[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gas gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: SALT.jpg (75KB, 620x358px) Image search: [Google]
SALT.jpg
75KB, 620x358px
I'm legit curious what /k/ thinks about pepper gas guns.

They are litteraly just paintball pistols that you use to shoot pepper spray balls or some other chemical substance. The idea is to fuck someone up without killing them (unless they have severe asthma in which case they are going to die)
>>
>>34594215
I would literally rather have an actual firearm
>this guy is threatening to shank me
>time to scare him off with a pepper gun, not knowing he may or may not fuck off when I use it
>and if he ends up fucking off, he'll be back to do it to another person
Nah
>>
>>34594394
If someone a out to just kill for no reason sure but not every situation warrants killing them, some guy breaks in to steal my TV I'm more likely to beat him and have the police haul his ass away. Or if you just want to make them suffer for a few minutes so you can get away or take them down, getting shot in the face with a pepper spray ball will probably accomplish that unless they happen to be a grizzly bear.
>>
>>34594215
>get domestic call
>go to address
>itsafuckingtrailerpark.bmp
>guy yelling at wife and neighbors on lawn
>approach
>he pulls a knife out from a previous stab wound where he was storing it
>"lets not turn this murder into a rape-murder" he says
>I pull out my trusty Pepper McSpray Gun
>tell him that if he doesnt leave the M'lady alone, I'll have no choice but to put him down
>scratches his face a few times and looks around with wild, obviously evil eyes
>I guess he would rather tempt fate
>heh, nothin personal kid
>I pull the trigger as my last resort to restoring peace and order to the otherwise peaceful trailer park
>My Pepper McSpray bullets strike the aggressor with the vengeance of a thousand broken hearts
>WHA-
>I don't believe it
>They aren't having any affect whatsoever
>he charges at me with relentless rage
>his knife, though a simple weapon, cuts through me like a freshly microwaved tendie
>I am defeated by a superior foe
>I try to tip my trilby in respect, but he's already stabbed me 6 more times
>I may have lost, but my ancestors and all of California is proud that I didn't have to take this man's life today
>I pass on to afterlife of Liberal Utopia, as the Euphoric feelings of death wash over me
>>
File: 1413738366916s.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1413738366916s.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>34594579
fucking lol
>>
>>34594215
They work pretty good in county lockup.
>>
>>34594567
Ah yes, when a man breaks into my home in the dead of night my first instinct is to NOT make sure he's dead and can never ever harm me again
>>
>>34594798
Are you saying that in case of a break in you can't assert the level of danger?
>>
>>34594215
I love the pepperball gun, Im a big 2A supporter, but pepperballs are fuckin' halarious
>>
>>34594567
>man breaks into your house
>shoot him with pepper gun
>he attacks you with a knife/gun/tire iron
>you die

Or
>man breaks into your house
>assume he's willing to use lethal force
>fear for life
>shoot him with a real gun
>he dies

Which outcome is more desirable for you.
>>
>>34594215
is that the new gun for the USP line from HK
>>
>>34594215
>pepper gas paintball rounds
>unless you hit them in the head or throat they do literally nothing
Nice choice anon, I'm sure someone isn't going to fucking murder you for making them think you were actually armed, shooting them with pepperspray, and paintballs.

That is how you turn an assault into a murder.

>The idea is to fuck someone up without killing them
Work out. Carry a baton. A canister of pepperspray is much more effective than the shitty fuckin' paintballs. Trust me.
>>
>>34594215
If you are going to get one save money and buy the tippman TPX. Literally (And I mean actually literally) the exact same gun for cheaper. They are identical in every way besides name on the gun, same manufacturing and all. TPX is just cheaper
> t. Bought one for paintball and stumbled upon the literally a-SALT weapon not much longer for way more.
>>
>>34594667

I work for CDCR holy shit we need these.
>>
File: 1500405778480.jpg (19KB, 540x957px) Image search: [Google]
1500405778480.jpg
19KB, 540x957px
Dumb shit. Legalize tiger tranqs for self defense or fuck off.
>>
>>34595496
>shoot bad guy once
>he weighs too much so the dose isn't enough to knock him out
>shoot him a second time
>he dies
You got memed by splinter cell, boyo
>>
>>34595593
You're a dumber nigger than you think you are. We're not using fucking chloral hydrate, it's not hard to make a single dose that will be fine for Giganigga Plus without killing Stacy.
>>
>>34595626
You dont know much about toxicology do you anon.
>>
>>34594394

I don't know anon, it'd be a pretty fun way to get the drunk Mexicans off my lawn
>>
>>34595671
I know a hell of a lot more about tranqs than you. I was a vet's assistant every summer in high school and everything from poodles to horses got the same prepackaged and preloaded dart if they made a break for it. Never killed anything. You seem to think we need to render the target unconscious, probably because you play too many of your "splinter cell" video games. They're called tranquilizers instead of knock the fuck outs for a reason. A heavily sedated target still no longer poses any threat, but if it does get knocked out that's fine too.
>>
>>34595733
cool anecdote bro. Were any of those sweet aminals high on PCP by chance?
>>
>>34594215
Honestly they're pretty awful.

Your best bet is to pop him a few times then bolt, and hope he doesn't catch you or that he isn't resisting the pepper spray (either through sheer will or being a mutant).
I'd sooner carry a pipegun than one of these.
>>
>>34594667
Well I mean I guess for like limited riot control or managing rowdy prisoners, they could come in handy, but that's situations where you're backed by other people in battlerattle and/or actual guns.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.