[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your ideas /thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 800x600px
Are we allowed to discuss about weapons and weapon concepts we have thought up, or are we afraid of our ideas getting in the wrong hands?
If we are allowed to do that, this will be thread for discussing weapons from your shower thoughts and wet dreams.
I'll post my idea in text form (without any kind of building instructions, of course) of weapon that could turn a room into a smoothie maker, if I can continue.
>>
This isn't a weapon per se, but ever since I was a little kid and I heard about 9/11, I've wanted commercial airliners to have an airlock in between the cockpit and the cabin, so that if somebody tries to rush the cockpit, the pilot can close both airlock doors and vent the oxygen in the airlock into the stratosphere.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 640x853px
>>34616798
Nice that we got started.
But I don't post my idea yet, because I still lack confirmation and I don't want KGB, CIA, FBI, MI6 and Gestapo try to break my room at the same time. I'll now post a funny picture to make myself and this thread less creepy.
>>
>>34616892
How would smoothies stop the enemy?
>>
i don't post any weapon concepts that aren't publicly available. i am working on a couple gun designs i might throw up anonymously if i ever get off my ass and finish them.
>>
>>34616942
The idea is that the people in that room become smoothie
>>
I've had this design idea for a while.

A tiny little Sa 25 with a folding buttstock and folding VFG, all designed to be made out of plumbing parts, a dremel and a stick welder.

It'd be simple, concealable, controllable, and anyone could make it.

All I need is an acronym for it that spells out some kind of racial slur.
>>
When 2 dissimilar materials are placed next to one another, heat goes through them less quickly.

My idea is then to improve steel-cased ammo by putting a thin layer of polymer on the outside, which would reduce barrel fatigue, and also have the bonus of improving ejection.
>>
Gyrojet sniper rifle.

Think about it. The main complaint with gyrojets was that they needed more distance to pick up enough speed to be deadly. If you made a rifle dedicated for long range combat, that would fix the issue. Gyrojets could potentially then be very low recoil, if you created ones that fired from the gun at a slow pace before having a secondary source of propellant that made it begin reaching it's desired velocity. There could be very little flash from one being fired, or at least the flash would happen slightly away from the shooter's position to help obscure his location. (I know that is an old school worry, but I'm sure it still applies in some cases.) It would be quieter than a regular bullet. The rounds could potentially be larger and fire longer distances. You could somehow make it able to reach vast distances by making the gyrojets "multi-staged"

And they would have less bullet drop due to being propelled constantly instead of gradually losing force and succumbing to gravity.

I though of that years ago.
>>
discarding sabot fin stabilized slug rounds for shotguns, and the slug is just a vessel to carry white phosphorus. the slug would be able to penetrate human flesh, and then it would expand and release the WP into the person.
>>
>>34617056
At that point you are going into outside feild of view territory and the weight/ complexity of such a mini rocket would be useless.
>>
Okay, it seems to be good time to tell my idea now.
I call my invention "Electrically detonating pellet device' also could be known as 'EDPE' or the 'smoothie maker'.
It is very similar to the famous suicide helmet, except it's build outwards. It would be an ideal device for clearing out bunkers where the lethal pellets would keep ricocheting from the solid walls
>>
>>34616968
>people in that room become smoothie
does it a fruit gun?
>>
File: 1500674887467.jpg (171KB, 637x902px) Image search: [Google]
1500674887467.jpg
171KB, 637x902px
>>34616757
Harpoon gun with shotgun shells on the end of the harpoons for extra marine lethality.
>>
A modern Lafette tripod, made like a Manfroto tripod, so it's lighter but with the same capabilities, adaptable for either MG use or rifles.
>>
>>34617437
So, an explosive that propells a bunch of metal balls?
A certain british lieutenant beat you to the punch only about 232 years ago.
>>
>>34616997
Simple Pistol, Incredibly Cheap? I know it's actually a submachine gun and not a machine pistol, but you know.
>>
>>34616997
CHeap INovative Killer? Jury-rigged Assault Pistol? Pistol, Assembly, DIY (really a stretch)? Working Occidental Pistol?
>>
>>34616757
A 20mm Vulcan 6-shot revolver-cannon
>>
>>34617124
hey there war-crime mcgrime
>>
>>34620537
nah, those are just his smoke rounds
>>
File: 1448421403903.jpg (46KB, 970x702px) Image search: [Google]
1448421403903.jpg
46KB, 970x702px
>>34620492
>Pistol, Assembly, DIY (really a stretch)?
That's not a stretch, that's fucking incredible.
>>
File: 20170202_232939.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_232939.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Centrifugal recoil mechanism
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.