[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy! Here we go! Can you guess what his opinion on them is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: BuckAngel.png (284KB, 512x416px) Image search: [Google]
BuckAngel.png
284KB, 512x416px
Oh boy! Here we go! Can you guess what his opinion on them is?
>>
>>34593568
Who fucking cares what buck angel thinks.
>>
>>34593623
/thread

Stop giving that dumb fuckstick attention.
>>
I don't go out of my way to care about the opinions of people who can't drive stick.
>>
Is this the dude with the vagina?
>>
>>34593623
>>34594174
lmao
>>
>>34594174
Yes. Much like Bruce Jenner became a tranny to distract from the fact that he murdered a man with his car, James Yeager chopped off his dick so everybody would forget about the time he hid in a ditch and let his friends die.
>>
File: 1500378438433.jpg (135KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
1500378438433.jpg
135KB, 600x614px
pic related
>>
File: BeggarYeager.png (153KB, 844x906px) Image search: [Google]
BeggarYeager.png
153KB, 844x906px
>>34593568
>Can you guess what his opinion on them is?
gimme money, that's his opinion
>>
>>34594375

>DA/SA
>not SAO
kek, what a little faggot
>>
I newpiped it to avoid giving her any views, not impressed. She basically says DA/SA was intended as a safety mechanism in lieu of training, because appearently training means you can never ever make a mistake. She then says any firearm with a hammer is an antique, and jokingly compared them to revolvers as though every revolver is simply understood to be deprecated. Rather than give any reasons she repeatedly says that it is not up to debate and simply indisputable. Finally she wraps up by giving a shout out to her sponsers who sell striker fired handguns, namely Glock and Century Arms, and asks the viewer to donate to her Patreon.
>>
Quit giving this retard attention. He's "fight my irl" levels of moron, nobody should give a remote fuck what he thinks.

>also muh ditch
>>
>>34593568
Yeager is running a promotion and marketing firm disguised as a firearms training firm.

Just look at all the stuff he's selling in the video description, look at the "review" videos he does etc.
>>
>>34594404
I prefer the longer first trigger pull to having a thumb safety. I can do just fine with a 1911, but I got started with good ol' Wondernines and I'm gonna stand by them.
>>
>>34593623
apparently people on /k/

there were people defending the RAS47 in a thread yesterday because Buck, who is literally paid to promote Century, says it's great
>>
>>34594375
....yeah and then Sig, HK and CZ roll out their shitty sub par Glock clones and all of a sudden Glockleg and SADA trigger memes used to shit on Glockists are never heard of again.

Glock>piss>shit>...>HK et al.
>>
>>34594463
the p226 is not a good old wonder nine nigger.
>>
>>34594402
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
Rule of acquisition #109
>>
>>34594492
DA/SA is still superior to striker fired.

>>34594503
>P226, which clearly is a child of the Wondernines is different therefore my point is invalid
>uses a naughty word

somebody is clearly mad lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.