gif (96KB, 384x477px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.gif
96KB, 384x477px
>>34625778
Holy shit, my sides.
>>
>>34624183
>zombie apocalypse happens
>initial panic, it seems anon's day have come
>three days later, armed forces already have it under control on most urban centers.
>everyone knows what to do to zombies, due to midia
>no one panics
>no one overthrow government
>society don't colapse
>zombies are actually not that dangerous, slow, rotting, so-very-dumb. civilians are discouraged to go on zombie hunts, that is army/police job, if you are caught zombie hunting, you are fined
>they still do background checks for guns and ask to see your license
>3 months and crisis is averted
>and it wasn't half the fun anon imagined
>>
>>34625972
I hate this reality
>>
>>34625869
>Innocence until guilty
Roman
>Jury of peers
Germanic
>Equal before law
Napoleon
Everything else is just decoration, things like "don't kill" aren't Christian specific
>>
>>34625846
You misunderstand. I'm not saying its bad that he calls her a nigger. The problem is "political commentary" should be more than simply adding a character with outspoken sjw beliefs to yell at the main character.

The fact that your idea of a "strong character" is someone who is physically dangerous says all I really need to, honestly. Here's a better challenge for you: what makes Nicky a sympathetic character who readers might empathize with?
>>
>>34625972
To be fair, that is the most likely outcome, though it is still dependent on how quickly it spreads. Imagine if in the course of just 1-2 days the airborne virus hits, fatal to the vast majority of people, and only a select few (less than 1% the total human population) is unaffected but if they die with their brain intact then they will turn. So in just 1-2 days major city centres with over a million inhabitants will end up with over 990,000 corpses either walking or not. It would take 3300 soldiers with 10 loaded magazines each not missing one single solitary headshot to kill 990,000 zombies (unless of course some of the shots luck-out and pop more than one head, which if they're grouped together is certainly a possibility.)

Let's look at the population of America, 323 million. 99% makes 290.7 zombies. To kill that many with bullets alone, it would require 969,000 armed individuals with 300 rounds a piece who must all collectively not miss one single time if one bullet=one headshot. Though as I mentioned, in this situation OVER 99% of people would find the disease fatal so there would be MORE undead and would require even MORE people to be armed. Really, it all depends on what kind of virus/disease it is. There's also the issues of keeping all these individuals fed while these millions of rounds are being shot, some would likely find it all too terrifying and commit suicide, disease would get some due to being around so much rotting flesh, if the numbers are too great then some would inevitably get bitten, possibly some being wounded/killed by accidental friendly fire, some assholes going nuts and murdering/raping others because that's a thing that happens around the world on a daily basis, improperly prepared food gets yet more people, and so on and so forth.

But yeah, in all likelihood if zombies became an actual thing, even if it were on a scale like the Black Death in the 1300s or whatever, modern Military and Police would likely control it.
>>
>>34625360
>>34625745
her name is Claire
>>
>>34625972
>anon is fired, because he was the only one who was absent of job during those whole three months
>he has to sell all his guns
>>
>>34626068
Nicky is quite useful to the group overall due to being the muscle for a time, and when she is gone, dealing with threats has become a more dangerous matter that more often results in needing to use ammo, which Richard tries to avoid as much as possible because the ammo will not last forever. Book after book, I painstakingly try to maintain continuity in terms of how much ammo he has so that each and every shot is one step closer to not having any left. Though I think I fucked up one aspect of continuity in that I THINK I started the SKS out as a Chinese model with a cruciform bayonet but in my last book I described it as being a blade-style bayonet which is on Russian models, so I derped pretty hard there.

Anyways, Nicky loves Tiffany, in fact she's the reason that Tiff dyed her hair red (which is now thoroughly showing her brunette roots and the redness is fading), and she wants to be in a relationship with her. The two are friends, and even with the events that transpire and Veronica going absolutely crazy and doing terrible things, she still wishes that they could still be friends, but though it causes her personal anguish she knows that they must stay away from her. She's very loyal to Tiff, in fact the main reason she DOESN'T further try to finish Richard off is because Tiff seems to love him and if she killed Richard then Nicky would likely never see her friend again.

But yeah, I get what you're saying, for the most part she's just a rotten, mean character. At least towards men, white men specifically, but that's how BLM members often are. Non-blacks don't matter, and even the non-black members of BLM sometimes experience prejudice and mistreatment at the black members of BLM. They're just generally not good, and so Nick is just generally not good, but if Richard happened to be a black man well the situation would likely be very different. Also, when said 'retribution' comes along, I think it's quite sweet that she's so happy to see Tiffany again
>>
>>34625746
>>34625753

samefag kike
>>
Zombies are a euphemism

It stands for some other kind of discolored humanoid.
>>
File: screenshot.16.jpg (25KB, 423x130px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.16.jpg
25KB, 423x130px
>>34626318
>>
>>34624466

Why does this bitch do the exact same turn in so many different outfits, and why do you niggers keep posting them?
>>
>>34625275
>>34625437
>>>/pol/
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>34626346
I doubt that George A Romero, God rest his soul, intended Night of the Living Dead to have potentially racial connotations. Or if it did, then it supported racial equality, since it was a movie in the late 60s with a mostly white cast but the one black protagonist was resourceful, smart, and helped keep people alive. That movie from 1968 was the beginning of what we now see as modern zombies. To my knowledge, before that film, zombies were tied to voodoo, and was VERY different and nowhere near as cool as what we see in zombie movies, shows, books (like mine), and what not. It is not a stretch to call our version of zombies 'Romero zombies' because he was the one who laid the foundation, but things have changed over time.

For the longest time, you had to get bit to turn, and also in that first movie zombies were afraid of fire. Well, they're no longer afraid of fire, and I think it was since Diary of the Dead that the rule came where you didn't need to get bit; just die with an intact brain. At first I hated it because it removed the huge graveness that came with being bit. Once bit, that's it, you will die and turn unless your brain is destroyed. Even in the recent Dawn of the Dead remake (2003 or so was it?) a woman had died from being shot to death and was at no danger of turning. So basically in recent years it's become an airborne virus instead of a virus that required saliva or blood to become infected. Everyone is already infected. Though if you get bit, it will eventually kill you, and there's a lot of debate as to whether chopping off a limb will save you. Show Walking Dead, it worked. Game Walking Dead, it didn't. Movie Day of the Dead, we weren't allowed to find out. I'll likely include it in my books sometime, but I don't know which direction I'll go with it.

Quite sad though, around the day I finished that 4th LatD book, George A Romero dies. Without him, my series would not exist, and indeed I might never have become a writer.
>>
>>34626318
>responding to two different posts is samefagging
disregarding that only one of those was me, you're really fucking stupid aren't you?
>>
>>34625746
oh boy jidf here to save the day.
dont you ahve a bull to prep or something.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.