[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Russian >notice a few mentions of 'carrying mace'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Heavy-Flanged-Mace-Hole-y.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy-Flanged-Mace-Hole-y.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
>be Russian
>notice a few mentions of 'carrying mace' for self defense over the years
>logically conclude that women in Burgerland all carry pic related everywhere
>that's pretty fucking brutal
>years later, realize it's just a name for some gay pepper spray
>still disappointed to this day

Effectiveness of pepper spray is still constantly debated, and you gotta use it properly, lest you give yourself a faceful as well.
Ain't nobody gonna question the effectiveness of a fucking mace, though. All weather, regardless of wind direction, no prior experience or training required - just caveman instinct: me swing heavy stick, make big hurt.

Dammit, Freedomland, you could have been cool. You could have been cool.
>>
>>34597688
In Canada there was a solid gold mace for the sargeant at arms to hit monarchists with
It got stolen
>>
>>34597688
>Women
>Swinging heavy objects
>>
>>34597797
One to two kilos tops, and they're balanced well enough.
>>
>>34597688
>Dammit, Freedomland, you could have been cool. You could have been cool.

you'd be cool too if you didnt let jewish bolsheviks destroy everything beautiful in the world
>>
>>34597797
I dunno, your mom didn't have a problem swinging my dick around in her mouth.
>>
>>34597752
>hit monarchists

>>>/out/ republican filth
>>
File: 543453.jpg (53KB, 750x462px) Image search: [Google]
543453.jpg
53KB, 750x462px
>>34598219
>>
>>34597688
I know what you mean, I was pretty disappointed too.
>>
>>34597752
>hitting monarchists
Why would anyone do that?
>>
They need to make a collapsible one like an asp baton.

So you can fit it in a purse...
>>
>>34602642
So literally just a collapsible baton then
>>
>>34598198
t- american
>>
>>34597688
Got any of those .366 TKM "Shotguns" yet?
>>
File: Delay reaction.webm (520KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Delay reaction.webm
520KB, 854x480px
>>34597688
>>notice a few mentions of 'carrying mace' for self defense over the years
>>logically conclude that women in Burgerland all carry pic related everywhere
ESL is a gift upon the world
>>
File: ZhBo9.jpg (21KB, 550x351px) Image search: [Google]
ZhBo9.jpg
21KB, 550x351px
>>34604815
It's the way they say it, too. Just 'mace', not capital M Mace, not "Mace"(tm) in brackets.
Like how are these even remotely the same thing. How is intense burning in your face comparable to blunt force trauma.

>>34604804
Not where I live, no. But I live in bumfuck nowhere.
>>
>>34604872
>Not where I live, no. But I live in bumfuck nowhere.
A village in fucking Kamchatka i presume, or the far east in general?
>>
>>34597688
I'm disappointed to OP.

The flanged mace is the perfect blend of cutting edge and blunt force trauma.
>>
>>34604940
too*
>>
>>34604880
Siberia, actually. But yeah, currently staying in a village. About 4k population total, and that's only on paper.

The big city that I lived in on and off for a while, I was in a hunting store once or twice. Saw an SKS but I assume it was just a regular civvy remake.
>>
>>34597688
wasn't open carrying things like that just become legal in commiefornia?
>>
>>34603821
Not same anon, but "no, one with a flanged mace head"
>>
>>34604973
>tfw town i live in has 2400 people
>has 2 gun shops
you have my condolences
>>
I mean, guns are simply better.

Didn't Russia start granting carry permits?
>>
>>34605017
pistols still illegal for 99.999% of everyone, but now we can carry rifles and i think swords and the like as well openly, though cossaks already do that anyway.
>>
>>34605017
bruh
what
Unless you're a military or police officer, a security agent or somesuch, you can't even OWN a handgun.
Carrying is just that, transporting. The weapon must be unloaded, magazine detached if possible, partially disassembled for break-actions, and in a carrying case. And it must stay that way until you're out of the residential area.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.