[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you realized the /k/ memes are not memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_20170718_151222.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_151222.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Today I went shooting at an outdoor range with no ROs for the first time ever, with it being my 3rd time shooting ever.
In the span of an hour, I saw 2 bubbas shooting a mosin with a bipod and Walmart scope on it, was told by a friendly fudd that if I had more than one round in the chamber I'd get ticketed by the cops (who then complimented my rifle's wood, saying he'd never seen an SKS or heard of one before), and then I saw a brass Jew who meticulously checked and scoured the trashcans and ground.
And then there was me, the poorfag, using his backpack as a rest and using his rifle sighted for 100 meters them wondering why all his shots went high.

I can't wait to go back.
>>
Welcome frie........AY YO WHERE YOU GET DEM CLIPS NIGGA?!?!
>>
>>34586322
Came with the rifle, bretty happy about that :DDD
9 total
>>
>>34586322
I think they come in bundles of 20 for like 10 bucks.
>>
>>34586322

>making fun of nigger shooters

Easiest way to make money.

>be at public range
>nigs approach
>range goes cold
>they walk over
>aye dawg where you get dem clipz at?
>had one of those shitty korean beta mags (https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-1625-korean-ar-15-223556-100rd-drum-and-pouch.aspx)
>man, how much dem things cost
>$299.99 (the cost of a real beta mag)
>damn, i couldnt pay dats much
>well, I could part with this one for $250 if you like it and it already has ammo in it (probably had 30-40 rounds)
>he hmmms and haws for a second, then goes "aight dawg" and pulls out a wad of fucking hundreds rubber banded up and gives me two 100's and a 50.
>bills are real, we shake hands, and range goes hot again

I like to think that the drum is now wasting nigs on the streets of Chicago now. Wouldn't surprise me. Them boys had an accent that wasn't from the South.
>>
>>34586297
>sighted for 100 meters them wondering why all his shots went high
wdhmbt?
>>
>be at a small party with friends
>bring over my new pistol purchase
>other party goers bring out their carry pistols
>we're all having fun dry firing, comparing, talking guns
>then the GLAWK guy comes up
>Glock 19, stock everything
>"check this shit out"
>disassembles it in a few seconds, puts pieces on the table in a cocky manner
>shit talks everyone else's carry pistols

the memes are real
>>
>>34587299
Had sights set for 100m
The slidey adjustable thingy with the numbers
>>
>>34587350
>100 meters them wondering why all his shots went high
is that slidey thing your talking about elevation or windage? oh sks, yup elevation

How does one shoot high with a 100m zero?
>>
>>34587285
listen here, whitey, you didn't "shake hands," you dapped. If he shook your hand, he was not a true nignog
>>
> was told by a friendly fudd that if I had more than one round in the chamber I'd get ticketed by the cops
Wait what? what.
>>34587350
This makes sense as most rifles 'battle zero' is 200m. Youll get used to it.
>>
>>34587472
>Fudd tells me that it's a range role because people down the street didn't like rapid fire
>Tell fudd that I think he's wrong
>Goes to look at board listing all the rules
>Befuddled after he can't find the "rule" on the board
>"Huh, they must've changed it"
>>
>>34586297
Is it a state game range?

My closest range is a state game range, they have fudd rules the align with hunting laws.

Only three rounds allowed in rifles, 5 or 6 in pistols, slugs only for shotguns (which I agree with), etc.
>>
>>34587805
Just a field with a hill as a backstop and a few concrete shooting benches, nothing else to it really
>>
>>34587285
Fucking nice man.
>>
>>34587285

You're doing gods work
>>
>>34586297
>Outdoor Range
>No RO
>Free admission
>Almost nobody there during weekdays
>Weekends are iffy if they're busy
>Only restrictions are no shotguns except slugs for deer season
>Korean guy that shows noguns how to shoot guns

Only issue is the brass jew, but he helps maintain the range so I can't be that bothered. After three or four times of telling him I keep my brass he doesn't bother me.
>>
I live 15 minutes away from a "range" in National Forest land. It's 150 yards deep by 100 yards wide. No supervision, fees or rules. Local groups organize trash cleanups because of idiots (non locals usually) leaving bullshit out after shooting.

I have no shortage of stories. I'm to the point where people come up to me who I've met in the past come up to visit fairly often.
>>
>>34588055
My range of choice is almost identical aside from the shotgun rule and complimentary roof Korean.

