[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of OIF again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1462.jpg (24KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1462.jpg
24KB, 197x256px
What was the point of OIF again?
>>
>>34597180
Wasting some irrelevant american bitchboys for to make room for greater Israel
>>
ask bush
>>
>>34597180
TBQH, I've long figured the real reason is that the top decision makers seriously, honestly thought that the Iraqi people would just instantly accept and love us, allowing the US to turn Iraq into stable a proxy state we control. Then we have a country that we fucking run in the middle east (as opposed to Kuwait or Turkey where we have to deal with their goverments) and turn into our main ME outpost. Then we look even stronger to Iran.

It *looked* like an easy win with a big upshot. Remember then America was on a string of military steamrolls against Iraq and the idea of an extended insurgency seemed silly.
>>
>>34597224
That sounds more plausible than the stupid "no blood for oil!" narrative the protesters pushed. I wish we took their oil as SOME form of compensation for that cluster fuck. Are there any OIF vets on here? Do you feel it was worth it or do you just not care?
>>
>>34597180
Kill sandniggers and establish a US puppet in the ME.
>>
File: c62.jpg (66KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
66KB, 600x769px
>>34597199
Israel is not even bordering Iraq.
>>
>>34597224
>Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice
>>
>>34597372
>>34597224

this pretty much, didn't work and we dragged a bunch of other countries with us although we and the Iraqis paid for it the most. Oh well, I was only there for the tail end of the war, all we did was guard convoys full of gear that always got "lost" to ISIS.

What a a waste of good people...
>>
>>34597180
saving face
>>
>>34597180
lucrative construction contracts, friendo.
>>
>>34597180
Next time xer should wear tampons during ops.
>>
>>34597867
It is actually called "the Greater Israel" plan, you should look it up before blasting your ignorance by stating pol.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166
>>
Destroy one of the few marginally secular leaders of the middle east, destabilize the country, annihilate the christian population by creating chaos then not protecting them, etc

All for the benefit of neo-cons
GWB will burn in hell for the things he did
>>
>>34597180
>What was the point of OIF again?

Neutralize the regional enemies of Israel.
>>
>>34597199

Neither is Iran, and that doesn't stop them and their paid whores like Lindsay Graham from agitating for war with Iran..
>>
>>34599129
Not that poster but youre retarded. Gretaer israel includes parts of Syria Lebanon and the Sinai dessert in Egypt. In reality you should've learned before looking so retarded goy
>>
>>34600384
maybe read the link, learn geography?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.