[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fucked up as kid and bought a few of these when you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

You fucked up as kid and bought a few of these when you were younger, didn't you?
>>
>>34622828

I got legit throwing knives, none of that Kunai type ones.
>>
>>34622831
This. We basically played darts with them.
>>
I didn't have money until I was 20 something and I still bought em
>>
>>34622828
I lived on a farm so i made that sort of shit
>>
>>34622828
No. Should I have? Did I miss something fun that I would then regret as an adult?
>>
>>34622828
Yep, even had a little holster. Lost them all within an hour throwing at trees.
>>
No because I was never into gay ninja shit

I did get one kunai though because I traded a local homeless guy a McDonald's cheeseburger for one when I was like 13 tho
>>
>>34624523
So you're into gay ninja shit after all?
>>
>>34624061
Lol no you missed out on wasting money and feeling like a dumbass.
>>
Nop
>>
>>34624535
He was introduced to gay ninja shit through a homeless man with a crippling McDonald's addiction.
>>
>>34624061
Just get a cheap set of throwing knives and a really thick dart board. A 20 minute youtube tutorial on how to throw shit and you're pretty much good to go. Beyond that, it's just practice.
>>
>>34622828
no but I knew a bunch of dudes over my life who have

but they also learned how to throw them and seemed more interested in it the same way people learn magic tricks rather than it being bullshit meme ninja stuff

in fact i think one of them actually did want to do it on stage, among other carnival tricks
>>
No.
>>
>>34622828
Am I missing something here? What makes a kunai supposedly worse than a normal throwing knife? If anything, shouldn't the loop hole at the end actually be a decent counterbalance and pretty good for allowing you to swing the knife around and switch your grip?
>>
>>34622828
No, because I'd never even seen a kunai-style knife (throwing or otherwise) sold anywhere in the US prior to Naruto making it onto Cartoon Network.

Which didn't happen until I was like 27.
>>
>>34622828
Fuck no, I bought an assload of those 88 cent hatchets back when Academy had them in crates and I made a wooden target to throw them at.
>>
>>34622828
I did. I still play with mine. $30 for several years of entertainment wasn't a bad deal.
>>
>>34622828
I had a few too many meads at a ren fair and bought a set. Drinking and throwing them at an old table in the yard is good for a few hours of avoiding crippling depression.
>>
>>34624818
they're really great for cutting your palm wide open if you actually stab something with them.
>>
>>34624818
They were never designed for throwing. it's just a meme spread by terrible anime.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.