[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just drew a firearm on someone for the first time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 32

File: drawagun.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drawagun.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Well /k/, it happened. This morning on my way to work some nigger behind me honked at me for stopping to let some kids cross at a cross walk. I flipped him off and kept driving to the next light. Tyrone pulls up next to me:
>"Bitch don't stick your motherfucking finger up at me, you don't know me bitch."
>Are you fucking serious? 1) The light was red 2) The crosswalk was full of kids. Sorry to hurt your feelings buddy.
>"Don't be sorry, be careful bitch!"
>lol careful of what?? laugh and roll up window.

Less than a minute later I'm pulling into the parking lot and notice Tyrone is following me. Nobody around, no cameras, nothing. He parks on passenger side of my truck, starts getting out of his car.
I get out, unholster and wait for him to walk around the back of my truck.

He's yelling crazy ape gibberish, but my heart is pounding and I don't understand a word of it. He comes around, walking all tough and shit and finds himself looking down the barrel of a .45, sees green Viridian laser on his chest. Literally runs back to his car and peels out as I flip him off again lol.

It was crazy /k/. I never thought I'd ever unholster, much less draw down on somebody. Should I tell the police? I don't have a license plate number or anything, so I think it would be a hassle for me and nothing more.

Anybody ever have a similar experience?
>>
No, don't tell the cops it won't result in anything.
But you did do the right thing.
>>
> be me
>Closed late at the bar
>Stop at the sev elev for smokes on the way home
>Homebums loitering of course
>See one fool pull a knife on another gutter punk
>Get out of truck with pistol, point it at would-be knifey-spoony
> His eyes get wide, runs off
> MRW kept one human from killing another human
>Go inside, buy smokes, leave
>>
>>34584984
I'm sure you're right. If anything I "provoked" the whole thing by sticking up my motherfucking finger at him.
>>
>>34584948
>An angry black guy walked up to me so I pulled a gun on him, officer.

Fuck no. You did the right thing but you DO NOT want to tell law enforcement
>>
>>34585054
Let that be a lesson for you anon.When you put your gun on you take your ego off. Don't get baited into shit. Don't antagonize anyone no matter if you're right and they're the asshole or not. Every bullet in your gun has lawyers attached to it and if you do ANYTHING that can be construed as antagonizing or escalating a situation that leads to deadly force you will be enjoying some cultural enrichment in very close quarters for many years.
>>
File: 1497564797923.jpg (44KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1497564797923.jpg
44KB, 600x776px
That was pretty badass. Don't file a police report - it's not worth the trouble. Also, what does /k/ think of visible lasers on a handgun?
>>
>>34584948
>be racist cuckstain
>brake check black man because insecure beta faggot
>Blame it on nonexistent kids
>About to get beat down
>pull gun cause you can't fight for shit
>brag on internet about how you barely fended off an "ape"

This is why you rural retards shouldn't have guns
>>
>>34585034

Speech (your finger) is still free, but consequences are free too.

Don't be an ass if you don't need to be an ass, and you wouldn't have found yourself in the position ya was in.

I get why you drew down, but that doesn't mean you're in the right for ending up in the situation in the first place
>>
>some nigger behind me honked at me for stopping to let some kids cross at a cross walk. I flipped him off

So neither of you should be allowed to drive. Good to know.
>>
>>34584948
If there was a possibility that he would file a complaint with the police I'd say let them know so they get your side of the story and compliance before they come for you.

Then again, he's black, so the odds that he'd ever tell the police shit is basically non-existent.
>>
File: 1483834865106.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483834865106.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>34585092
>Making such assumptions with such little information and choosing to interpret the given information in the worst possible way
For what reason?
>>
>>34585107

Bait.

It's all just bait.
>>
>>34585028
>Saving the life of a gutter punk
You might as well vote democrat
>>
>>34585034
You left after flipping him off. You demonstrated that you weren't interested in a violent confrontation
>>
>flipping off a nigger
What's the point of doing this? What could you possibly accomplish with this other than getting someone to chimp at you? You're lucky he didn't have a gun himself, or friends, or friends with guns.

Just do the right thing and ignore retards.
>>
>>34585107
You and I both know its true
Fuck that racist

>>34585116
>everything I don't like is bait
>>
>>34584948
Good on you man. I'd say you handled that situation well and at the end of the day,everything went better than expected.jpeg

Also don't call the cops. It'll be a waste of time.

Closest I've ever came to drawing was on some negro who appeared out of the darkness, who wanted me to sample his "fire mix tape".

>be in mall parking lot after an over priced dinner at pf change
>negro fucking warps through the darkness and calls out to get my attention
>god damn walking stereotype with both his hands in his sweat shirt while it's 90 degrees outside
>my asshole begins to pucker
>ask him what he wants in a stern manner, don't realize I'm already slowly getting my cover garment aside
>he probably started to connect the dots and aks if I'd like to listen to his sweet tunes
>I politely decline and tell him there's probably some younger kids still in the mall who would be interested
>he thanks me and goes on his merry way to peddle shitty rap music
>>
File: a42.png (71KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
a42.png
71KB, 200x200px
>>34584948
>not using the opportunity to kill a nigger
C U C K
>>
>>34585077
Actually man, it wasn't badass at all. The whole thing felt fucking awful. Especially because as others have pointed out, I know that I basically caused the whole thing by flipping the guy off. Don't think that's lost on me.

>>34585092
I'm not necessarily racist, or rural for that matter, but I can see how such a conclusion would easily be drawn from my original post. It's 4chan, please forgive me!

