[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Damn...
>>
Lest we forget all the other contributions JMB made to the advancement of firearms.

Who fucking cares if he's Mormon.
>>
>>34593231
Nice bait dude. But seriously, both are great pistols, I'm glad we have such variety to choose from.
>>
>>34593246
B-but how can you accept objectively good idea from someone who doesn't share your opinions on everything? That's just ridiculous!
>>
>>34593263
This. I have both, I love both. Visited JMBs Utah museum & house last year, bought a 1911 (colt 1991) this year in honour of the great man. Love to handle it, love the ergos, the heft, the history; love the absolute dependability of my glock, love the capacity, robustness, not giving a fuck what happens to its finish, love to shoot it.

Glock vs 1912 is a meme; I just love guns, and they're both great guns. P.s. Mormons are a'ight.
>>
>>34593325
>>
>>34593325
To be honest I couldn't care less if JMB was Mormon, Atheist or Satanist. The man was a great designer and engineer and his ideas influence still a lot of todays weapons.
Faith usually becomes an issue when politicans try to force their own shit onto the rest of us.
>>
>>34593381
Gaston Glock is a Deist.
>>
>>34593231
Theres only 2 types of guns. Ones made by John Browning, and Faggot guns
>>
>>34593231
People with actually respond to this.
>>
>>34593381

A satanist would never be able to design anything that beautiful.
>>
>>34593776
Even worse - people without respond to this too!
>>
>>34593793
No!
>>
>>34593793
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>34593763
At my last visit to a LGS the counter monkey said he hates paddle mag-releases. I asked why...
>because i'm not german
When I encounter faggots like you I ask myself:
What would gun jesus do?
And my rage subsides
>>
>>34593231
>tilting barrel that locks into the slide
The action of the glock was invented by JMB.
>>
File: settlesdisinnce.png (432KB, 450x714px) Image search: [Google]
settlesdisinnce.png
432KB, 450x714px
>>34593231
>dude mormons LMAO
>>
Glocks use the Browning action.
>>
bad image. the top isn't a CZ.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.