[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: car-holster-alien-gear.jpg (209KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
car-holster-alien-gear.jpg
209KB, 640x426px
And I'm not talking about the retarded "hurr truck rifle/shotgun" meme. I want to be able to use my weapon easily from a fully seated driving position in an emergency and there's no way in hell you can do that with a long gun.

Anyway, does anybody have suggestions for car holsters? I want somewhere I can put it where it'll be easy to grab but I don't freak the fuck out of whoever I drive around, and potential nig nogs won't be able to see it through the window.

Only places I can think of are between driver's seat and center console (bitch to mount but most intuitive?), behind passenger seat (harder to reach), or under the dash (potentially visible).

Any suggestions for locations and holsters?
>>
>>34592889
there, cover it with a hand towel
>>
Get some industrial strength velcro and attach it to the centre console and a holster of your choice. Instant car holster.
>>
I've thought about this a lot.

I leave a pistol in my console and whenever I am vaguely concerned with a break in I will stash it under the passenger seat from the back.

When I drive my land cruiser I can afford to have one mounted under the steering column because it sits deep enough back and the doors are high enough to where visibility isn't much of an issue.

If you come up with a better solution, please post it.
>>
File: 1498158240127.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1498158240127.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>get any generic holster for your gat
>just fucking bolt it on
It's really not complicated OP.
>>
>>34592992

It seems that it is complicated to OP.

Shit, I'm lazy and just jammed a spare holster in between my seat and center console.
>>
>>34592992
this
>>
>>34592889
>truck rifle
>meme
evidently you don't live in bear country.
>>
>>34592889
>car holster
>off body
appendix or crossdraw.
>>
>And I'm not talking about the retarded "hurr truck rifle/shotgun" meme. I want to be able to use my weapon easily from a fully seated driving position in an emergency and there's no way in hell you can do that with a long gun.

Anyway, does anybody have suggestions for car holsters? I want somewhere I can put it where it'll be easy to grab but I don't freak the fuck out of whoever I drive around, and potential nig nogs won't be able to see it through the window.

Only places I can think of are between driver's seat and center console (bitch to mount but most intuitive?), behind passenger seat (harder to reach), or under the dash (potentially visible).

Any suggestions for locations and holsters?

(((((((((((((holy shit)))))))))))))))))
>>
>>34592889
Dont get me wrong, i fking love guns, but y ? Is shit that bad over there ? Did u had some incident already were u had to draw ?
>>
>>34592889
https://www.amazon.com/Tac-Mag-Gun-Magnet-25-Rating/dp/B00LR454YU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1500507103&sr=8-3&keywords=gun+magnet
>>
File: 1255380534465.png (3KB, 279x237px) Image search: [Google]
1255380534465.png
3KB, 279x237px
>>34592889
I carry appendix so it makes it very easy to carry or draw in the car seat. Holsters mounted on the console, under the steering wheel, or on the driver's seat cushion would make me wary of police stops.

Last thing I want is an officer seeing a loaded gun within my reach. Makes them nervous. Plus I don't live in a state where I have to declare I'm carrying.
>>
File: 1474479140539.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474479140539.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>34592889
How about wearing your holster on the belt of your pants like a normal fucking person.
>>
what about under the drivers seat, right between your legs?
>>
This is what I use, on the right side under my steering wheel. Holds a g19 solidly plus its inconspicuous. No one will notice it (You can barely see it) and it doesn't scream gun mount.
https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Mount-Holster-Vehicle-Home/dp/B01LXCJHKG/ref=pd_bxgy_200_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01LXCJHKG&pd_rd_r=78HAWSN2MJRCVTKN87NN&pd_rd_w=OcvY9&pd_rd_wg=IWdR7&psc=1&refRID=78HAWSN2MJRCVTKN87NN
>>
I keep mine holstered and hidden under the brake pedal.
>>
>>34598424
not OP but that shit is uncomfortable after a while. I'm not legally allowed to carry into my office so I have to leave it in my truck anyway. It's nice to have it in a secure spot where you know it's not going to move around.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>34598406
>cop asks if you have any weapons in the vehicle
>tell him you have a glock brand glock in a holster under the steering column or wherever the fuck you put it
>"okay, just leave it there please."
>"sure thing officer, my registration is in the glove box, can I reach for it?"
Or
>cop asks if you have any weapons in the vehicle
>"REEEEEEEE I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER REEEEE"
>cop sees glock brand glock under the steering column as he leans in
>"okay, liscense and registration please"
>captain autism reaches for wallet silently
>hand brushes glock brand glock
>"STOP RESISTING!"
>"SHALL"
Pic related
>shots were exchanged during a routine traffic stop in clover county today....
Just fucking tell them you have a gun and carry on holy shit
>>
>>34599661
Or just, y'know, take it out and put it in your center console while getting pulled over.
>>
>>34599661
I'll always answer if asked, but I won't volunteer the information. Also whenever I get pulled over I take my paper work out and set it on the dash before the cop gets to my door.
>>
>>34592889
https://www.extremeterrain.com/conditionzero-pistol-mount-gfpm.html

