[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite /k/ related quotes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Shooting little Protestants.jpg (142KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Shooting little Protestants.jpg
142KB, 1920x816px
>It's a derringer John Wilkes Booth used one to assassinate Abraham Lincoln
>Wouldn't t'ink it'd do that much damage
>It get the job done well enough, t'o I can't see much use t'ey'd do in the 'RA
>Maybe t'ey're for killing little Protestants
>Killing little Protestants! T'ats funny!
>>
>>34603159
>"I've never taken two cocks at the same time before, but if I spread my legs wide and you guys keep shoving, I'm sure they'll fit"
-OP
>>
File: PhiladelphiaDerringer.jpg (27KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
PhiladelphiaDerringer.jpg
27KB, 400x231px
>>34603159
Shame that's not the Derringer that was used to assassinate Lincoln. Here is it.
>>
File: LearnItLiveIt.jpg (72KB, 704x340px) Image search: [Google]
LearnItLiveIt.jpg
72KB, 704x340px
>>
File: 1500116059817.jpg (90KB, 701x728px) Image search: [Google]
1500116059817.jpg
90KB, 701x728px
>>34604273

>The Irish getting anything right
>Ever
>>
File: Lasalle.jpg (156KB, 519x744px) Image search: [Google]
Lasalle.jpg
156KB, 519x744px
>He was one of the best commanders of light cavalry, as well as being intelligent, well-educated, and witty; yet, according to Jean Antoine Marbot, he posed as a libertine and ruffian who "might always be seen drinking, swearing, and smashing everything", carefully maintaining the hussar image and reputation. He also founded the "Society of Alcoholics", which shocked the high society of Paris (except for Napoleon). One evening Lasalle made Paul Thiébault count all the empty wine bottles. Thiébault asked "Do you want to kill yourself?” which prompted the famous reply from Lasalle: "My friend, any hussar who does not die by thirty is a blackguard..."

Lasalle died at the age of thirty-four. He rode into battle with a pistol in one hand, his curved saber in the other and the reins in his teeth.
>>
>>34604057
http://www.4chan.org/rules

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>34604273
The line makes it clear he's not saying its the same model, but the same general type of firearm
>>
>>34604316
That is good.
>>
>>34604389
You're just mad that OP stole your quote
>>
>>34604373
>reins in his teeth
Did not think this was a real thing.
Thank you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.