[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meet Kurt Knispel. Kurt was the son of a farmer, who were part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Kurt_Knispel.jpg (43KB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt_Knispel.jpg
43KB, 335x400px
Meet Kurt Knispel.

Kurt was the son of a farmer, who were part of the Sudeten-Germans.

When Germany annexed Czechoslovakia in World War 2, Kurt went on to work in a car factory.

Kurt quickly got bored, and wanted some adventure.

Thus Kurt joined the Wehrmacht as an infantryman, but for over a year, Kurt did not see much action.

Thus Kurt asked to be placed on a tank battalion. Kurt became a loader of a Pz IV, and fought on the Eastern Front an Stalingrad. Kurt got promoted to gunner and eventually to a commander of a Panther.

In 1943/44 Kurt made countless of victories and destroyed many Russian tanks. In his Panther Kurt destroyed 23 Russian tanks. In total, Kurt already destroyed 135 tanks, 178 armored vehicles and 165 smaller military vehicles and at guns.

Kurt got ambushed by the Russians and his panther got his 24 times, but he managed to escape.

On Kurt's name is the farthest tank kill of ww2, at 3000 meters.

In 1944, Kurt became the commander of a King Tiger, and was stationed on the Western Front, where Kurt managed to take down another 23 allied tanks. As a result, Kurt took down 168 tanks.

This makes Kurt the greatest tank ace of world war 2, but nobody mentions him, because Kurt was very humble, and he did not like Hitler very much, and he did not get any great rewards or publicity like Wittman. He wasn't in the SS either.

Kurt died in 1945 without much publicity.

Thank u for reading about Kurt
>>
File: 1464124432123.jpg (23KB, 314x394px) Image search: [Google]
1464124432123.jpg
23KB, 314x394px
OP made Olaf sad.
Olaf hate it when Olaf is sad.
>>
>>34616267
nazi
>>
Silent respect to Kurt
>>
>>34616292
reddit
>>
>>34616347
nazi
>>
>>34616351
>>34616292
>Kurt
>Nazi
Nope
>>
Kurt sounds like a pretty cool guys. How'd he die?
>>
>>34616360
antifa cant read don't try
>>
Why do you post this on every board with a different story to match that board's topic? Are you autistic?
>>
>>34616360
"100 scalps, nazi." - my hero first lieutenant aldo "the apache" raine
>>
>>34616361
Fatally wounded in an armored battle in Southern Czechoslovakia less than 2 weeks before VE day
>>
I thought Otto Carius was the greatest tank ace?
>>
>>34616376
Good for you.
>not a fan of Hitler
And
>Nazi
Are two mutually exclusive things
>>
>>34616267
Hero.
He would love Hitler if he saw his country today.
>>
>>34616479
No he wouldn't
>>
168-1 is a bretty good killstreak.
>>
>>34616267
Kurt seems cool.
I want one of those jackets.
>>
>>34616479
This
>>
>>34616267
>Kurt Knispel

F
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.