[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf: hey, whatcha doing? Me: nothing, just cooking my mag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Image1.jpg (530KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
530KB, 1920x1080px
gf: hey, whatcha doing?

Me: nothing, just cooking my mag
>>
>>34586742

And then you still expected her to cook dinner, jesus fucking christ me you are such an asshole.

DID YOU USE THE ONE GOOD NONSTICK PAN FOR YOUR BULLSHIT AGAIN ANON HOW THE NIGGER LOVING FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO EGGS
>>
>>34586770
calm down honey.

Yes I used the non-stick pan.

See, so that the dirt won't stick to it.

Do you understand now, how much I care for you?
>>
>>34586742
I hope you didn't boil that off indoors.... You may have given yourself brain damage from the fumes; and never eat out of that pot again.
>>
>>34586805
>You may have given yourself brain damage from the fumes

Explain
>>
File: 4dd744c119995.jpg (25KB, 500x334px)
4dd744c119995.jpg
25KB, 500x334px
>tfw my gf hit me for making makarov soup with her sauerkraut pot and spaghetti strainer
I didn't know Axis Eats got moved to Friday. HOW COULD I KNOW IF YOU NEVER TALK TO ME?
>>
>>34586818
... You want anon to explain how fumes from a heavy grease that is hydrocarbon based can be bad for you?...

Why didn't you just boil the water, put a coathanger through the magazine and rinse it off outside.
>>
>>34586847
My wife hits me all the time.

I like it though.
>>
>>34586874
The boiling method is dumb for removing cosmoline anyway. Mineral spirits and a shitload of rags is all you need.
>>
>>34586847
My ex gf from Boston the irish one with the orange hair, thought it was okay for her to hit me but that I couldnt hit back. We would spend atleast 10 minutes a day hitting each other back and forth.

But then I turned it into a sex thing, we would be fucking and slapping each other it was good.
>>
>>34586901
You don't boil it. You pour boiling water over it. I do it with all my magazines and cosmoline covered rifles. Literally just put them on metal coat hangers and pour boiling water on them 2-3 times.
Mineral spirits and a single rag is for the detail work after you've got 99.9% of it off.
>>
>>34586742
>gf
nice try
>>
OP here. had no idea people actually boil their mags. I was just coating a relic zb26 mag from ww2 I found in paraffin wax.

I thought i'd be weird. Turns out /k/ outweirded me instead.
>>
>>34587158
>Where can I go to be a special snowflake with my gun thing? Oh, I know, the place where some dude inserted .22 LR rounds, plural, into his urethra. They'll be shocked by this one.
Guess you didn't know who you were dealing with, cakeboi.
>>
>>34586742
congratulations your risk of cancer went up 0.5%
>>
>>34587207
>the place where some dude inserted .22 LR rounds, plural, into his urethra
I'll need some sauce with that
>>
>>34586885
my wife hit me once, i hit her once
we don't hit anymore, she's a pretty smart grill
>>
>>34586818
Nigga you already got brain damage it is too late to explain and your brain damage ass wouldn't understand if I did.
>>
someone post that thread where somebody cooked a pistol with tendies and a bunch of other shit.
>>
What's wrong with cosmoline?

>serious answer please
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.