>>34585099
I was making a right turn, the light was red. I let the kids cross before I turned. Where I live, red means stop and running over kids is illegal.
>>
>>34585119

What am I supposed to do, just step over the puddle of hepatitis blood and hope I don't get roped into being a witness for the cops?
>>
>>34585184
>responding to hunter
It seems like you're relatively new here
>>
>>34585160
>born to single mom in hellish ghetto
>only thing that hasn't been stolen is radio in my bedroom
>whole life dream of escaping this hell by making music
>finally get some equipment
>work really hard day and night pouring my soul into my art
>so proud of myself for having made something that I can't help but want to share it with everyone I see
>almost get gun drawn on me

I just wanted to make it anon
>>
You only escalated it cause you had a gun.. Bet if you didn't have that pistol you'd never flipped him off.. Sounds like a cunt to me
>>
File: 1497072957438.jpg (20KB, 478x484px) Image search: [Google]
1497072957438.jpg
20KB, 478x484px
>>34585207
>>
>>34585184
Previously posted in this thread, don't beat yourself up dude. It was a shit situation and it does take bravery to escalate. It may not have been the wisest decision but you never know how a situation is going to go. I just wanted to reinforce that you should NOT CONTACT POLICE, and try to avoid pulling the gun if possible, it's the LAST OPTION but I understand you apologized and probably thought you were about to receive 200 years of chimp rage. You did alright dude
>>
>>34585184
Yes you are
>>34585199
Go fuck yourself
>>34585220
This

OP, you got balls ow that you have a gun?
You are worse than he was. At least he tried to settle it man to man unlike you.
You fucking pussy bitch
>pulling a gun on someone is ok because I did it
>>
OP, while it is good that this ended with no one harmed, remember that you have an obligation to avoid confrontations and lose every (verbal) argument while you are CCing. Only exercise your right to legal self-defense in situations where you have no other options, because introducing any ambiguity to the scenario can result in your financial ruin. The standard for determining wrongdoing in a criminal case is "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt," while in a civil case it is merely "a preponderance of the evidence." Emerging victorious in a hotheaded dispute with some random moron is not worth the potential loss of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>34585092
find the nearest plastic bag, wrap it tightly around your head. make sure to cover both your mouth and nose. breathe as hard and as fast as you can for as long as you can.
>>
>>34585077
Depends

Target gun for the range - Absolutely

Carry gun - added weight, probably won't be useful if you can even manage to deploy it, and personally I've got the fear that it'll find a way to snag itself on the holster when drawing.

Car gun - probably though a self defense scenario can happen just as quick here.
>>
>>34584948
>Should I tell the police?
Here is 1 rule that you should follow no matter what circumstance you find yourself in. This is one of the rare without-exception rules that should never be broken no matter what:

>Never talk to police without a lawyer present

No don't talk to police. The only thing that could come of it is you getting charged with a crime. That is police's job, to charge you with crimes. Do you want to be charged with crimes? Then don't talk to police.
>>
>>34585268
>telling someone to kill themself in 2017
See you in court
>>
>>34585247

Oh boy, do you know what time it is kids? It's none other than Hunterposting time!
>>
>>34584948
How was the adrenelin rush op?
>>
>>34585348
>pretending to be me
You fucking cocksucker

HEY OP
What was it like pretending to be a man for once?
>>
>>34585348
Fuck off
>>
>>34585075
This, flipping him off was the action that likely caused that whole situation, regardless of how much of a double nigger the guy was being.
>>
>>34585355

No no, you've got it all wrong. I'm me, you're not me.
>>
>>34585207
>Born in factory in Germany
>Get put in a box being sent to America
>Spend my days dreaming of being used to defend freedom
>Spend my nights dreaming about being used in competitions
>Get purchased almost immediately when I reach the gun case
>All I ever get aimed at is black people
>My new owner appendix carries
>I stare at a dick all day
>Kill me
>>
>>34585361
lol implying the law cares when a BLACK is dead
>>
>>34585363
Who am I?
>>
>>34585374

https://youtu.be/5modnIBpqTQ
>>
>>34585092
>Responding to a hunter 3-1 poster
>>
>>34585363
But I thought I was me...
>>
>>34585392

Of course you're me, just like I'm you.
>>
I don't live in a particularly shitty place but people are honestly just fucking unreasonable sometimes, double if they just came from the bar. Had to draw a couple times on drunk idiots that mistook their beer (filled) gut for the size of their balls, decided to chill and use my truck as a pub table/"layin' spot", or just got confused and lost and couldn't find their house so they thought mine might be nice.

There was one time though. One time I was genuinely afraid for my life. I was young and beautiful then, so was my shiny new pistol.

>hanging out with girlfriend
>historic downtown area
>decent night life stuff and not too much hustle-bustle. Classy drunks if there is a thing.
>hanging out by the truck next to bigass courthouse fountain.
>see extra long T-shirt, sideways cap, and baggy jorts around the knees approaching down the street. Pick a color, you're probably right.
>dude stops and talks with some special needs guys down the street.
>suspicious as fuck just from watching the guy's behavior.
>watch a while and he comes my way.
>stops to try and talk to everyone in the fountain square.
>ignored.
>makes his way to me and my girl, she's sitting in the driver's seat with the door open. I'm just in front of her.
>dude acts friendly enough, typical banger handshake and jive.
>says he just got his walking papers from prison.
>red flag
>asks for a ride to burger king.
>denied
>"this yo girl? Step out a sec I wanna axe ya somethin'."
>strike 2
>trying to end the conversation politely and leave
>wont shut the fuck up. Keeps talking. Stays in my personal space the whole time.
>"I dont loke killin' nobody, but I have."
> not sure if that was truthful, but strike 3.
>tell him to step away and that we're leaving. Close truck door and already have my hand staged.
>steps directly into the space I put between us and starts going on.
>fear instincts kick in, draw and point.
>he takes off running.
>go the fuck home with hands shaking the whole time.
>>
>>34585336
Hunter 3-1 posters really should though. You included.
>>
My advice would be to stop antagonizing random people in petty road rage incidents and act like an actual functioning adult next time.
>>
>>34585363
>>34585371
>>34585374
>>34585384
>>34585392
>>34585405
>Faggots
>>34585390
shut the fuck up kid
>>
>>34585416
Wake me up....when summertime ends...
>>
Honking for no reason escalated it. He flipped him off and left. Anon didn't instigate shit as he already demonstrated his willingness to deescalate. Nigger was in the wrong but it's an unnecessary redundancy
>>
>>34585422