Our brass Jew though holy shit. Cannot fucking stand this old shit. You can tell him five fucking times that yes you keep your brass, no he can't have it. No fucking sooner than you go down range and he is all over your target point finding anything you haven't already picked up. I think he technically "runs" the place but regardless I really hope I ND in his direction one of these days.
>>
>>34588510
oh yeah prove it, I bet you don't have any stories at all
>>
>>34588941

>literal fedoras with mosins

>illegal weapons

>drinking

>throwing bottles

>randomly running down range

>shooting my targets

>muzzle sweeping x100

>camping on the range

>pictures of h-rod and obummer

>stolen street signs

>driving thier car on the the range to set up targets

>full autism drills

>a machete

>little girl chasing a butterfly down range behind her parents backs

>my SKS is an AK apparently, my FAL is an AR

>is that fully auto??
>>
>>34587285
Just because they were black doesn't mean it's okay to ruthlessly rip them off.
>>
>>34587285
You've effectively made yourself a Jew, which in many people's minds is no better or worse than blacks.
>>
>>34589265
Illegal weapons and camping on the range pls
>>
File: 006.png.jpg (129KB, 1079x937px) Image search: [Google]
006.png.jpg
129KB, 1079x937px
>>34589265
>my SKS is an AK apparently
HOO BOY
>>
>>34587285
i see you are a man of quality.
>>
>>34589431
>>34589370
Fuck these two.
Im with you, I like money as well.
>>
>>34589370
>>34589431
yeah but think of how many niggas who wus steppin that guy blasted with that. so i think the black guy probably got that money's worth out of it.
>>
>>34587326
did it blow up in his hand?
>>
> Took my licence test last week
> Literally knew next to nothing going in
> Class is full of know-it-alls who constantly talk about all their cool shooting experiences
> One girl laughs too loudly every time the instructor tells a story about someone else fucking up with a gun
> One guy claims to be in the army...
> The guys taking the restricted firearms test the next day all act like hot shit
> Instructor has 6 firearms on the front table all with different actions
> During breaks, we get to go up to the table, load dummy rounds, eject them, play with the actions and safeties and practice safe handling for the practical exam at the end
> All the know it alls haven't been listening all class
> Dry firing constantly, leaving weapons with the actions closed when they're done with them, forcing the actions when they can't work them properly
> The girl with the annoying laugh, in particular, can't work ANY of the guns even though the instructor has walked us through all of them at least half a dozen times
> the break action shotgun actually gets broken
>At the end of the first break, I get up and open all the actions up so the instrutor doesn't give us all shit
> Second break comes along and they're doing it all again
> I open the actions and before we start next module I ask 'for the practical exam, do we need to leave the actions open on the table after we put the gun down?'
> Professor catches on and looks around class repeating for the tenth time 'Yes. You must leave the action open so a range officer can inspect the weapons quickly without having to pick them up'
> Take the exam at the end, it's literally the easiest exam I've ever taken, it takes me like 5 minutes, the practical is also embarassingly easy, I get 100% on both parts
> All the know-it-alls are sweating over their exams
> Afterwards they're all bragging about getting 80+% like they're hot shit

Literally all the memes were true. Every single stereotype was present. Instructor was cool though.
>>
I have never been to a gun range. I live in Utah and typically just go shooting in the middle of the desert with no restrictions. Are people really this fucking insane at ranges?
>>
>>34589435
I have no idea why anybody would camo there. It's like 3 miles into the woods that you can travel 100s of miles of roads and trails. The other side of the road has a really nice creek. Probably the worst spot in hundreds of square miles.

Mainly sbs shotguns "muh sawed off 12 gauge". Made the mistake of trying a dbl barrel one that was fucked up and both went off at the same time. bloodied my hand but worth it.
>>
File: 1498508183805.jpg (66KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498508183805.jpg
66KB, 600x469px
>>34589265
>randomly running down range
Tfw I literally did this today and bludgeoned a target with my buttstock whilst yelling "Urrah"
>>
File: Yare.png (350KB, 339x503px) Image search: [Google]
Yare.png
350KB, 339x503px
>>34589819
Fucking classes man. Cringy shit there.

>Be noguns getting into guns.
>/k/omanndo friend taught me every practical thing there is to know on pistols. Gives me an M&P Shield with an apex already on it as a gift.
>Friend also takes me to a CCW class he paid for. Just sits in with me since he has his ccw already.
>This is the coolest shit, I think. Got a new gun and got a free class for being friends with a 10/10 bro. I'm in top of the world.
>Then we actually get there.
>Holy hell.
>Actual ghetto nog with a beat to shit Sccy.
>Pair of old guys carefully avoiding the word nigger as they talk about getting into shootouts with terrorists and crooks.
>A hilljack loudly chewing his dip.
>Trio of asian ladies and an awkward 4th wheel while girl giggling to themselves.
>Obvious suger daddy and his bae who probably rode in the Tesla outside.
>2 normal guys.
>Friend's face is stuck in a grimace as we listen to asinine shit around us.
>Old guys keep interrupting to ask when it's okay to shoot a "bad guy"
>Sugar daddy seems bewildered that you can't kill kids for petty vandalism.
>Hilljack just nods along like he knows everything when he's one of the only ones to fail the written test later.
>Group of women just won't stop TALKING.
>In an odd turn, ghetto nig is the only one besides the normal guys to actually pay attention.
>But he botched the range test and had to be failed.
>Mfw memes are real.
>>
>>34587285
You lower yourself with your actions
>>
>>34589860
Depends on the range. Cheap public ranges and heavily-used national forest land tend to be the worst. The more expensive ranges are generally free of dipshits and crazies, and the staff are more likely to leave you alone.
>>
>>34589370
neck yourself Reddit
>>
>>34589860
Where in Utah might I ask? I've only found 2 people from Utah on this board and they were both from up north.
>>
>>34587432
lots of milsurp rifles shoot high at shorter ranges it's a hold over from when it was expected that armies would engage each other from 500+ meters.
>>
>>34589819
Shooting Edge, Calgary AB?
>>
File: Photo 10-06-2017, 15 52 55.jpg (123KB, 363x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 10-06-2017, 15 52 55.jpg
123KB, 363x1024px
>>34589819
I was THAT guy
>take license class
>ex Army, qualled all the usual small arms and explosives
>went in with an open mind, ready to learn
>"So this part of the rifle is the barrel..."
I lasted until the second hour then started openly phone browsing /k/
>>
>>34587285
Lol cool story anon, what range?

