[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call your senator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cmpndaa01.jpg (41KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
cmpndaa01.jpg
41KB, 600x378px
Heads up: The house got their heads out of their asses long enough to pass legislation unblocking the Obama Administration's order to prevent about 100,000 US milsurp 1911s from going to the CMP. The bill is headed to the Senate for a vote after the summer recess.
Call your cuckhold senators and tell them to vote this through.

Im not archiving .gov and nra.

https://mikerogers.house.gov/press-release/rogers-ndaa-good-east-alabama

AND

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20170714/cmp-sales-of-1911s-one-step-closer-with-house-passage-of-2018-ndaa
>>
If this goes though we might see M9,M9A1,M11,M82,M500,M870 and M107 weapons hit the market.
>>
Bump for exposure
>>
>>34608595
why would you want a gun that some drunken 18 y/o frat boy tossed around for a few years?
>>
>>34608750
history
>>
>>34608710
>>34608710
Unlikely
The only reason we're getting 1911's is because they're literally useless to the gov and cost them money.
All of our current politicans would rather die than miss out of foreign arms sales.
>>
>>34608595
get hyped for more thousand dollar 1911s you are not going to buy anyways.
>>
>>34608750
I can tell you that I almost sold a 60 year old m1911 to a guy who really wanted one that still matched military configuration and finish. Mine does not meet those requirements at all, the most obvious point being the nickel plating that is currently chipping off in various places.

He would be all over this, for the sake of a 1911 that doesn't have custom checkering all over the place that could be refinished to a decent blue. He would see the battle rattle and lack of accurizing attempts as a plus, so long as it's safe to shoot.
>>
Nice. I dont have to be 21 to buy from CMP do I?
>>
>>34608750
LARPing as a drunken 18 y/o frat boy
>>
>>34609040
Kek
>>
>>34609028

the charter says that the CMP will have to acquire an FFL to sell the 1911's and transfer them to an FFL as well. So likely yes, you will need to be 21.
>>
>>34608710
>M82

damn I want one of those. How much does fucking .50 BMG even cost? I never considered it until now. It must cost a shit load
>>
>>34608595
>NRA shill bot
MODS
>>
>own a part of history only $1250
lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.