You should be nicer to yourself :(
>>
>>34585422
It's adorable how worked up you get when /k/s natural defenses react to your faggotry
>>
>>34585408
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>34584948
Your title and picture made me think you tattooed a gun on someone god damnit
>>
>>34584948
Were you willing to use the firearm if he continued to approach you? General rule is you should never draw your firearm unless your life is in imminent danger. You had the opportunity to deescalate the situation by not flipping him off in the first place and not getting into a shit talking match when he pulled up next to you. Why didn't you do this? People like you put my right to carry my firearm in jeopardy.

tl;dr you put yourself into a dangerous situation and would probably have buttfucked in court if shot the man.
>>
People flip each other on the road all the fucking time. Nigger instigated it by following him because he wanted to get hurt. Anon, only way you engage niggers is to work an assload of hours to make a boatload of money and live as far as possible from blacks. It's impossible to avoid them completely but do understand and keep in mind that most of them are functionally retarded and can't process the reality the way humans do. They are very dangerous and political system is skewed in their favor as perpetually oppressed victims. Even when you're right you loose with niggers.
Stay safe brother
>>
>>34585442
Not me faggot
>>34585446
IM NOT WORKED UP YOU DUMB COCK SUCKER
>>
>>34585446

What if it wasn't though? What if I was just one person who had really bad multiple personality disorder and was just samefagging?
>>
>>34585479
Thats retarded
also
NOT FUCKING ME FAGGOT
>>
>>34585034
Not true, I specifically asked my CC instructor about this one, and he said that words and gestures don't mean shit. As soon as someone touches you or pulls out a weapon, they are fair game

I do live in Florida though, and we all know that our definition of "fair game" is not universally accepted in other parts of the country.
>>
>>34585475

Well obviously you're not me, there can only be one real Hunter 3-1 Actual and that's me!
>>
>>34585505
Now I'm starting to get fucking mad
>>
>>34585184
> I know that I basically caused the whole thing by flipping the guy off.
Stop blaming yourself, wtf. He honked at you. He cursed you out. He followed you.
>>
>>34585479
Then you have a ton of hilarious and witty personalities but your dominant is an egotistic as whole that screams for attention.

>>34585475
But I'm you, we're all you. You're the cocksucker. We are Hunter 3-1 Actual. We are a meme. We are legion.
>>
>>34585077
It will help you at the range, since you can watch how your gun moves while shooting, but the main purpose of it is to allow you to aim in a situation where you cannot bring the sights up to align with your vision. A car is a tight place, and one of the perfect examples of a setting where a laser could make a difference. Cops have them for a reason, you know.
>>
>>34585494
>>34585514

It's ok, we can share being me :)
>>
>>34585517
YOU do not have the power to turn me into a meme
I am beyond all of you fucking pretenders
DO IT
TRY AND TURN ME INTO A MEME
YOU CAN"T FUCKING DO IT
>>
>>34585536

Oh my sweet summer child, you already are. We already are.
>>
>>34585361
>flipping someone off is cause for them to follow you to a parking lot for unknown reasons

No, you're entitled to flip off shitty drivers, in fact, it would be irresponsible to NOT flip them off.
>>
>>34584948
Good troll, and great timing with it too.

But fyi for you summer fags too stupid to tell fact from fiction here's why you don't do that kind of thing:

1. is being followed by angry man who seems aggressive.

2. Chooses to pull over quickly.

3. Gets out of his car to confront the man even after stopping.

4. then pulls a gun when the man walks up to him but has yet to offer violence.

The officers and prosecutors really don't like it when you escalate an encounter to deadly force in the first place, throw in the fact that the man was unarmed and that he didn't even threaten op means that what he did may very well be construed as brandishing a firearm in some places. Relatively few states have a law to protect displaying a firearm to deescalate a situation and many areas will prosecute you for doing so in such a fashion as OPs.

He didn't need to pull over and didn't need to leave the car, he also antagonized the man in the first place. Unless you wanna be the next george zimmerman never be this stupid.
>>
>>34585542
Prove it
Not on kym
or dramatic or even 9gag
Not a meme
You lose
>>
>>34585536
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD!? BUNCH OF MOUTH BREATHING MOTHER FUCKERS PRETENDING TO BE ME?!
>>
>>34585422
Wow, that's a little bigoted, I'd rather be a racist than a homophobe!
>>
>>34585406

literally shaking right now, a nigger talked to me
>>
>>34585562
when do you go back to school, three weeks or so?
>>
>>34585575

I know right? Maybe it's just because I'm too insecure to come out of the closet.
>>
>>34585406
>extra long T-shirt, sideways cap, and baggy jorts around the knees
so this took place in 1997?
>>
>>34585574

That Hunter is a spy!
>>
I live innawoods. I've only had to pull a gun once and it was some hunters that had one of their dogs run off. They put their hands up and explained why they were there and I told them to look somewhere else.
>>
>>34585184
>blaming yourself because you flipped him off

What? This isn't your fault at all.

Not that anyone wants to be the person to do the deed and have to deal with the consequences, but people that follow someone for flipping them off (especially when the finger was justified as it was here) and threaten them like that deserve to be killed. What good are they to anyone?
>>
>>34585313
Idiot
Police don't charge anyone
That's the DA's job
>>
>>34585643
If you're me, what's my favorite color?
>>
>>34585141
You are truly a dunce. Drop the sense of self worth too, you are a nobody on a random image board and nobody gives a shit what some random cuck on the internet has to say about escalation of force.

You ARE wasting your time trying to troll.
>>
>>34585580
If the way the melanated gentleman in that story talked and interacted with him sounds normal to you, you're a nigger.
>>
>>34585744
Dick
>>
>>34585744

Why do I need to know your favorite color, imposter? What's MY favorite color?
>>
>>34584948
Thata boy. These worthless violent subhuman apes need to be put in their place. That's why we had the kkk. They simply don't understand the concept of politeness and civilization and only understand violence. Should have been deported.
Just wish you had a legal reason to kill the nigger.
>>
>>34585092
You should kill yourself already hunter
>>
>>34585777
Trips of truth confirm
>>34585763
Kys
>>
>>34585098
He isn't responsible for some dumb violent nigger does. Flipping someone off isn't due cause to follow a stranger and then presumably attack them. If he had to shoot and kill this nog he would be in his right and only a worthless commie libshit moron would say otherwise.
>>
>>34585077
well I prefer invisible lasers, myself
>>
I wonder what ever happened to the real Hunter 3-1 Actual.
>>
>>34585792
Road rage laws in Washington State would ensure that OP would have seen 5-10 years, not counting any other charges, had he fired his weapon. WA road rage laws count both people in the wrong.