This never happened btw.
>>
>>34586322
I work inna gun store in an area with a lot of fudds and few blacks.

The blacks are usually the best customers with the best knowledge. Even the dude from the hood that I helped yesterday with an AK was well informed as to what he's buying.

I've also never seen a black dude buy a hi point. It's all white guys. Mexicans usually buy taurus.
>>
>>34591414
You, um, got any stories?
>>
>>34586297
Bags make perfect reats though, i use mine over my bipod most of the time
>>
File: 1469332883407.jpg (26KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1469332883407.jpg
26KB, 500x378px
>Be at a range in midwest
>Tiny place
>Public, not staffed
>Be shooting handgun
>Clear gun
>Point straight down
>Walk five feet straight back to case
>Put gun away

>Junior fudd starts going off about NRA standards
>But cases on the table and lo-ad your guns on the table
>Doesn't believe pointed straight down is a safe direction
>>
>>34591500
Nothing really interesting at my store. The most interesting is when it recently got broken into and a dude stole a few guns. That thief tried to sell the gun, but the deal went bad and he got killed. The guy who killed the thief took the guns and tried to hi jack a vehicle a few days later and was killed by cops.

At least that's how I heard it. My only involvement in the whole thing was cleaning glass shards off hand guns.
>>
>>34591750
So, two dead nogs?, and your merchandise now sitting in a police evidence locker, could have been worse!
>>
>>34587285
Real Arms Trading right there.
>>
>>34587285
You're doing Yaweh's work, goy.
>>
>>34587285
>clipz
>Not magz
Niggers should be lynched for a reason
>>
>>34591649
Pointed straight down could hit your feet, 45 degree is safer.
>>
>>34587805
PA fag?
>>
>>34592098
He could point it at his head and pull the trigger if he cleared it properly.
>>
>>34587733
I think anon was confused cause you said chamber, not magazine.
>>
File: 1493022178740.jpg (40KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
1493022178740.jpg
40KB, 297x297px
>tfw you primarily shoot revolvers while at the pistol range and the brass jew can't get to you

I seriously had a guy give me the evil eye when I emptied my casings into a plastic bag from the cylinder
>>
>>34593146
We dont have brass rats because all the brass is collected and sold as scrap brass which finances a part of our range. Only rarely a few cases are taken home by people for reloading but almost nothing.
>>
>>34589265
>>little girl chasing a butterfly down range behind her parents backs
That little girl is currently training for war with Chechnya.
>>
>brass rats
Why is this even allowed? I bet if some weirdo walked in a cafe to collect used napkins he would be kicked instantly.
>>
>>34590981
Utah Valley.
>>
File: Retard Roulette.png (158KB, 1017x518px) Image search: [Google]
Retard Roulette.png
158KB, 1017x518px
>>34587326
>Parties and pistols
You reminded me of something
>>
>>34593450
There's been a darwin award for that.
>>
>>34586322
Buy a few packs of that yugo surplus corrosive shit (that actually performs better than GT in most instances)

They come preloaded on strippers.
>>
>>34591649
local range with the only decent track system gave me shit for doing that with my 12ga but the stall tables they want you to use will hold a medium sized pistol case almost fully open, so I ask them how I can reasonably and safely case/uncase a long arm and their answer was to use the floor of the stall
>>
>>34593419
Coolio. Only desert up there I would go off to shoot in is Elberta.
>>
>>34590241

>Trio of asian ladies and an awkward 4th wheel while girl giggling to themselves.