if you have a jeep OP
>>
>>34592992

>disenfranchised youth glances through your window
>sees free gat
>gets free gat
>>
>>34601257
>take gun with you when you leave your vehcile because you open or conceal carry
WOOWWW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT BUGGED HOLSTER MECHANICS
>>
>>34599661

My friend mentioned he had a loaded gun in his center console at a stop for a speeding ticket, and they fucking arrested him

Charges were dropped but it was still a fucking pain for him
>>
File: 1438734130349.gif (168KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
1438734130349.gif
168KB, 256x144px
>>34600883
>drive liberty
>>
>>34599661

Not all cops are that nice anon. I'd love to assume cops are nice guys but it's usually not the case, especially in commie states.
>>
>>34601257
>what are tinted windows
>>
>>34592889
I carry aiwb while on foot and in my car. Sits in front of my abdomen without digging in. And i can draw it just as easily as standing.
>>
>>34600079
Bad idea.
>>
>>34601800
Uh.
No.
>>
>>34601278
Same thing happened to me, but as a licensed CCW carrier, I was free to go.
>>
>>34602055
Reaching in compartments before the cop reaches you is a good way to get perforated.
>>
>>34602136
Fuddlore, do it while you're still pulling over and you will never have an issue.
>>
>>34602268
Its not fuddlore when niggers get shot about it regularly.
>>
>>34600831
This is the answer. Always have your papers in hand by the time the cop gets to your window. That way you don't get Castille'd.

Remember, cops should be treated like robots with lethal weapons, where one little mistake turns you into a "foe" in their little onboard IFF and then they ventilate you.
>>
>>34602561
"Regularly"

Yeah right. Your chances of being murdered as a black man are statistically greater when you're outside in a rainstorm than during a traffic stop. Or when you're around any other black man.
>>
>>34602583
Being killed, i should say. Nature doesn't exactly murder.
>>
>>34602561
Have you tried not being black?
>>
>>34601257
> gun is eternally locked in holster after bolting and cannot be removed from car for safety
>>
>>34601292
It's all states anon. They are anti freedom cancer.
>>
>>34601617

>get pulled over for tinted windows instead
>>
>>34602758
They're at the legal maximum pig fucker REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34592889
>I want to be able to use my weapon easily from a fully seated driving position in an emergency
probably not legal. read your state's laws regarding transportation of firearms. dollars to donuts say that they have to be either in a locked case, in the trunk, or both.

but you're 12 years old so things like driving and firearm ownership are a few years away.
>>
>>34602590
>Nature doesn't exactly murder.
literally the only things nature does are fuck and kill
>>
>>34603125
>What is a CCW, LTCF, CCL, etc
>>
Ankle carry.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (190KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
190KB, 1024x862px
>>34599661
Retard, tell them you have a CC id, and how do they want to proceed... it puts them in charge.
The last fucking thing you need is say "I have a gun..." just as his partner walks up on the passenger side and smokes the back of your head clean off... since all he heard was " I have a gun." holy shit.
>>
>>34602591
Yes. It worked out for me because i don't reach for things unless asked.
>>
>>34603125
Its legal in FL.
>>
Still a truck gun fag sorry, just use your carry gun.
>>
>>34604302
Thats what he's talking about you nigger. He wants a car holster for his ccw
>>
>>34602748

small town new england cops are fudds and don't give a shit about people with guns in the car because it's 50% of the folks they stop

they are generally nice people
>>
Put it under your left leg.

/thread
>>
>>34592889
get a Mossberg shockwave and keep it between the passenger seat and the center console
>>
>>34598921
Don't leave your gun in your car you fucking idiot, put it in a lock box and bring it in if it's that big of a deal. Do not give fucking Tyrone a free gun to rob people with.
>>
>>34602136
Every time I've been pulled over I've always put illegal shit in the center console before the cop is out of his car. They can't see subtle arm movements from 30 feet through tinted windows, you fairy.
>>
Car carry is a great way to get a gun stolen.