In this situation though, I support OP. He made a common gesture in response to someone's rude behavior, was pursued and harassed, and had reason to defend himself by brandishing a firearm. No harm, no foul, no reason to call the cops, situation resolved.
>>
>>34585848
Got upset and left the thread
>>
>>34585098
>but consequences are free too

That's not how it works jackass.
>>
>>34585777
Go fuck yourself
>>34585788
Go fuck yourslef
>>34585792
Racist ass shit
>>34585848
I AM THE ORIGINAL
THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS KEEP FOLLOWING ME
>>
>>34585903
Heat too much? Had to turn your trip off? What a pussy.
>>
>>34585940
Phone posting now
Its the only way
The risk of me becoming a meme is too great
>>
>>34585788

I would but sadly I won't. I'm just too content with egotistically injecting my opinions into places they won't be welcome because what I have to say is sooooo important. Even more important is making sure you know said information came from me, the real Hunter 3-1 Actual, so I can validate my internet coolness instead of staying anonymous and unrecognized!
>>
>>34585950

Good boy, welcome to the collective.
>>
>>34584948
report blacks to the police as soon as you see them

if theyre not up to something then and there they will be by the time the police get there
>>
OP here. This will be my last post in this rapidly deteriorating thread.

Thanks for the support from those who've offered it, and sorry to those who think I was in the wrong in one way or another. I really do understand. Of course I acknowledge that I made mistakes during the encounter that probably could have prevented the confrontation from ever happening, but it happened, and I'm thankful nobody was hurt.
>>
closest I've ever gotten was in Seattle just after midnight on january 1 2015
>fireworks have ended at the space needle
>walking back to the ferry to bremerton with my date and her friends
>fucking bitch hasn't been close to me all night since I let her know I was CC'ing
>see wild tyrone standing at the end of an alley with a knife in his hand, obviously waiting for a target
>unzip my jacket and put my hand on my shield 9 (thank god I got rid of that thing, but that's beside the point) which I had in an appendix carry at the time
>tyrone sees this and folds his arms to hide the knife in his armpit
>smacks lips and says "sup"
>just say "yep," and keep walking
>bitch of a date who hasn't been within 5 feet of me until now decides to grab onto my arm for the rest of the walk
>>
>>34585981
get the fuck out of here you dumb racist
>>
>>34586005
what's wrong with s9?
>>
>>34586044
too tiny and smooth for my hands. ended up swapping for the shield 45, which I love
>>
>>34585903
Fuck off you fucking retard.
Either some nu male commie cuck or a dumb nigger.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (254KB, 1210x801px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
254KB, 1210x801px
>>34585903
NO YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A RUSTY PIPE
FAAAAAGGGOOOOOT
>>34585955
Oh so your just a obnoxious faggot on purpose
Great
>>
File: 1498174813643.png (48KB, 419x263px) Image search: [Google]
1498174813643.png
48KB, 419x263px
>mfw all of these leftist sunmerfags going "d... don't p...provoke scary black people!"

OP did the right thing. Fuck off newfags.
>>
>>34586070
fuck off
>>34586087
fuck off
>>34586089
>not wanting to point a gun at some one for the crime of being black means we are new
It means we are smart retard
>>
File: Kill Yourself.jpg (332KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Yourself.jpg
332KB, 1280x881px
>>34585569
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (70KB, 499x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
70KB, 499x484px
>>34585903
Kys nigger lover
>>
File: 1495156660192.gif (142KB, 1221x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1495156660192.gif
142KB, 1221x1007px
>>34586113
>>
>>34585580
>>see extra long T-shirt, sideways cap, and baggy jorts around the knees approaching down the street. Pick a color, you're probably right.
>Pick a color, you're probably right.
no one said nigger but you?
>>
>>34585054
>>34585034
>>34584984
Tueller Drill against an aggressive road rage, drawing down was reasonable, getting out of your car may not have been.

If he keeps stalking you, then file a police report.
>>
>>34584948
This is why sometimes I hate driving because, I get those kind of fucking scum throwing a fucking bitch fit when I am following the damn traffic laws

>Be me
>Just got off night shift and heading home
>Enter the freeway with no issues
>Exit the freeway and make a stop since you can only turn right when the light is green
>Shitty small truck behind me is honking
>Can hear the faggot bitching loudly
>Roll down the window
>Point to the fucking sign that says "Can only go on green"
>Proceed to give the finger
>Light turns green
>Move
>Faggot tries to rev his shitty fucking truck while honking crazy
>Can already guess what this will turn out
>Decide to get off the road and go to one my favorite grocery stores
>Park
>Act like I am going into the store
>Faggot shows up
>Proceeds to slam stop near me
>Gets out of his truck
>Faggot is some 5'7 spic who looked like he just jumped the fence and is ready to become a full fledged gardener
>Juan is bitching which ranges from perfect english to chicano spanglish
>Hear "kill", "la raza", and "rat" in what ever tirade he just had
>"Buddy I suggest that you proceed to fuckoff before you do something even more stupid"
>Proceeds to go back of his truck
>Pulls out a shovel
>I pull out my gun
>Yell at him to drop
>Tough manlet turns into a crying bitch in less than a second
>Proceed to call the cops while hearing Juan's story of how he just trying to feed his 12 somethings and blah blah"
>Cops arrive