Should've tried to get them to rove you rong time.
>>
>>34586322
>tfw the SKS I bought in a private sale came with over 40 clips
>>
>>34591236

Firearms centre. But yah, Calgary.
>>
>>34589370
Kys nigger
>>
>>34589793
disassembled in a few seconds is glocksucker slang for loading a hot round and blowing the gun up senpai
>>
>>34593038
Yup
>>
>>34586297
>more than one round in the chamber
What?
>>
>>34589370
>>Just because they were black doesn't mean it's okay to ruthlessly rip them off.
Why not? It's what they'd do to you or me.
>>
>>34589819
Did your instructor talk about being a SNIPER in the ARMY lmao. Gayke Pricknce desu
>i shoot up to 1500 m
>>
>>34587326
There's nothing wrong with stock Glock parts. The sights just need to be replaced.
>>
>>34589860
I live in Utah too. Let's see, it takes 1 hour to drive out to the desert, and it takes 5 minutes to drive to the nearest indoor range. Yeah, I never got to a range, though.
>>
>>34597486
Did you do your firearms class in red deer? That's like all my instructor talked about for like 8 hours. "I've shot more rounds than you will likely see in your entire life"
>>
>>34597963
edmonton. if your instructor was blake prince then he must travel around alot teaching these courses. which is odd considering he's currently an ELITE SNIPER in the CAF
pretty sure he was bragging to impress some thot though
>>
>>34593038
>>34597461
Y'all in SE PA?
>>
>>34598324
SE fag reporting in
>>
>>34593224
underrated
>>
>>34589929

>i have a story about people camping on the range
>story: i dont know why people camped on the range

Great story.
>>
>>34599058
Know any good ranges down here?
>>
File: drills.gif (178KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
drills.gif
178KB, 600x823px
>>34597455
>>
>>34593450

The term ive heard is Polish Roulette
>>
>>34597471
>he doesnt squib a bullet into the barrel before operating so that his first shot will have twice the killing power
noob
>>
>>34599844
There's a little hill just to the left of the range. You have to drive up the side of the range to get there. Sides and far of the range are hills. I pull up around 7 am and start unloading and getting targets ready. Notice whisps of smoke on the hill but can't see if anybody is on top. It is straight left of me so I figure fuck it. Carry silhouette gong to far end of range, set up some clay pigeons, and cardboard targets. I'm up the hill on the back enough to see an older Subaru wagon and a Toyota but no people. Figure I have about 5 minutes until I'm ready to shoot. So I pop off a couple rounds with my .22 assuming there is nobody up there and they have gone off hiking. The hill I am shooing into is open and nobody is there. I even sounded off to see it if there was anybody there. Nothing.

>maybe I wasn't loud enough
>PTR time
>shoot a mag full of 308
>suddenly rape whistles
>a wild dreadlock appears

Looks like that antifa chick whose nudes leaked but male.

>"hey man we are camped up there"
>"this is a shooting range, there will be more people soon"

About 2 minutes later the Toyota fired up and comes down the hill. Parks right next to me and jumps out. Guides the Subaru down the hill.

They leave peacefully but obviously butthurt. I take a moment to extinguish their fire.
>>
>>34590241
>Gives me an M&P Shield with an apex already on it as a gift.

Him giving it to you with the fucking Apex already installed is the gift.

Him giving you the Shield and the Apex separately is him asking you to beat him to death with the butt of the gun.
>>
>>34599844
Another one.

7am again because having a range to yourself is glorious.

Two trucks park about 50 yards down range. Nobody in sight.

>wtf do I do now?

This is the best spot a while. Decide to park and check out the situation. Start making some noise to see if somebody is around. Looks like they had a pallet fire and partied the night before.

Pretty soon a young chick pops her head up from the bed of the truck, looks like she probably doesn't have a shirt on. Then a guy. They look at me for a couple seconds.

>I wave awkwardly and say hi

Hear a guy in the second tuck bed go "aawwww fucking a". His head pops up and so does his his ladys. First two drop down for a second and get dressed. Dude lights a cig and gives me a thumbs up. Tells his buddy they gotta go.

>his buddy had too much last night
>jumps over the side of the bed and eats shit, sorta caught himself

They all leave fairly quickly. Hungover dude never bothered with a shirt ot cleaning much of the mud off of himself. I felt a little bad within 5 minutes two more cars showed up with shooters.
>>
>>34600255
Bruh, believe you me those apex trigger kits are easy.

Try swapping out the trigger and hand fitting the sear on a CZ sometime. That shit is fucking awful but super gratifying when you're done. Unless your like me and mar the fuck out of your pre b getting the trigger pin back in...
>>
>>34598324
>>34599869
Yup SEPA fag.

