[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$99 mosin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1455082583196.jpg (77KB, 480x690px) Image search: [Google]
1455082583196.jpg
77KB, 480x690px
these days you can't find them on the market, but /k/ remembers when they were around. so now I humbly ask...can anyone here sell me a mosin for $99?
>>
No.
/thread
>>
>>34612731
I would bet my life that the gun she is holding would not fire. Probably hasn't been cleaned, ever. Cheap ass bullets that have a 30% failure rate, and the safety is still on.
>>
>>34612854
Did you ever see the video of the "gangsta's" showing off their "gats" and one guy shows the first round in his magazine and goes on to say that this round is special and is supposed to paralyze whoever gets shot with it or some shit like that... It was a fucking purple snap cap.
>>
File: buttsexmoonman.png (769KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
buttsexmoonman.png
769KB, 756x960px
>>34612731
Let him show you a REAL ak-47. Also just buy a bolt action .243/.308 on sale, no one is selling nuggets for $300 anymore, let alone 99
>>
>>34612914
I am sure that resulted in some serious lulz at some point.
> Yo fuck you bitch
> Click
> Has the shit beat out of him
>>
>>34612731
I'll sell you one for $300
>>
>>34612731

I remember when gas cost a third of what it does now. I humbly ask that OP sell me gas at a third of current price.
>>
>>34612914
How much of that is African-American shuck and jive and how much of that is African magical thinking?
>>
>>34614876
same difference, this shit makes me want to move to the whitest state in the Union but then I realize the subhuman apes would all be the same color.
>>
>>34612731
Thats a troll, has to be.
>>
>>34614930
It's just something that interests me. As a sort of genetic sociology thing, is the Black love of gab, jive, and bluster rooted in their ancestral magical thinking? Do they actually start to believe themselves as they start saying something?
>>
>>34612745
Just so you know, you can't /thread yourself.
>>
>>34612731
My uncle got a mosin like 8 years ago for 60 bucks at a big5 and told me to snatch one up. Idiot 20 year old me thought "meh, if they're that cheap now, they'll probably be a dime a dozen later"

Any other decently cheap rifles I could opt for?
>>
>>34615154
AR-15s are at an all time low.
>>
>>34612731
>but /k/ remembers when they were around. so now I humbly ask...can anyone here sell me a mosin for $99?
I've found a couple for between $90-120 at flea markets and garage sales in the past two months.

Try old people that don't know young neckbeards have exploded their value.
>>
>>34615154
>>34615174
https://wisearms.com/products/wise-arms-16-inch-5-56-w-13-5-inch-keymod?utm_source=Wise+Arms+SALE
>>
>>34615094
Genetic sociology? "Culture" is probably the better term. Loud bullshitting and laughing is a part of that, yes. As for ancestry, only as far back as their roots in the U.S. Most of the early slaves were just degenerate prisoners that the real societies wanted to get rid of, and then a LOT of inbreeding happened. I mean Hills Have Eyes levels of incest, the kind that produces people like Henrietta Lacks. But the learned style of communication is not really part of any form of genetics, it just helps explain why it gets to Ebonics levels of mutiliation. I'm stopping now because we're in a namefag troll thread and I want to vomit.
>>
>>34615236
>>34615154
http://grabagun.com/review/product/list/id/185262/
If you're looking to spend just a little more scratch you get a pretty good value on the ruger
>>
>>34615094
Look how west Africans tend to act, and imagine them having a couple hundred years of light American cultural influence, and you have most black people.

But black people will be offended as fuck if you compare them to Africans, they consider themselves way different. But, having worked with west Africans, I like them just fine because they come here and don't have the victim mentality of US black people, and they genuinely want to work and improve their lives.
>>
File: IMG_1638.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1638.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>34612731
You're joking right? No
>>
>>34612731
She is so fat, a AK looks like a pistol next to her...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.