Cont.
>>
>>34586113
Nu male cuck faggot. Probably likes to watch his girlfriend sister and mother being culturally enriched by wonderful Africans.
>>
File: xddddd.gif (1MB, 516x388px) Image search: [Google]
xddddd.gif
1MB, 516x388px
>>34584948
Fucking niggers
>>
>>34584948
This is the first "I drew my gun at someone as a result of road rage" story that I've read on /k/ where the driver actually seemed justified and under reasonable fear of coming into serious harm.
>>
>>34585416
Try driving in michigan sometime, you end up flipping people off with bigass grins because you both narrowly avoided a collision and are both happy about it. This state has worse drivers than california.
>>
>>34586247
>Juan tries to flee
>Juan doesn't succeed on the account that another patrol car sped right up to him blocking his path
>Juan gives up when the cop in the car that just ended his chase is already unholstered with the window down
>The first cop who Juan fled from makes it up to him and proceeds to toss him on the ground
>Minutes pass
>Juan is already in the patrol car in cuffs
>More cops have showed up
>Proceed to give my statement
>Get told that I can go
>I roll up to the patrol car that Juan is in
>Proceed to give the finger once more
>Go home
>>
>all these butthurt white kids pretending to be tough on the internet

NICE
>>
>>34585197
Exactly this. An addict's life is forfeit.
>>
>>34585366
>>
File: 1499738842143.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499738842143.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
>>34585843
IR lasers dummy, for use with NODs.
>>
>>34584948

Are you a smaller guy? I've gotten into it with carloads of them and they never escalate it with me for whatever reason.
>>
>>34584948
I like to keep weird road rage weapons around for pavement ape shenanigans. The look on some nigress' who's out of her car screeching at me when I crawl have way out of my car waving a broad axe and giving some primordial guttural roar. Or when a tailgater pulls up next to me at a stoplight and I'm smacking a machete against the outside of the door in time with some bluegrass
>inb4 brandishing
>inb4 how to get shot
The police were to busy to care and no one had guns there.
>>
>>34586317
>>34586247

Now this is a legitimate use of a firearm. Notice the difference vs OP, children.
>>
File: zimzam.jpg (189KB, 630x380px) Image search: [Google]
zimzam.jpg
189KB, 630x380px
>>34585500
and God bless you for that.
>>
>>34585077
Apparently it's like a universal language that everyone understands the meaning of. So if you wanna rock one then why not? Just don't depend on it over marksmanship training
>>
>>34586438
If you don't think following you to get out and physically confront you is a good enough reason to brandish then you are an idiot.

Do you not remember the guy that got followed by a road rager and got shot up when he pulled off into a car wash and got out to confront the guy? I'll go find the youtube video, you just sit there and wait.

This was after what could be interpreted as fighting words, too. Do you think "be careful" meant "run over kids instead of risking a rear-ending"? It didn't.
>>
>>34585366
implying a modern german wouldnt love that
>>
>>34585777
Hunter is just a collective of retarded /k/ommandos trying to troll
>>
>>34586470
This is why I always pull over after dealing with road ragers in really isolated areas. No cameras, no witnesses. When the guy you were just trying to rear end pulls off into a strip mine at 11pm, do you have any doubt about what's about to happen next if you decide to follow?
>>
File: azula.png (447KB, 863x641px) Image search: [Google]
azula.png
447KB, 863x641px
>>34584948
>green Viridian laser
>>
>>34586424
I keep a WWII RAF airplane escape hatchet in my car and I pulled it on a nog that hit my car and started to drive off, needless to say it works really well at scaring the shit out of people
>>
>>34586424
This works really well for me (commiefornian reporting in). Can't say it's the right thing to do, but when cunts in public wont just accept being ignored it has worked everytime for me. I think nigs have an instinctual fear of the machete.

>let the tall trees fall
>>
>>34584948
Responded to a non-lethal threat with lethal force
>>
>>34586566
From personal experience, I can tell you that they are genuinely more afraid of sharp/ exotic weapons than they are of guns because they are actual children. My favorite one is this short scimitar I found,
>OH FUKK
>DAT NIGGA GOTS ALI BABA SWORD
>PEEL NYUGAH PEEL
>>
>>34586470
So tell me what you would have done if the guy continued toward you when your weapon was drawn. What if the guy shoved you when your weapon was drawn? And if you tell me you would have shot him, tell me how it would feel to get raped in prison for 25 years.

You made no effort to deescalate the situation, you did not attempt to use a less-than-lethal option, and you made no effort to interact with the guy in a positive way. Instead you went straight to the gun, because you a fucking pussy or an idiot or probably both.
>>
I would have shot him for honking at me and then planted crack on his body
>>
>>34586522
You must be new here
>>
>>34586605
>He doesn't have a whole raft of drop weapons to plant on the smoking carcass of a foolhardy coon in his trunk
>>
>>34585366
>Live in one room 2nd story apartment
>Pay rent and internet with neetbux
>Spend my days jacking it to nightly bum fights in parking lot next to my building
>After six years it's starting to lose its luster
>Accidentally wake up during the day
>Look out window, some basketball american about to go ham on redneck
>Ohshit.jpeg
>Unzip pants and begin furiously roughing up my suspect
>See redneck draw on approaching mosshead
>Eyes go wide, about to get my jizzsock pregnant
>The 4 neurons remaining in bluegum's skull fire as he sees the laser dot and he books

Fuck
>>
>>34585141
I'm not 'racist' in that I know full well there are (some) blacks out there who are smarter than me but lets not pretend that black males have a much greater tenancy to feel the need to assert physical dominance than the average male.
It may have more to do with history than biology but it's an undeniable truth.
Black men commit crimes that land them in prison for decades every day all in the name of manhood.
>>
>>34586630
***DONT have a much greater.....***
typo
>>
>>34586630
Shh, shh you're among friends here. There's no need to reply to anyone calling you rayciss. Did you forget where you are? They're trolls.
>>
>>34586630
>I'm not racist
>says racist shit

If you feel the need to warn us that you are "not Racist" you are in fact a racist that needs to be gassed
/k/ is a progressive board
Take your regressive hate somewhere else
>>
>>34585536
Wow, I got so mad I didn't use caps lock, just held down Shift.