Nope they're all shit. Unless you want to pay for an indoor range, like Clayton's in Horsham.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 800x800px
>go to pistol range
>only one other guy shooting there
>range is hot so I put my range bag on the bench
>inside the bag are my guns which I set on the bench, all are in locked cases
>guy asks if I want to go cold and setup targets
>agree
>"oh but you need to open the action on your weapons!"
>dafuckyoujussay
>try explaining to autismo that they're in cases, that are locked and range rules dictate it is okay to have an encased weapon on the bench during a cold range
>I also wanted to get my target setup instead of wasting time fucking with all my guns
>"sir you should remove them and open the actions"
>okay, fine, sick of arguing with this faggot and want to shoot
>unlock my cases, remove guns, open the actions
>his autism is appeased
>mfw once his autism was appeased and he turned his back on me I loaded all of my guns and had them pointed down range while he was setting up his target
>>
>>34589435
The sbs story wasn't great just some idiots.

>prone shooting clay pigeons with my AR
>beater truck with roll bars rolls up, actually looks like a decent woods rig
>milsurp dad and tacticool special ops larp kid
>they holler range cold with truck running and lots of obvious hand signals
>I'm the only other one there and I'm just a few feet away
>no my head and thumbs with big smile
>the dad drives straight up the hill in the back while the kid holds on

kind looks like fun tho

>they toss out some badly pitted mild steel
>haul ass down the hill and start sounding off range hot
>at least they are safe
>kid (he's probably 20) takes out an AR pistol with sig brace and for grip
>I think at first it's an SBR but he won't shoulder it

None of this is my business, just interesting to watch. I get to shooting and pop 25-28 clay pigeons with one 30 round mag at a steady speed. Get up to get another mag and they are both already at my truck looking at my guns and shit. They ask questions and I answer since they aren't being annoying or grabby. Kid points out his rifle and says it's a pistol. I ask if he had SBR'd it.

>"If you don't shoulder it you don't have to"
>"but doesn't that fore grip make the gun an AOW?"
>"Lolwut?, Nah... wanna shoot it?"

Fuck it why not. I shoulder the gun and fire away. They look at me like it's time to initiate me into their secret prepper/zombie apocalypse club.

>"Haha you better not let the man see you doin that."

They shoot for a bit. Dropping to the ground, double tabs, rolling, quick draws etc.. for how serious they seemed they should have been a bit better.
>>
>>34600521
>for how serious they seemed they should have been a bit better

Thanks for giving me the perfect sentence to explain my personal shooting style.
>>
>>34600573
This is the funniest fucking thing I've read in, like, a day or so.
>>
>>34599869
I've only recently gone from noguns to hasguns, so I haven't been to all too many ranges. I've been to SGL 106 up in New Ringgold about 5 times now and it's pretty good. It has four 100yd lanes and one 50yd lane. Each time I was there few people were there. And I've never seen a range official there giving people shit for the limits on the amount of ammunition loaded into your gun.
>>
>>34593224
I appreciate you, anon.
>>
File: 1490834076952.jpg (163KB, 860x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490834076952.jpg
163KB, 860x1280px
>>34590241
> chewing dip
>>
File: 523462346.png (127KB, 280x340px) Image search: [Google]
523462346.png
127KB, 280x340px
>>34586297
>go up to you
>hey are those real world war II magazines?
>>
>>34600392
Ayyy, I love Clayton's. It's a decent drive away cause I live technically in Philly even if it's the outskirts, but Clayton's kicks the shit out of the ranges downtown.
Tanners which is pretty close to Clayton's is also pretty based, gave me a damn good trade in value for mobile FNS 9 towards my Sig p226.
>>
>>34590241
Should have gave Dem asian ladies da dick
>>
File: 1486562179104.png (267KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486562179104.png
267KB, 480x527px
>more than one round in the chamber
>>
>>34589370
Capitalism anon. It's God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor.
>>
>>34586297
>go to range
>Asian guy shooting a pistol
>notice somethig come flying off his gun after shooting
>it was the back sights
>he picks it up and puts it back on the gun
>it comes off again after shooting a bit more
>go over and suggest him a local gunsmith
>"No. No. No. I buy glue."
>>
>>34601447
well did he buy glue
>>
>>34601462
We can only dream
>>
>>34594499
>>34589819
Nice.
I spilled spaghetti hardcore on my practical test for non-restricted and stilk ended up with over 80%. I thought for sure I was gonna fail it for failing to check the barrel for obstructions.

On the plus side, I got 100% on the restricted test but the guy got triggered when I left the 1911 on the wrong side after putting it down (I'm left handed so I placed on the ejector side).

Literally all the memes are true tho.
>>
>>34601447
Sounds like a reasonable fellow. Why pay a gunsmith to glue on the sights when he can do it himself?
>>
>>34589370
Its immoral to let a sucker keep his money.
>>
File: image.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
461KB, 350x232px
>>34589370
Reddit
Fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (700KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
700KB, 1680x1050px
>>34589265
>a machete
pls elaborate
>>
>>34600392
>>34599869
>>34599058
>>34598324
You PA guys want to join a pa discord?

Have about 60 members and have meetups about every two months. Build parties , camping, going to gun shows ect.

Last meetup had 17 people show up.

