[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Weapon Exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 522184122.305732public.jpg (363KB, 2043x1360px) Image search: [Google]
522184122.305732public.jpg
363KB, 2043x1360px
Hey /k/, I had a dream last night that disturbed me last night and it features a pistol I've never seen before; in this dream I was trapped at a local church with several gangbangers feuding and coming to kill me for being there. I somehow would up behind a car with a small handgun and, as they came up to me, I double-pegged each one as they came for me until they were dead (I think 5 or 6) with me choking out the last one and the police coming and establishing safety, me leaving unscarred.

I remember this gun to look closely to this Sig-Sauer but with the stock where the red lines are, with the rest looking near similar as I recall. Anyone have any idea if this gun exists, cause if it does, I'm getting it ASAP.
>>
>>34596221
i can't think of any, it's just asking for slide bite
>>
some type of ring of fire shitpile guranteed to give you slide bite while jamming.
>>
>>34596221
Your unconscious mind is telling you that it's your destiny to become a weapons designer.

Make Papa Browning proud, anon.
>>
File: 1499045006167.jpg (36KB, 789x526px) Image search: [Google]
1499045006167.jpg
36KB, 789x526px
>>34596221

so it was a longer barrel but it had a smooth rounded trigger guard like the gun in your pic?

could be the Beretta 92S
>>
>>34598456
The trigger guard I don't remember from the dream, I just filled it in with a mental template of a normal curved one I suppose; specifically what I noticed was that the top pistol assembly and the stock was near 1:1 in length and size; it was essentially either the size of or smaller than a Walther PPK. The tip of its barrel was similar to he Jennings 22 in smoothness, the slide very similar to the Sig-Sauer in the pic, and the stock was just black material, but curved along the hammer (wasn't visible, must be internal) lick I drew in the pic. That's how I remember it, I'd really like for this to exist so that if my dream comes to life, it plays out like it did: in my favor.

>>34598410
Never considered it before, but thanks
>>
Bump, kinda interested in seeing if this is real.
>>
>>34596221
I could see that kind of handle being on older guns, but most 1900s guns dropped that design because >>34596270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1l5UWhQfqA
this looks close
>>
>>34596221

Maybe some variant on the com bloc and/or jame bond line-up? Makarov, PPK, something like that?
>>
>>34599151
>>34596270
OP could make his gun a blow-forward or a toggle-type like a Luger.

Although that makes it less likely to look like a Sig.
>>
File: 5.jpg (28KB, 475x352px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
28KB, 475x352px
red curve kind of reminds me of the ruger lcr
>>
File: 3269.jpg (157KB, 1800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
3269.jpg
157KB, 1800x1135px
>>34596221
this is about the only thing that comes to mind, steyr 1905. also mauser hsc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.