My wife's boyfriend is a psychiatrist, maybe I should listen to him?
>>
>>34586605
I'm not OP, you dumb cunt. Brandishing isn't a warning shot, it is a less than lethal option.

>you didn't get out for a pissing match because you're a fucking pussy
Get fucked, dude. You a road rager? Stalk me to where I'm going/where I work and come up to me. You'll stare down my barrel too.

By the way, you don't have to fear for your life. Grievous bodily harm is fine. Know what some motherfucker you don't know who just made the decision to follow your ass is likely to cause you?

And if you seriously think shoving someone with a gun drawn on you isn't a good reason to get shot... I mean, legally a good reason.

Do you know what someone that crazy could do? Certainly he could try to take your gun and shoot you with it, couldn't he?
>>
>>34585348
Suck my fucking dick. You think it's cool to just fucking impersonate someone you faggot?
>>
>sister and her husband moving
>pretty decent neighborhood
>helped move in heavier furniture, returned U-Haul
>power/water due to be turned on the next a.m.
>they were going back to pack the smaller stuff to bring in his truck the next a.m.
>told them I'd stay and unpack/arrange
>At dark, go crash on the mattress
>Wake up about 1 a.m. to a window breaking
>Hit 911 on the cell, give address, report break-in
>grab flashlight and pocket revolver (S&W airweight), stand at end of hallway with gun drawn and flashlight off.
>dude has crawled through spare bedroom window and opens door into hallway
>flip on flashlight and yell "FREEZE!"
>dude jumps like a cartoon character
>midair turn
>head impacts doorframe
>out like a light
>clear spare bedroom
>blood everywhere from what turns out to be a small forehead cut
>get back on phone, tell what happened
>"officers on way, unlock front door and wait in yard, put the firearm down"
>>DO WHAT?
>Fuck no, not going outside until cops are here, not putting down gun until someone else with a gun is here to cover me, not unlocking shit until I know this guy's buddies aren't waiting to come in
>"SIR, you can't have a firearm when the police arrive."
>No problem. When they get here I'll put it down and unlock the door.
>"SIR, you need to wait OUTSIDE the house for officers."
>Fuck no, not happening
>Dude wakes up, yell at him and point gun, tell him get down
>Cops arrive. ELEVEN FUCKING MINUTES.
>Still talking with dispatcher
>Tell her I'm coming to front door, but bad guy is awake
>"SIR place the pistol on the floor before you step outside."
>WHAT? Next to the fucking bad guy??
>Tell her to tell cops good guy is coming out unarmed with hands up
>Dump rounds from revolver, put in pocket, drop revolver by door
>Cops have me walk out backward, get on ground, cuff me, search me
>Cop in back yard barely catches bad guy diving out window
>Looking back, biggest threat was from the cops and dispatcher's attempts to clear the scene.
>>
>>34586667
reminder that if you work out it could actually look worse for you in court in a self defense shooting :^)
reminder that you can legally shoot someone who isn't armed in self defense
>>
>>34585446
>Homo 3-1 Anal
I have tears in my eyes
>>
>>34586683
They play shit like that by ear. You were not obligated to do that shit unless you live in a commie hellhole that's not even america, like californistan
>>
>>34586648
No, I genuinely think that all humans should have 100% equal rights.
The distance in intelligence from a black to a white (if it even exists) is perhaps 100 times shorter than the distance from a white man to the 2nd smartest animal on earth (Orca, chimp, Dolphin, IDK).
There has never been demonstrated a concept that one race of humans could grasp that another could not.
If it was proven that one dog in one place spoke one sentence once, you can bet we'd release ALL dogs forever and attempt to make treaties.
Sentience possesses a quality of being that removes all creatures who have it from all other life.
>>34586661
Stats are stats, babe. I don't write them.
>>
>>34586683
>Not killing him and planting a drop knife on him
Do none of you keep drop weapons for theses exact scenarios where you are safer killing the fucker than following the letter of the law?
>>
File: navy.jpg (104KB, 618x720px) Image search: [Google]
navy.jpg
104KB, 618x720px
>>34586399

IR is invisible to humans silly
>>
>>34585744
Whatever he says you will say it's wrong
>>
>>34586718
you have never even seen a nigger or a gun irl have you
>>
Saw thread pic and my mind automatically read

Just drew a firearm for the first time today.

I was all excited to post pics of guns I have drawn. Oh well.

Middle finger caused it.
"Visible" lasers are awesome.
>>
>>34586797
Do middle fingers send you into a rage that you cannot control?
Would a jury buy that?
>>
>>34586796
More like I've seen too many. Lord helps those who helps themselves and all, best not to leave it to gummint to keep you safe
>>
File: IMG_20170718_182644413.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_182644413.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34586797
Forgot pic
>>
>>34586853
gaaaay.
>>
>>34586808
Me? No.
But their are plenty of weak people in the world who are easily triggered. As the superiors, we must cater to them, for they cannot operate on our level.
>>
>>34586853
Not bad if drew from memory.
U might want whiter paper if you're going to practice more.
Also, if your're gonna use such deep black for outlines, maybe at least use the same pen for some shadow work.
IDK.
u might be a lil better than me
>>
>>34584948
Youre lucky as fuk that he didn't have a gun too.
Did you ever consider that?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 863x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 863x1064px
>>34586853
>>34586904
something /k/ i drew.
>>
>>34585573
>pretends to not know what a meme is
Good one, not me.
>>
>>34585848
I'm pretty sure he died years ago
>>
>>34584948

You sound like this kind of person:

> "hurrrrrr it's not breaking any laws"
> "durrrrrrr yeah I don't TECHNICALLY have to _____ "
>"I own it, I can do what I want with it derrrrpp"
> "duhhhh where does it say I have to that in MUH CONTRACT?"
> "I'm telllllinnnnngggg on you"
>>
>>34586971
Yeah, that's why he drew the fucking gun.

>doesn't draw gun
>guy beats on his car in rage
>doesn't open window
>rage intensifies, perp draws gun and blows your brains out before you can react
>>
>>34585077

I don't think I'd use a rail mounted one on a carry gun.