Interested?
>>
>>34600377
Did the czc sao flat blade conversion on my rami. It was an emotional rollercoaster.
>>
File: 1455487013266.jpg (48KB, 333x342px) Image search: [Google]
1455487013266.jpg
48KB, 333x342px
>indoor handgun range that also allows 22lr
>pack of 4 dindus come in and rent a 22 ar and a glawk 40
>cram into one lane
>while one of them is shooting the fawty another one stands behind the others with the muzzle of the ar in their backs and loads a mag and charges it
>>
>Be calicuck visiting family friends in Nevada
>Go to pretty based range, has tons of space and is unsupervised
>Only other people there are a boyfriend trying to teach his girlfriend to shoot, and a cool black powder guy zeroing in his musket.
>All of a sudden, out of a dust cloud comes "That Guy" in a beat up bronco.
>Proceeds to drive straight on to the range, causing everyone to call cold.
>sets up his targets
>Goes onto the furthest range from anyone.
>Pulls out a beat to shit SKS, and has some sort of revolver on his hip.
>Proceeds to magdump 3 magazines, then walks onto range, holding his SKS over his shoulder, flagging everyone.
>He leaves without removing his targets.
>I go to remove his targets after We're done shooting
>His targets are all lifesize bikini model cardboard cutouts

Pretty sure he was literally autistic.
>>
>>34597963
Did my course in Red Deer can confirm
>>
>>34587326
yeah it's not like I've seen this exact greentext posted as its own pathetic thread with less than five (you)s before
>sample size: one
>correlation means causation
>loaded sentence every sentence
DA MEMES BE REAL GUISE
>>
File: IMG_20170131_104302_392.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_104302_392.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
Wish there was a public range here, have a decent outdoor one, if you can handle the fudds.

>Work overnights, decide to hit the range, being winter at the time, go to outdoor
>Fudd RO's are only ones there, still half asleep
>Set up at far rifle range, hang Target and go hot
>Squeeze off mag, then I hear it
> Ohgodno.jpeg
>Shit country music blasting out of a F150
>Two fudds get out, one tosses his lit cigarette to the ground and stamps it out
>Other one yells " Fuck Yeah "
> They set up two benches down from me
>Range goes cold, one comes over and looks at my CETME
>" Dat a 308 "
>Asshole mode engaged
>" No, it's 7.62x51 "
>" Dat ain't no dragnuv, only Russian guns shoot 762 "
>Fudd is confused, show him my box of M70 ball
>He fucks off
>Pack my shit and leave

This is why I hate going to the range alone, some fuck always thinks you're lonely or don't know what you're doing
>>
>>34602699
Just pelt the fuckers with brass.
>>
>>34602699
> takes an interest in rifle he's never seen before.
>"Is that 308?"
>no fudd, it's 7.62x51
If he did know what you were talking about, he would have known you were being a douche. If you try talking to him like a normal person instead of being autistic. And trim your fucking finger nails.
>>
>>34587432
Shooting at 50m away
>>
File: H&Khatesyou.jpg (232KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
H&Khatesyou.jpg
232KB, 1280x960px
>>34602728
I'd be irratated too if I thought I was getting free .308 brass and it all looked like this.
>>
>skinny boy, maybe 5'6" at party
>see he has a /k/ patch on his wallet
>"Nice patch"
>eyes light up.
>"Do YOU go on kay?"
>Uh oh
>"nah, not my thing."
>wants to talk about guns and stuff
>he's a no guns
>tells me he wants a gun for self defense
>"yeah, a 9mm I think, I don't want to get *raped*" puts a weird emphasis of raped
>"uhuh, yeah, look out for yourself
>"Yeah, but I don't have a gun yet, sooo..."
>?
>"You know, at this party, all these guys here I'm kind of defenseless if someone tried to rape me"
>!?
>"a guy like you could probably just hold me down without any trouble, and honestly if something like that ever happened to me, I'd be too embarrassed to report it"
>please tell me this isn't happening
>"I bet a big manly rapist could even make me suck them off, swallow, and them force me to say thank you... well, catch you later"
>turns around and walks out of the room, try not to look at his ass
>see he actually has a plump ass in his tight jeans
>Later that night meet again, we go dance and I grind on his ass a bit.
>tries to kiss me, tell him no.
>asks me if I will rape him
>nah
>Starts begging
>just to shut him up, I agree to finger him until he cums
>after what feels like forever, I'm able make him cum
>leaves me alone after that
thank god I was able to avoid that shit, no way am I become some man raping faggot.
>>
>>34592098
Point muzzle at face, and sweep down 360 degrees for maximum safe
>>
>>34593224
Underrated.
>>
>>34602812
This cutie is floating around on this board somewhere. He's going to recognize the story and he's going to hunt you down. He's hazguns by now. Oh how the tables have turned.
>>
>>34602829
Shit dog, now he's gonna force anon to rape him at gunpoint. Shoulda just raped him like he asked.
>>
>>34602743
They are trimmed, dumb fuck. If the fudd didn't want ass hole mode, don't come tearing ass up the driveway, blasting their inbred shit. Reap what you sew, fucktard.
>>
>>34602857
If you chip off half your nail and still think your shits not too long, your more inbred that the people your shit talking.
>>
>>34602893
Go fuck yourself, if all you can do is rag on my nails, you have no life. Hang yourself you fucking cuck
>>
File: 1490978652141.jpg (39KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1490978652141.jpg
39KB, 500x485px
>>34602837
>get raped by twink by being held at gunpoint and forced to rape him
My almonds are activated
>>
>>34590241
Oh boy, reminds me of my class to get my license

