[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never Trust Anti-Gunners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

The Brady Campaign advises the family of a murder victim to sue Lucky Gunner, the family loses the case and is left having to pay Lucky Gunner's legal costs, they can't pay and end up in bankruptcy, the Brady Campaign leaves the family hanging out to dry.

I love it.
http://www.pagunblog.com/2017/07/20/did-the-brady-campaign-explain-the-risks-why-arent-they-paying-up/
>>
Welcome to like 2015 dude.
>>
>>34609170

Lucky Gunner still had to pay the lawyers to defend themselves.

If the antigun fags could even convince a couple thousand tards to sue gun shops and sporting good dealers, they might run a bunch of small businessmen into bankruptcy, but it won't stop access to firearms.
>>
More like don't trust anyone with a political campaign.
>>
File: 1487829517910.png (264KB, 864x722px) Image search: [Google]
1487829517910.png
264KB, 864x722px
>>34609170
>>
i feel bad about what happened to their kid. terrible for sure.
but for their "common sense" gun control bullshit, fuck them and the brady cocksuckers
>>
>>34609387
Depends on the state, some have the loser pay both party's fees.
>>
>>34609387
>Lucky Gunner still had to pay the lawyers to defend themselves.

Did you not fucking read? Their legal costs were paid by the plaintiff. They paid nothing.
>>
afaik in such cases they are usually offered a deal which in this case they seemingly declined

the point is not to sue people for retarded reasons
>>
File: 1481925418848.jpg (87KB, 461x590px) Image search: [Google]
1481925418848.jpg
87KB, 461x590px
I made the mistake of reading the Mother Jones article.....and then the comments.
>>
>>34613077
Have you learned from your mistake?
>>
>>34613077
a good way to avoid that happening is to download umatrix. your desire to be angered will quickly fade when faced with 90 different fucking advertising scripts, each of which you have to allow manually.
>>
>>34613024
My understanding is the family did not have the money to compensate Lucky Gunner for all their legal fees.
>>
>>34613083
No, I've learned to love the anger.
>>
>>34613024
>Did you not fucking read?
...Did you? They couldn't pay, they went bankrupt.
>>
>>34613238
He assumes the bankruptcy didn't protect the family
>>
File: 230751408040202.jpg (46KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
230751408040202.jpg
46KB, 1136x640px
>>34613179
>>
>>34613238
>they went bankrupt.
well that doesnt really mean anything without more info, part of the bankruptcy procedings will involve an accounting of the families assets and selling of them, bankruptcy is NOT a get out of debt free card, a judge will ensure any money they can possibly have in ill-liquid assets will go toward paying their debts
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.