I have crimson trade grips on my carry gun. They turn on by gripping the pistol and don't really limit my holster choices, although if you had probably an OWB holster with some types of retention devices they would likely be in the way.

Either way, be sure to be used to shooting with and without.
>>
>>34585940
NO, HE'S FULL OF SHIT.

Stupid ass trolls trying reverse psychology just because they take sick pleasure in driving someone like me up the wall!
>>
>>34587025
Assuming you're an American, what would you have done?
Blow us away.
>>
>>34586984
Pretty interesting. I like it.
>>
>>34587062
ty SAA bro
>>
>>34587052

I shot some fool for using my driveway to turn around
>>
>>34587096
What would you say if I told you you sound like a bewildered europoor who doesn't know 2nd amendment freedom?
>>
>>34586628
>Be son of Sergei Mosin
>Fought for Motherland against fascist pigs
>Be weapon of many warriors, many dead
>See war end for others, but never myself
>After many wars, many deaths, get put in crate with many brothers
>We reek of vodka, blood and cosmoline
>When the crate opens, find we are in the land of Capitalists
>Surrounded by sporting equipment and outdoor gear
>Be purchased by greasy man child
>Spend the rest of my life sitting in a corner watching him impregnate a sock while watching urban outdoorsmen fight
>>
File: 1499878761686.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499878761686.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>34585092

>Fucking inbreds actually fell for this b8
>>
>>34584948
You weren't in the wrong but if you want to be safe, you might have to wait till he strikes your car physically or something. You have the right to protect your property but you can't pull a gun if ALL he really did was verbalize.
It's a grey area, don't feel bad.
Also try not to escalate if carrying, it looks bad, not that they would try to prove you flipped him off in court or something, lol
>>
>>34586005
>sup
>yep
you and that Tyrone are both autistic, congratulations
>>
>>34585092
>High melanin concentration detected
>>
>>34585028

>preventing the trash from taking out the trash

If you didn't do anything though you probably wouldn't have been able to sleep though
>>
>>34585184

Don't let the cucks make you think that it was your fault
>>
In traffic bullshit, I don't flip people off, I do like a mocking sock-puppet hand gesture into my ear so if they freak, it's deff cuz they're un-fucking-hinged and will not be missed
>>
>>34585336

Kek
>>
>>34585184
>I feel epsecially bad for 'sticking up for myself' when I knew he might get mad
>I feel expecially bad for not having his dinner ready when I knew he was already drunk
>>
>>34587193

Pretty much, not in my idea of a good night to get off work and see some idiot gut another idiot without doing anything about it
>>
>>34585466
10/10 post.
>>
>>34587229
They're equally disrespectful.
>>
>>34584948
Had a similar experience where a dude followed me and my mom after we flipped each other off.

I was scared as shit when we parked at the bakery but it turns out the dude was only going to work at that same bakery, it was pretty fucking awkward.
>>
>>34587162
>implying it isn't true
>>
File: 2g1GTW4.jpg (125KB, 1679x1052px) Image search: [Google]
2g1GTW4.jpg
125KB, 1679x1052px
>>34585406
well written
>>
>>34586119
But he's right
What if black dude kept coming and OP shot him? Investigation would find out events that led up to this and it would be another victory for gun control. I can see it now
"LICENSED HOLDER INSTIGATES FIGHT, KILLS UNARMED MAN"
>>
>>34585092
This is /k/, so post your guns faggot.

Oh wait.
>>
>>34587443
>instigates fight
>ran up to his window after following him after a verbal altercation after being at fault in a near-traffic-accident
>kept going after seeing a gun
>op instigated though
Lord in heaven
>>
>>34585569
He didn't leave his car.
He noticed after he pulled into the parking lot he was going to anyway.
>>
>>34587500
I am not saying OP would lose in court, I am saying that gun owners will lose in fucking court

You're in denial if you think OP's actions reflect the best of gun owning law abiding citizens. Actions like OP's will continue to feed the flames of tomorrow's legislation
>>
>>34587566
Sameguy

Frankly, if you feel the need to edge out aggression such as flipping someone off in traffic, you don't need a fucking gun. Convince the democrats why somebody who meets the stupidest amount of aggression with more aggression needs a fucking gun
>>
>>34587583
>finger
>aggression
>lose in court
>justified self defense shooting goes to court
>>
File: IMG_3855.jpg (47KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3855.jpg
47KB, 450x495px
>>34587592
1) didn't say OP would lose. Specifically said "not saying OP would lose."

2) Every shooting goes to court. Shit, you trip fags really are worthless. Why do you even trip?
>>
>>34586683
>You don't need a gun, thats why we have the police!
>Shit like this happens
Fucking hate this country sometimes
>>
>>34587520
>I get out, unholster and wait for him to walk around the back of my truck.

OP would disagree with you.

He saw the other dude get out of his car and start walking up, then he got out to meet him.

The right way to behave in this situation(legally) is:

1. ignore angry driver but keep an eye on him in case he's tarded/armed.

2. stay on the road and call the police if followed.

3. if you cant do 2 then try your best to stay on the road and whatever happens stay in your car unless they have a firearm. This mean the guy has to either ram you with his car(green light for SD) , or get out of his car to approach you giving you a chance to escape in your car. Also if he wants to attack you with a melee weapon or his hands he now has to break his way inside your car before doing so. This creates physical evidence to support your story and also is typically going to be a green light for SD with lethal force. Car jacking is considered a forceable felony in most places and is reason to shoot somebody even if they're unarmed.

4. Do not show your firearm or tell them you are armed unless you can legally shoot them in a situation or are about to shoot them anyways. Warning somebody and then shooting them even though you could have shot them looks good legally. Warning somebody and brandishing a firearm when lethal force isn't legally allowed is typically illegal.

