[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stippling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: hCoJ48L.jpg (637KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
hCoJ48L.jpg
637KB, 4032x3024px
What does /k/ think about stippling?

I saw a few videos
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJ67UEPbBc
and gave it a shot.
>I'll probably get a flat tip for my soldering iron and work on it a bit more
>>
File: 5faO9vc.jpg (882KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
5faO9vc.jpg
882KB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: O5gpDHd.jpg (884KB, 3221x2419px) Image search: [Google]
O5gpDHd.jpg
884KB, 3221x2419px
>>
>>34620288
Disgusting.
>>
File: rHAvA79.jpg (943KB, 3760x2812px) Image search: [Google]
rHAvA79.jpg
943KB, 3760x2812px
>>
>>34620288
Gross, man.
>>
Disgusting but probably works pretty good. I'd just do the rubber stick on grips though. Same effect but reversible.
>>
>>34620359
I angled the deeper holes and it basically sticks to my hand like velcro.
>Doesn't look pretty, but it's crisp in the hand.
>>
>>34620319
>>34620304
>>34620292
>>34620288

I really want to love it, but I can't. It looks disgusting
>>
Holy shit that looks awful. It looks like the gun started smoking meth, or came down with a serious case of acne. Just get some fucking grip tape. Works better and can be removed without demolishing your gun.
>>
File: cia on roids.png (794KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
cia on roids.png
794KB, 569x802px
>>34620288
They look awful. When I used to play with green army men toys i'd burn some of them with a lighter. It reminds me of that.
>>
>>34620288
Amateur stippling is bubba as fuck. It might work, but it's gross looking and will kill the resale value of your gun.
>>
>>34620288
Chisel tip is the way to go. Those examples done with a point tip all look like something from that manga where a chick grows a bunch of holes all over her body.
Practice a lot on spare bits of plastic first.
>>
Stippling triggers the fuck out of /k/ because they don't actually shoot so they have no conception of the mere act of stippling your gun. Their tools will look even more ugly when you make them more effective.

Do you need to go full retard like in the first four pictures where non-contact points on the frame are stippled? Fuck no, all you need is the circumference and the side of the dust cover where you place your support hand thumb stippled.

Seriously, /k/ is the last group of retards you should have a discussion on stippling with. Every faggot here would rather oogle their shitty guns than actually put some hard use through them and treat them like the tools they are intended to be. There's high level shooters that have stippled guns, that's a clue.
>>
>>34621060
shut the fuck up bubba
>>
>>34621060
>bubba trying to justify why his polyshit gun looks like garbage by pretending to be an operator
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.