[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hearing Protection Act

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Suppressor_001.jpg (20KB, 650x312px) Image search: [Google]
Suppressor_001.jpg
20KB, 650x312px
I had heard absolutely nothing about it before I happen to be searching on advice for a suppressed .22.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367

I won't get my hopes up, but at least there is some chance people won't have to keep shelling out the $200, before even the cost of a suppressor. I'd definitely consider getting one, if at least before they are re-regulated.
>>
>>34592945
>I heard absolutely nothing
That's the point
>>
GEARING PROSPECTION FACT? SORRY BUD NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN
>>
>>34592998
YES, I AM VERY CLEAN. WHATS THIS ABOUT A DREARY CONSTIPATION RACK?
>>
>>34592945
Fuck the HPA. Support SHUSH.
>>
>>34592945
YOU SAY YOUR GOING TO HIT THE SLOPES UP
>>
>>34592945
Came to /k/ to post this thread.

Looks like there are 159 representatives supporting this bill, but there's 435 representatives total. That's only 36% support, if my loose comprehension of US law is in line with reality. It may be time for you voting age /k/ommandos to call your state reps.
>>
>>34592951
nicely done anon
>>
>>34593044
Call your reps and senators about SHUSH instead of the HPA which is a garbage bill.
>>
>>34593069
Why

Not shitposting actually curious.

Upgrade me Anon
>>
>>34593662
HPA would classify suppressors as regular firearms
SHUSH would entirely deregulate suppressors as "firearms accessories," like a regular flash suppressor or compensator you can buy online

Guess which one has a snowball's chance in hell of passing. SHUSH is a pipe dream fantasy.
>>
>>34592945
Enjoying your first day on /k/ are you?
>>
>>34593022
This
>>
>>34592945
you know...a more eloquent anon needs to write a form letter to send to our representative that say we support the shush act, and encourage said representative to vote yes for it, so we can spam the ever loving shit out of our representative with said letter.
>>
>>34592945
>4 Democrats cosponsered the bill
this surprises me
>>
File: missouruh.jpg (13KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
missouruh.jpg
13KB, 258x195px
>>34594305
as the 4th Representative of the Missouri House of /k/ommandos I second this motion
>>
https://everytownresearch.org/shush-act-dangerous-unnecessary-make-legal-convicted-felons-buy-silencers/

Wtf, I hate SHUSH act now.
>>
>>34592945
Just like the healthcare bill, sound suppressor regulation in any form isn't gonna happen this year. The majority is too incompetent.
>>
>>34595210
deregulation*
>>
File: 1485238589444.png (886KB, 1023x571px) Image search: [Google]
1485238589444.png
886KB, 1023x571px
>>34595186
>Felons can buy suppressors
>only because they wouldn't have to file the paperwork
>Felons can now buy suppressors for the guns they cant buy
>>
>>34595309
Felons don't have to register NFA items.
>>
>>34595186
>ban suppressors because they let felons commit crime without being noticed!
is this for real? felons CAN'T BUY GUNS. it doesn't matter what kind of accessories are available if they can't legally get guns anyway.
And guess what? Even if a felon does have an illegal gun, oil filters exist. There's nothing preventing someone from making a suppressor in their garage if they really want one.
I hate these people because their knee-jerk reaction to any pro-freedom bill is BAN BAN BAN without even thinking about it first. It's like they exist in a fantasy world where outlawing something makes it disappear.
>>
>>34595739
why are you triggered?
you think the Marxists don't already know that?
>>
>>34595065
There are pro gun dems yo

I have a pro gun dem who is a house rep for my state come in to buy guns all the time. Mostly fudd guns though, so I don't know if he actually is just a fudd or not. I've never talked to him at length.
>>
>>34593829
>Guess which one has a snowball's chance in hell of passing
If SHUSH doesn't then neither does the HPA, ya shithead. Fuck you half step morons.
>>
>>34596018
>marxists
You know I'd just like to take a moment hear and ask when the fuck people started using this word for "commies." Is it supposed to make you sound smarter? What kind of fucking ponce goes out of his way to use the word "marxist" in place of "commie"?
Fucking hell I hate this shit.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (160KB, 750x543px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
160KB, 750x543px
>HPA about to be voted on
>some faggot shoots up a baseball game
>POSTPONED LOL!

>SHARE act or whatever about to be voted on
>OH NO MCCAIN IS DYING WE NEED TO STOP!!!
>POSTPONED LOL!

It's just not going to happen is it? It feels like there's some other force at play here, some guiding hand that doesn't want us idiot plebians to get something back from government. We're just useful idiots who are brainwashed into believing voting means anything.
>>
>>34599728
Republicans are both
A) Scared of looking bad in the eyes of Democrats, because they still think people yelling "racist!" at them makes people dislike them.
B) Uneasy with actually expanding rights to people. Sure, they're the ones who talk about it, but that's just for votes. They only pass what they have to, and they really don't feel comfortable with the plebeians owning sooper-silent-killin-machines.

Remember that these people are simultaneously dumb enough to run for office, corrupt enough to win and stay in, and smug enough to think that they deserve it all and everyone else is a lower class.
>>
>>34599728
well considering how much other stuff is going now, it might be a good time to try and sneak it in while the media is preoccupied
>>
>>34593022
Seconded
>>
>>34598072
commie is just another word for Marxist
Marxist is just another word for Jew
>>
>>34599808
>>34598072
well actually Marxist is just another word for Bolshevik and Bolshevik is just another word for Jew
>>
>>34593022
I'll take what I can get. SHUSH is way better, but HPA will do as a step in the right direction if we have to.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.