[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mafioso has picked my dad, what the fuck do i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: churchill mafia.jpg (19KB, 233x351px) Image search: [Google]
churchill mafia.jpg
19KB, 233x351px
Ok, i got a really fucked up situation upon my family.
My dad is a lawyer representing a lot of conned people, 400 to be exact, and he is on the middle of a lawsuit and elevated criminal charges for fraud agaisn't a important and rich owner of a construction company, this guy may be risking jail and loosing millions.
Now my dad a couple of days ago was being tailed by a red car, for a lot of time, he decided to stop the car and roll down the window and the driver of the other car steped out and when he put his face on the hole of the window my dad pepper sprayed him and escaped.
A few days later one of the conned, a women was tailed by 2 men on motorbykes who put themselves on both sides of the car and bashed her windows, and one told the other "pull out the gun" before the managed to escape.
I am convinced that my dad has been picked as a mark by thugs hired by this conman.
What the fuck do i do?
I really need advice.
Sorry if it isn't directly related to weapons, but it is related to personal security and bodyguards, which i will suggest him to get.
>>
>>34585660
Both things you described sound like low-scale gang activity at the most, legitimate mafias would never employ such lousy and unprofessional tactics.

Really? Two guys on motorbikes from the "mafia" out on a "hit" and they both don't have guns, and they don't even have the one gun between the two ready.

That last story particularly reeks of Brazilian-tier robbery nigger activity.
>>
>>34585708
We are not on North America where you get real mafias.
This guy is an amateur, not a real mafioso.
I am on Argentina, that explains why they act like brazilians.
Still i think this guy and his thugs represent a real threat to my family.
>>
Start working on improvised weaponry, booby-trap your home, etc.

If you don't trust the law to protect you, then you're going to have to break the law to do it yourself.
>>
Have you try turning it off and on again ?
>>
>>34585895
find a drug dealer and ask about guns.

buy illegal gun.

do what it takes to get bad guys to meet you and get in a gunfight.

you or them.
>>
>>34585895
Police documentation will be your best bet.
Aside from that take the time to sort out how your pa goes about and where he goes.

Well known paths might need to take a bit of extra time but ultimately you aren't in much danger.

You should consider keeping a chemical fire extinguisher in the car. For acid and as a hiting stick. Maybe invest in something that looks like a shotgun wrapped up in cloth to be his passenger seat friend.
>>
>>34585992
I already have 3 guns with permit, a old webley, a 380 bersa plus and a taurus tactical shotgun of 12 gauge.
Its not like i am unarmed, but i don't know how to react to this situation.
>>
>>34586008
And a aresol noise horn.

Very useful for ambushes in citys. Not as useful as gun. But.....
>>
you cant do anything if you dont know who the muscle is. if you know, kill them preemptively and get away with it.
>>
>>34586019
My dad gots a permit, that he took along with me to go to the shooting range as a member but he never bothered to buy his own firearms, he isn't interested it seems.
>>
Push comes to shove, if he kills your father you kill his daughter.
>>
>>34586028
I got a long time friend, a low-class muscle guy man, is a bit overweight but he offered to make a drive by with an off duty cop if i request him, but i don't want to take that step if it isn't needed.
This shit is fucked up and the justice system is a joke.
>>
>>34586009
The best defense is a good offense.

Something tells me you don't have the stomach for it, but if you have the audacity to strike first and make it known you wont be an easy victim, it could deter them.
>>
I can't really offer any help since you are in South America, but in the US the mafia doesn't have nearly the power it gets credit for outside of the major cities. My grandfather was a police chief in the early 90s and was the target of some of these thugs for a period of time, he ended up blasting one with a shotgun after they tried to break into his home and was never bothered after that, the guy wasn't even armed with more than a bat
>>
>>34586117
If someone breaks into my home with malicious intent i will defend myself with deathly force, period.
Legal repercussions be dammed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.