The chances of your car being broken into are literally thousands of times higher than the chance that you'll need to defend yourself.
>>
>>34592942
Hell, don't even need a holster if you attach velcro to the grip.
>>
File: bhudists monk.jpg (39KB, 722x550px) Image search: [Google]
bhudists monk.jpg
39KB, 722x550px
>>34603398
>34603398
on board for all except that last one. science shows that not only is every individual not born equal, but different ethnic groups share different characteristics that make them unequal. seems like you'd need a lot of conviction to actually abide by this. most would probably take the pledge to virtue signal like the faggot that took this picture and just continue as they were.
>>
>>34605397
Even if he takes the gun with him every time?
I guess the empty holster would spark curiosity.
>>
>>34592889
>Any suggestions for locations and holsters?
Well. Okay. If you got a CC license unlike me I'd say on you. If not, I think if your okay with the police shooting you anywhere but the trunk is probably a bad idea.
I try not to be threatening to law enforcement personnel as possible out of respect for their profession.
If you're asking if it's okay to have your thing somewhere, you should probably secure it so it's less of an issue. You should know if it's okay to put something somewhere before a police officer is involved. What you're talking about is so situational I think you're more statistically likely to have to interact with a police officer than a criminal and it's just rude toward them if your not following procedure.

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling since I haven't seen a state mentioned yet. A lot of laws are reciprocal due to some states pushing for norms. It can still vary enough to antagonize someone.
>>
>>34592949
Under the steering wheel? Easy to reach, hidden from sight, not likely to kick it by accident?
>>
>>34602717
Such is life in California
>>
>>34605257
Concealing one of those turns it into an AOW retard.
>>
>>34605527
how does the placement of a 'firearm' turn it into a AOW?
How is it any different from having it sitting on the passenger seat?
>>
>>34605547
It's not an AOW because those are defined as concealable, dingus. That means either below 26" in overall length OR being actively concealed. Stick it in your car or under your trenchcoat and it ain't a 'firearm' anymore.
>>
>>34598320

If you regularly carry, having a place to take it off and stash it when driving is great.

>>34596466

As long as you restore it to on-body after dismounting, there's no issue.
>>
>>34605562
>OR being actively concealed
I haven't heard of this definition before.
Would you mind posting a link to what you're reading from?
>>
>>34603125

Hahaha, it's perfectly legal to have a loaded gun wherever the fuck you want as long as you have a concealed carry permit in most states.
>>
>>34603125
>>34603125
try living in a non-commie state
>>
>>34605562
I think you misunderstand. If a gun is disguised as another object such as one of those wallet pistols, or a breifcase gun, its an AOW. A gun does not become an AOW because you are concealing it, however you run into a whole nother realm of legal trouble if you're not carrying legally.
>>
File: 1498268518957.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1498268518957.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
that fucking alien.....
>>
>>34605453

The whole point of that pledge is the concept of the happy working man who either grows where he's planted or finds a new place to grow. In that respect, all people who actively contribute to the economy and society are equal at a basic level. On the racial note, I'm not particularly fond of some groups, but if anybody goes to work where they can, works hard, and provides for themselves loved ones whenever at all possible, they're pretty well equal to most of mainstream society.
>>
>>34602758
Nobody ever actually gets pulled over for tinted windows. That's a gotcha law they slap on people they've already pulled over for speeding or whatever else. My dad is a lawyer and tried to tell me that shit, but I've looked through his case files and that's just shit they use if they can't prove anything else besides the speeding. He's become really goofy in the past few years since he got pulled over for DUIs himself. He's also a stupid fudd who does not understand that we live in Ohio and not California or New York.
>>
>>34605688
>>34605591
26 u.s.c. ยง 5801-5872.
Go read it again.
>>
File: IMG_20170720_150723.jpg (74KB, 1080x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_150723.jpg
74KB, 1080x733px
You could get one of these. it attaches under the steering wheel, so unless your passenger or someone outside the car is interested in looking at your dick, I don't think anyone would notice it outright. Or you could do what >>34592992 suggest and just bolt that shit on your car. It's not too hard to figure this shit out is it OP?
>>
>>34605854
you mean 5845 (e)?
Because the wording of the passage is "concealed on the person"
>>
>>34605854
are you the sperg from the other day who was arguing that conversion cylinders for blackpowder revolvers are illegal because of the wording of the definition of antique arms?
>>
>>34605960
Correct, which is what many states consider keeping it in your vehicle. Risk it if you want though.
>>
>>34601264
Fuck off DSP.
>>
>>34605388
Why is your illegal shit visible? You should roll up in a parking lot and stash the shit while mobile.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.