>total of like 20 ppl
>5 of which have touched guns before
>one ex-Bundeswehr guy, actually cool dude
>the rest was security guys getting their qualification to cc
>like, the guys who'd ride along the amored cash transport
>big, tough looking, tattooed up, mid-30s plus kinda guys
>half of them are roaches or of similar origin
>absolutely clueless, all of them
>during the practical bits, flagging all around, trigger fingers, general being dumb
>Bundeswehr guy visibly flinches multiple times
>funniest guy was the ex-bouncer
>shoulders twice as wide as mine, 2liters for arms, tribal tattoos, the works
>but soo damn nervous, literally shaking while trying to fumble a .38sp into the cylinder
>sweating buckets
>the exams were a joke too
>30ish multi-choice questions we literally talked about the day before
>here hit this 10x10" paper at 8 yards
>half the guys barely make it
>mfw
>>
>>34593193
Do you at least get to keep your own brass? If not, you don't pay to use the range do you? If I had to both pay to use a range while also not even being able to keep my own brass, I would find a different range ASAP.
>>
>>34602699
>stuffthatneverhappened.jpg

fuck off special snowflake

milsurpers are the fedora vaporers of the gun world
>>
>>34604609
Is there a difference between 7.62x51 vs .308, or is just potato/potahto?
>>
>>34602857
THEIR MUSIC IS TOO LOUD! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34602981
Do you have autism?
>>
>>34604676
Imagine if he asked "Is that a .223?" and anon replied "NO ITS 5.56!"
>>
File: fuq.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
fuq.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>34604713
I understand now
>>
>>34604713
Haha, I know right! Or what if he asked if that was a 2 3/4 inch chamber and said NO ITS 3 AND A HALF! Or what if he asked is that .38 special and anon said NO, ITS .357! Haha, what a tard! XD
>>
>>34589370

He ripped them off because they didn't have a fucking clue as to what they were buying.

He could have done the same shit to bubba, you faggot.
>>
File: really dude.png (38KB, 127x121px) Image search: [Google]
really dude.png
38KB, 127x121px
>>34604742
>>
>>34604782
If you don't know why 5.56 doesn't belong in a .223 chamber, I recommend you don't ever actually buy a firearm.
>>
>>34604791
http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/5-56-vs-223/
nice fuddlore
>>
>>34591279
>"So this part of the rifle is the barrel..."
I know that feel.
I was a still a gunsmith apprentice when I took the classes to get my hunting license. In the end I helped other people with the guns and calibers.
>>
>>34604836
I like how your link literally supports what I said. Maybe you should try reading sometime

