[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this blade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: SHE006nw.jpg (19KB, 778x385px) Image search: [Google]
SHE006nw.jpg
19KB, 778x385px
Thoughts on this blade?
>>
It's very pointy
>>
>>34608826
Looks pretty sharp OP. Don't run with it.
>>
>>34608837

For you
>>
>>34608826
this is the best fighting blade you can buy. though i would not pay not damn 100 bucks for one or any blade for that matter.
>>
File: FS and Kabar.png (38KB, 759x596px) Image search: [Google]
FS and Kabar.png
38KB, 759x596px
>>34608906
>this is the best fighting blade you can buy.
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>34608942
naw nigga i owned a usmc and it is meme tier as well
>>
File: Various daggers.jpg (57KB, 900x632px) Image search: [Google]
Various daggers.jpg
57KB, 900x632px
>>34608976
>I own things and that's the same as knowing things
OK Anon. The point was more that the FS isn't the be-all and end-all, but OK.
>>
>>34608942
I think the point of the FS was for use on an unsuspecting or surprised enemy. They weren't trying to design a knife for brawling an alert and aware opponent, from what I remember
>>
>>34608826
designed by a gentleman who was involved in 200+ knife fights, to be mass produced and given to chinese police officers when guns were too expensive for everyone to have one, to be used in his fighting style. Outcome was 300+ criminals killed to ~50 police officers. Used by many special forces that he also trained in ww2, mostly the operators traded them for smokes though, since then as now, no tier one operator wants to carry a full sized knife when an extra mag is the same weight and infinitely more useful.
>>
File: Whittingslowe dagger and repro.jpg (343KB, 1100x759px) Image search: [Google]
Whittingslowe dagger and repro.jpg
343KB, 1100x759px
>>34609030
>use on an unsuspecting or surprised enemy
That's the ideal situation for any fighting knife.
>OK if you stand right here in this position facing that direction I'll show you why the FS is magically better than every other similar knife that's existed throughout history
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.