[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walther Creed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: creed3.jpg (67KB, 1132x948px) Image search: [Google]
creed3.jpg
67KB, 1132x948px
What's your opinion? Gun store has em on sale for $300. I'm tempted to pick one up.
>>
Gunbroker has a deal on the PPS for 300, skip the creed
>>
>>34608644
Easily breakable by slavshit and doesn't have the stopping power to keep lower class bums from going the distance.
>>
>>34608644
>What's your opinion?

cheap trash like all german guns.
>>
>>34608644
>walther
Toy.
>>
>>34608644
Why is Walther making a HiPoint? Is the Gang-nigger market that profitable?
>>
>>34608644
I have a ppx. Love it
>>
I have a PPQ, it's probably the best polyframe 9mm pistol out of the box on the market. HOWEVER! Make sure you get the paddle magazine release version, it's so much better than button release that it's not even funny.
>>
>>34608811
pleb detected
>>
>>34608644
Not particularly trusted by me at least due to the whole walther/umarex connection and the fact that they cost too little. While there haven't been any terrible recalls IIRC personally id save up the money to buy a PPQ instead as those are really good AF and made to last/be reliable.

That being said if you're just doing this for shits and gigs it'd be a fine choice.
>>
>>34609149
Friendly tip for you newfriend: always ignore tripfags. Welcome to 4chan!
>>
>>34608644
I've compared a PPQ and PPX. The Creed, as I understand it, is just a nicer looking PPX.

Bottom line is, if you want a PPQ, save up for a PPQ. It's only like $150-200 more. The PPX/Creed has some really questionable, money-saving construction methods employed on different parts of the design and I just can't see the gun holding up to much shooting.

I will say, though, that the trigger on the PPX is pretty decent, for such a cheap gun. It's a pre-tensioned double action only firing system, like theH&K LEM. It's not true DAO, but imitates a good striker-fired trigger. The initial pre-travel is light and smooth, then you get to a crisp breaking point (just a little bit of creep, but not bad at all) with a short reset. The PPQ trigger is good too, more crisp and lighter in the break, but the pre-travel on the PPQ isn't as smooth as on the PPX. Both have really good triggers.

Other than the trigger, there is absolutely nothing good about the PPX/Creed and everything bad. The barrel is made of three pieces that are pressed together: a barrel tube, a MIM barrel hood and MIM feed ramp. Inside the slide, all the parts are held together with cheap stamped steel held together with rivets. The frame is really wide and feels cheap. The grip has a weird hump on it and is not adjustable. Compared to the PPQ, the whole thing just feels and looks like a toy. The PPQ actually looks and feels like a quality gun.

Walther recently had a rebate on their PPQ's. I've seen some really good prices online in the low $400's after rebate. I don't know if that's still going on, but I'd really recommend checking out a PPQ instead.
>>
>>34609149
Gentle reminder that th only modern Walthers of any quality are the P99 and P99c, everything else is Umarex shit made out of trash plastic by Chinese mongoloids
>>
>>34609227
>Gentle reminder
I don't take any posts that start with memes seriously. You are basically telling me that you don't know how to think for yourself and prefer to parrot other people.
>>
>>34609261
Umarex guns are made from zinc alloy and ABS plastic, not polymer
Most of the parts are MIM which makes the parts weaker by disrupting the crystal structure of the metal
The PPX and the creed suck
No one is parroting anything here beyond the fact that Umarex ruined Walther's quality, yet poorfags will still defend terrible shit like the PPX, CCP, and PK380 to the death
>>
>>34609331
>Umarex guns are made from zinc alloy and ABS plastic, not polymer
M'kay. The PPQ, PPX and Creed are not Umarex guns. CCP is suspected of not being Umarex either. What else do you have?
>>
>>34609331
>>34609352
BTFO.
>>
>>34608644
they look like complete ass. looks like something batman would use to shoot a grappling hook. looks like something a black guy would open carry with a 30 rd mag.
>>
>>34609331
Or you could actually pay attention to the guns that are by Walther in Walthers factory...
>>
File: fuhrerstration.jpg (13KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
fuhrerstration.jpg
13KB, 268x268px
>>34608644

>Walther P38
Legendary

>Walther PPK
Classy as fuck

>Walther P99
A E S T H E T I C

>Walther Creed
Hi-Point lookalike with ugly as shit handgrip

Every modern day Walther I've shot and held has felt like complete shit. What the fuck happened to one of the greatest handgun manufacturers of the 20th century? The entire German firearms industry has become one giant cuckfest.
>>
WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN
>>
Difference between?
PPQ
Creed
>>
>>34609921
German police still carry the P99, and a few still get imported to the states. That one with a stainless slide is pretty sexy.

Otherwise, Walther is busy throwing PPQs at the Taiwan police and comp shooters.
>>
>>34610480
Google it, retard.
>>
>>34610480
one is a cheap piece of shit and the other is a pretty well made handgun. I'll leave it up to you to find out which is which.
>>
I'd save up for a ppq but then if I had ppq money I'd get a glock or hk. I bought my usp used for 575.
>>
File: HP_Walther_2017.jpg (176KB, 960x581px) Image search: [Google]
HP_Walther_2017.jpg
176KB, 960x581px
>>34609921
The P99 is a modern production by Walther though, and the PPQ is the best SAO striker pistol on the market.

They'll come back around eventually, they just need to get their heads on straight. They would rule the SA/DA market.
>>
>>34611248

P99 started manufacture 20 years ago.

Shot a PPQ in .45 once and it had the most recoil of any .45 handgun I've ever shot. Ridiculous for a full size handgun.

Nice pic though. They yours?
>>
>>34611582
How fucking new are you?

>The p38k is just a hackjob on a p1 and Leon is a faggot troll

Now get.
>>
It is basically a budget PPX. They are manufactured in Ulm so Umarex has not ruined them. I would still rather have a used P99 or PPQ m1.
>>
>>34608788
>what is mg42/34,G36,G3,MP7/9,PSG,etc fucking etc
"All German guns are trash!" Translation: I consistently get fucked by "German" guns actually made in murica
>>
>>34609331
>ABS plastic, not polymer
What the fuck do you think ABS is, you fucking mong?
>>
>>34616180
>disrupting the crystal structure of the metal
just ignore him, he doesn't own guns
>>
File: 20160301_184629.jpg (788KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
20160301_184629.jpg
788KB, 1494x2656px
Love my ppx.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.