".223 Remington – Because it’s the only SAAMI standardized cartridge, it’s the only one you’re likely to find used in rifles produced by major manufacturers. I would prefer any of the other three to “regular .223.” However, you will not be at a huge disadvantage as long as you buy mostly .223 ammo. As stated above, you are not likely to encounter major problems with limited amounts of 5.56 in a .223 rifle fired out of necessity or in an emergency. Doing so at a high volume for the long term is probably not a good idea. In terms of a carbine-style AR-15, I see absolutely no reason to purchase one with a .223 Remington chamber."
>>
>>34589663
jew
>>
File: IMG_1965.jpg (81KB, 791x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1965.jpg
81KB, 791x594px
>>34589860
Lee Kay isn't that bad, but that's a bit of a drive for you.
>I only shoot in the desert
You know out by Saratoga Springs, along Utah Lake a bit further south from Eagle Mountain, that whole place used to be shooting lands. They closed it down back in... 2012 or 2013 I think, because fudd fucks were legit shooting at each others cars to get them to leave "their" spot. Also had a lot of people shooting at the houses out there as well. People are retarded, be it at a range, inna class, or out in the desert / BLM.
>>
a thread about confirming memes attracts obsessive autists desperately seeking approval from a bunch of anonymous literally whos. I don't know what I expected.
>>
>go to range
>only one car there
>see a woman and a... thing
>it's probably autistic
>walk up to firing line with rifle, get better look
>yep, it's an autistic and it's handler (mother)
>see only one gun
>it's a hi-point
>set up as far away as I can
>look back over, he's about to start shooting
>can see something engraved on the slide, and the barrel is fucking gold
>hear him chortling to himself and talking to his mother
>he suddenly yells "SPICY BOYS AWAY!"
>magdumps
>collect my shit and leave
>>
>>34593078
FROGMAN HOW ARE YOU?
>>
>>34602857
>reap what you sew
>>
>>34598324
chester county reporting in
>>
>>34602013
just post the link already
>>
>military service
>company's first range day
>we arrive at the range, get briefed, and line up to wait our turn
>load my magazine, load my rifle, get in position, shoot
>notice some recruits having trouble/misfires and wrestling with the action
>finish shooting
>did pretty good for a noguns
>ask the other guys what went wrong with their rifles?
>"i don't know, anon, i did everything properly but the thing just wouldn't feed"
>hmmm
it turns out these absolute mongrels had loaded the rounds in backwards into the magazine and couldn't figure out why they weren't feeding or ejecting
>>
>>34604791
any modern .223 chamber can handle 5.56
the excess pressure generated from the shorter leade isn't a problem with contemporary barrel metallurgy
>>
>>34606124
Because they're all .223 Wylde and built with that in mind you dunce.
>>
>>34606133
which is what I was saying when I said
>any modern .223 chamber
>>
>>34602780
>.308?
>Yes
>mind if I keep the brass
>sure
>stall furthest to the right
>range goes cold, watch brass jew trample 30' into the woods looking for brass
>swearing intensifies
>It's all steel case
>>
>>34602780
You can have all my 308 brass. That pic looks better than what mine spits out.
>>
>>34602013
Why dont the guys in the short shorts have FAL's
>>
File: 1500057339879.png (1008KB, 692x694px) Image search: [Google]
1500057339879.png
1008KB, 692x694px
>>34605651
>S P I C Y
>B O Y S
>A W A Y
I love it
>>
File: iZ2BViT.jpg (105KB, 650x506px) Image search: [Google]
iZ2BViT.jpg
105KB, 650x506px
>At indoor range on my day off
>My lane is sandwiched between living proof of a lack of a fire rate limit and some guy with a Native American resistance jacket.
>After Twitchy McTriggerfinger's fifth magdump in as many minutes I lock eyes with the native to my right.
>I grab my m44
>I nod
>He nods
>Rambo finishes off his mag
>*BOOM*
I could feel his heart skip a beat on my first shot.
>>
>>34604742
But it isn't that at all, it's like being asked if you're shooting 3 inch 12 gauge and you reply "No, it's 76mm!".

The difference is only brass case thickness (which alters case volume, but is variable anyways) and neck tension.
>>
>>34606133
>Being this aspergerically autistic

Chill the fuck out, spergboi, you have nothing to gain from typing all this shit on the internet.
>>
>>34602812
cute
>>
>>34587285
What happens when they find out they been ripped off will they come for you?
>>
>>34601900
>>34601900
Matchete story

>older Saturn pulls up full of a mix of weeks and wookie looking fellas
>driver is obviously the leader and takes charge
>see him spouting off bullshit while the crew jumps as rounds go off, they get better after a few

Must not have realized it was a shooting range. They stare at everybody shooting for a bit while pointing and commenting. Wish I could have heard that conversation. Leader is about 6 foot and 300 lbs with sweatpants (summer) a plain shirt and messy hair. The windows were rolled up when they pulled up so I assume the car had AC but he's already a sweaty mess. Opens trunk and pulls out a machete. The kind with the sort of club foot looking end. His #2 is super skinny with the Adams apple that sticks out as far as his nose.

>but no trilbys or fedoras
>kinda surprised

They look around for a bit and seem to assess the situation. They don't seem to want to wait for a ceasefire. So they scurry across the dirt road to the aide that doesn't have the range and the leader wookie fella starts chopping at the grass. They all seem pretty impressed. He chops until there is a little path even though you could walk through without much effort but now he has a deluxe trail. They all slowly fade off into the brush. I hear shit for a about 15 minutes: small trees falling, branches breaking and a couple random yells.

>they come out of the brush a few yards down the road where they went in
>#2 takes a couple whacks at a small fir tree
>not very effective
>leader tossed the Machete back in the truck and they all take off
>>
>go to range
>set up right next to another shooter
>plink .22s for 10 minutes
>out of nowhere start shooting .44 magnum

I love their reactions.
>>
>>34602857
You seem to be a natural asshole, smoke a bowl and chill bro
>>
>>34604749
Still a dick move bro
>>
>>34606099
Didn't even kno that was possible, lol
>>
>>34606353
Lmao at that pic
>>
>>34602812
Fake and gay but I really really liked it
>>
>>34608810
How?
>>
>>34605198
That doesn't support what you said at all actually. The link literally says the difference between .223 and 5.56 is practically insignificant
>>
File: moon man moon.jpg (67KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
moon man moon.jpg
67KB, 1120x840px
>>34608825
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>34606067
Drop a throw away and we will give it to you.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.