[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired to be an eurofag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: shower.jpg (493KB, 1109x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
493KB, 1109x1600px
Alright /k/, so I'm from Europe, and it's almost impossible to have guns here, but I always wanted to have my very own arsenal of guns. As a last resort, I tought that using the deep-web would be my best idea to buy guns. What do you guys think, should or shouldn't I buy guns from the deep-web, and why/why not?
>>
>>34606644
I think you should just come to the US instead of buying illegal weapons like some kind of muslim
>>
You're not going to find a legit vendor on the darknet.
>>
>>34606644
Which country are you from? You'd be surprised how many European countries allow their citizen to buy guns for sport shooting.
>>
You're either 12 years old or retarded. Maybe both.
You can own guns in europe just fine. You just need a reason such as sport shooting >>34606751
Is it time consuming and a pain in the ass? Yeah, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>34606644
Either get a license and buy whatever your country allows or move to a pro-fun country. Don't get ripped off or arrested trying buy illegal shit.
>>
>>34606743
where then

I want a MGL so I can shoot dildos at protesters
>>
State your country, if I happen to know the laws I can show you the paperwork
>>
Move to the chech republic
>>
I'm not OP but I'm from the UK what can I do go get some funs
>>
>>34606644
I'm 99% sure this is a bait thread with the usual 'yuros can't have guns' and 'muh freedom' bullshitting.

In case of the 1% - state your country as the weapon laws differ widely across Europe.
>>
>>34607427
Be rich and politically connected.
>>
>>34606644
Dress in a skirt, be a passable trap, and an American might marry you. Suddenly, guns are a thing you impulse buy while out grocery shopping.

This is the ONLY future for Euros longing to be free. Learn to take a dick.
>>
>>34607427
i'm not from the UK but from what i read here and there you guys can own .22 semi autos, shotguns and bolt actions rifles.

No pistol unles they have a long barrel and some kind of stock or something i'm not sure, you can also own "semi auto" rifles like AR15s and stuff in bigger caliber than .22lr but they have to be modified to make you perform two actions before they fire.

So pretty heavy gun laws put you can still own them.
>>
>>34607532
is it your plan to find a european gf?
>>
>>34607588
It's my plan that I enjoy trap shooting buddies I can fuck senseless after enjoying some range time. In my head I think of it as building a harem. Up to 2 regulars so far.
>>
>>34607610
Fuck, was still sage from the shit b8 thread.
>>
>>34606654
no were full
>>
>>34608895
This we're full meme needs to die. He's on /k/ you fucking mongoloid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.