[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blank Guns/Ammo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pak.jpg (46KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
pak.jpg
46KB, 1155x1155px
/k/ What happens if i cut open a blank put 4.5mm steel bb inside , seal it and shoot it out of a blank gun ?
>>
>>34605111
9mm blank*
>>
>>34605111
Do you have any dogs on premises?
>>
Hey guys is this /euro general/?
>>
>>34605111
Depends on the type of gun.

The only "blank" gun are the kind with plugged barrels, if it isn't a normal gun with a plugged barrel it won't fire blanks or cycle the same way.

If you put a bb in a blank round and put it an unplugged gun it will fire the bb but it won't be very accurate and it may not have enough force to make it lethal at long range. Shotguns are designed to literally do this though with heavier powder loads and barrels designed for shot.
>>
>>34605166
yeah why
>>
File: 1497656804889.png (287KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1497656804889.png
287KB, 500x397px
>>34605181
No reason
>>
>>34605176
well mine doesnt have that hideous metal rod sticking out of the barrel if thats what you're asking..
>>
>>34605205
1.kek
2.yeah im atf and im asking about fucking blanks..
>>
>>34605111
You inadvertently expose your massive stupidity.

Geezis, dude, buy a gun or accept the fact that the law doesn't allow you to for whatever reason. Stop with this bullshittery of "My driver's license got suspended, can I attach a lawnmower engine to my bicycle and go on the interstate?"
>>
>>34605215
You're an idiot and not worth talking to if you don't know what a barrel plug is on a blank firearm, all of this is wasted on you.

I hope you injure yourself doing this.
>>
>>34605227
>2.yeah im atf and im asking about fucking blanks..
no retard, he means that ATF knows you asked this most likely illegal shit on the internet and they know where you live, so now they are going to your house to shoot your dog, as ATF always do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.