[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Air Force so mad over this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

The creation of the Space Corps means the Air Force can at least attempt to try and focus on doing their job well. Its not like the USAF hasn't been in the news nonstop for its fuckups, this helps ease their work load.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/congress-aims-to-develop-new-military-space-corps-branch/
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/25/534286469/congressman-proposes-a-military-space-corps
>>
dick measuring
>>
>>34607794
They get their planes and blue business suits, that should be enough
>>
I wonder how many /k/ommandos would go infantry in the Space Corps expecting to fight aliens or Russians on the moon t in the next 4 to 8 years only to hate life drinking their own piss in space

Anyway, simple answer to OP's question; USAF is basically around because of future space combat. The Navy, Army and Marines all have their own air power for Earth combat, so the USAF is in a lot of ways redundant. It was their moment, and they are talking about taking that from them. They would probably prefer the money to make their own space infantry
>>
>>34607770
If we get a space corps im enlisting

Fuck off space niggers
>>
>>34607950
40-80 years*
>>
>>34607770
Funding. That is why.
>>
>>34607950
>It was their moment
They have the air superiority mission and their badly run nuclear mission. That should be enough to keep them sated.

A defined space corps will lead to the development of superior LEO attack and defense capabilities. The air force is led by fighter pilots which means every decision is made with a fighter pilot at the center of every kind of operation. Even when an air asset has literally no relevance to a said operation.

Its the most retarded mindset of any military branch on Earth. Its as if the Navy assumed every Navy SEAL operation should involve a submarine because "submarines, bro".
>>
>>34608002
>funding
USAF already has too much funding as is.
>>
>>34607950
If you're gonna pack people into a tin can sized to make even the submariners wonder how the fuck you take a piss without someone blowing you by accident, where they'll be staying for months on end, then your choice of people probably ain't gonna be /k/ommandos. Not unless the CO is an actual four hundred pound gorilla with a sadistic streak and a carte blanche to maintain discipline.
>>
>>34608033
>is an actual four hundred pound gorilla with a sadistic streak and a carte blanche to maintain discipline.
This is why we need more /k/ommando's in the officer corps, to make this a reality.

Enlisted exist to be beaten.
>>
>>34608010
>superior LEO attack and defense capabilities

Outer Space Treaty
>>
>>34608056
Enlisted don't have to be beaten, they just have to be kept busy. Which is why space is likely the worst place to send anybody with less than college education; people too dumb to get into college and get a degree that at least involved book reading at some point would be going crazy in a place where they can't smoke, drink themselves into a stupor or fuck something that isn't their bunkmates.

I mean, what the fuck is an enlisted going to do on a space station? There's a reason why every astronaut comes with at least one doctorate. It means you get more skills out of the same breathing, water-consuming meatbag.
>>
>>34608022
>>34608002

Fuck you. Just fuck you. I'm over here using the same fucking pair of disposable gloves to post-use missiles I was using a fucking week ago because we don't have the money to even afford consumable safety equipment, and you're saying we have too much funding.

We were already told at the Commander's Call before last that the implementation of transgenders in the military is going to damage our budget even more, as they are going to get their fucking tranny hormones given to them absolutely free, courtesy of the American taxpayer, instead of using that money to fucking properly supply and equip the maintainers.

And that was before we found out that we'll have to GIVE AWAY almost a THIRD of all our funding to the Space Corps, which will be under us the same way the Marines are under the Navy, making their budget entirely come out of ours.

This means we'll NEVER be able to afford to develop a new generation aircraft again.

We will NEVER have the money to fill our manning shortages ever again.

We will LOSE the military spending war with China that they have ALREADY inched past us in.

You're all celebrating the slow and painful death of American air supremacy and welcoming it with open arms just because you're all salty that a bunch of cum-gargling Democrat-voting faggots at an airplane manufacturing company decided to royally cheat the Fed on the bill for the F35 x1000, WHICH FOR SOME FUCKING REASON you blame the Air Force for instead of Lockheed, Boeing, ETC, and every other worthless military contracting company in the US that caused this mess in the first place.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>34608244
The airforce didn't have to sign the deal. The corruption runs to the top. I feel bad for you dweebs at the bottom, but the AF is a clusterfuck and needlessly wasteful.
>>
>>34608244
>I'm over here using the same fucking pair of disposable gloves

And yet you have a new flat screen in your orderly room because "WE DUN GOTTA SPENDS DAT MONEY GUD". Or the amount of medical cost your throw out when you give waivers to every fat barely functional fuck that you decide to keep in for 6 to 8 years, even when they have proven they don't know how to do their job.

You airfucks have never been good at handling your own budgets. Your difficulties are your own doing.
>>
File: 1493262917769.png (64KB, 152x172px) Image search: [Google]
1493262917769.png
64KB, 152x172px
>>34608244
(((laughs in coast guard budget)))
>>
>>34608321

>And yet you have a new flat screen in your orderly room because "WE DUN GOTTA SPENDS DAT MONEY GUD"
>give waivers to every fat barely functional fuck that you decide to keep in for 6 to 8 years

Don't confuse the nigger women in the med groups and finance offices with the Air Force.

Also:
give waivers to every fat barely functional fuck that you decide to keep in for 6 to 8 years

One of my co-workers failed his PT test by getting the minimum passing on every component but not excelling in any single one.

He is being kicked out next week, from a critically manned field, during a critical manning shortage across the board, because and I quote from our new squadron commander "The days of letting mediocrity at the bottom slide because of mediocrity at the top of the chain ends today. With me."
>>
>>34608420

>The branch that doesn't do anything and calls up the Navy begging them to do what little work they do for them
>Has the smallest budget

Really makes you think...
>>
Other than strategic bombing and maintaining ICBMs, the USAF is redundant. Also, they should bring back the Army Air Corps so that the Army can have it's own dedicated air support.
>>
>>34608473

Agreed, we also need to discharge every single Airfag that isn't needed to sustain the Air Corps, and strip them of all medical coverage, seperation pay, or college benefits.

Regardless of rank or time served. They don't deserve a single cent.
>>
the air force knows it's a bad idea because of the aliens. the congressman does not know about these aliens
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.