These kinds of situations are why i carry mace when i carry a firearm. a great tactic if somebody is waiting right outside your car door and you cant leave is to simply crack your window and mace them if they become violent. Punching your way through a auto glass window is easier said then done. Doubly so when you can barely breath/see. Not to mention i like having a way to show somebody it's time to fuck off without undue risk of being sent to prison for it.
>>
File: 1498530968931-k.jpg (68KB, 1003x797px) Image search: [Google]
1498530968931-k.jpg
68KB, 1003x797px
>>34587612
Im a namefag, not a tripfag. Anyone can use my name as there isn't an encrypted hashcode at the end of my name
#themoreyouknow
>>
>>34588020
Oh, my bad. Saw the name, didn't check for the trip.

Whatever, man. Why are you using a name on an anonymous board? Is your self esteem so seriously vulnerable that you need to find identity in an online community of people who hate you?
>>
>>34587995
Shit like this is why it's good to have a general SD strategy in place if you're going to carry. By having the right equipment and acting in the right ways in certain situations you can effectively eliminate your legal risk. OTOH by acting in a way that seems reasonable to most lay people you can suddenly expose your self to civil and criminal liability. Self defense laws have meany small "got you" kind of clauses where you can either get fucked or make yourself look pure as the driven snow because you acted like a little bitch(running, hiding, and pleading for your life) or weren't aggressive enough(warning shots, brandishing, shooting to wound).
>>
>>34588094
>when you are so new you don't even recognize a high profile VETERAN poster
Step down or get put down new kid
>>
>>34584948
This is what illegal guns are for. You shoot the nigger on a country road and throw the gun away.
>>
>>34588094
No i just like impersonating other namefags to piss them off.
I'm not him
Yes at the same time he is..

No but really there are reasons to so it. Project threads and AMAs mostly.
>>
>>34588151
>new kid
> on 4chin sporadically since '07 because I can't just browse for years at a time. It's bad for the mind

What happened to my super seekrit club?
What the fuck guys
>>
>>34585406
2 strikes too many, anon
>>
>>34588209
>07
>not new
You were a chanology tier faggot
05 here. Get the fuck out

Oh, and we have a dedicated community outreach program now
>>
File: IMG_3799.jpg (13KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3799.jpg
13KB, 269x187px
>>34588234
You think you're so fuckin salty.
>>
>>34588234
>05

Bitches, please. I was the 27th poster on all of 4chan. I used to talk with Moot almost every day on 4chan for 2 months or so.

Get on my fucking level.
>>
>>34588269
>27th

Silly girl, I used to suck Moot's baby ass cock as he was creating the site. The fuck do you know about 4chan.
>>
>>34584948

id tell the cops if you can remember plates, make or model. don't incriminate yourself for brandishing tho, keep that in mind if you live in a shit state
>>
>>34588234
>claims to be oldfag
>doesn't understand that namefags are cancer

This site became slightly edgier reddit once namefags became acceptable.
>>
>>34588297
>used to suck Moot's baby ass cock as he was creating the site.
Are you fucking kidding me? I was the original person to suggest j-list ads when he was setting up the first 4chan server. I let him fuck me because j-list's first tenga egg was modeled after my anus
>>
>>34588326
That's what I'm sayin. Nobody EVER used names.
>>
>>34585184
Wow, what a cuck. Please move to Sweden and never vote again.

>It's not the poor urban gentleman's fault for driving like he's still in Africa and then following me several blocks for a physical confrontation

>Just please don't call me a racist!

pic related is you
>>
>>34585406
>not immediately drawing on any nigger within 50 ft of you

It's like you want to get raped
>>
>>34584948
So now he knows where you work, what time you get there, what you drive, and that there are no witnesses when you arrive.

"Sheeit! Mothafuckin whiteboy just flipped me off and shoved a gun in my face! I dindu nuttin! S'okay, tho. I know where he works..."
>>
>>34586317
Hopefully he got deported too
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (69KB, 639x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
69KB, 639x321px
>>34587127
>Son of Sergei Mosin forced to watch fat American pigs inpregnate socks
Flawless Victory.
>>
>>34588269
>>34588297
>>34588360
Proof or get the fuck out
>>34588326
>not understanding board culture
Nice post newkid
>>
>>34585092

GTFO, ghetto bunny.
>>
>>34585848
Right here bro
>>
>>34586330
Nigger detected.
>>
>>34586853
You're doing great, anon. Don't let others get you down. :)
>>
File: 1498156539341.jpg (14KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
1498156539341.jpg
14KB, 200x217px
>>34586675
>>
>>34585092
I'm sick of you faggots pretending to be me!
>>
>>34589865
I'm me! The real me!
>>
I'm the real deal, and I can prove it!

Watch me suck off
>>34589921

Look at this eye contact, look at this technique! He's going to cum so hard it hurts his balls!
>>
may I have your attention please! Will the real Hunter 3-1 Actual please stand up?
>>
>>34585569
George zimzam got off. And he also wasn't convicted
>>
>>34590175

Standing up would require pulling at least two of the cocks out of my body, I really don't want to do that.
>>
File: 1440888286936.png (5KB, 194x205px) Image search: [Google]
1440888286936.png
5KB, 194x205px
>>34590130
>>
>>34590174

Eat shit and die.
>>
>>34589865

We're sick of you pretending to be us.
>>
>>34585348

Yay!
>>
>>34584948
technically you brandished which is illegal in most states, even with a license.

many states hold the law that you should only pull the gun if you intend to use it in self defense because you legit fear for your life.

kind of a nonsense ic rule because whose to say tyrone wouldnt beat you to a pulp if your gun wasnt already drawn

texas here, and even here the law is prohibitive when it comes to brandishing.
>>
>all these pretenders
>>
>>34590189
Don't see what that has to do with the film flam man
>>
>>34590423
Sorry, I was so busy sucking and fucking cocks that I clicked the wrong post - maybe because the cum all over my face keeps running into my eyes.

I hope I can keep my cleaning deposit on this place when I move out, the smell of chlorine, wet hay and mushrooms is overpowering.
>>
>>34586622
I have an old potmetal capgun for this very purpose
>>
I've been thinking of getting a Sub2000 for my car for medium range dindu defense. It would double as an HD gun because I wouldn't mind losing it in an evidence locker. Thoughts?
>>
>>34585092
>>brake check
>a bad thing, ever
wrong, anon. Speaking as someone who has brake-checked cops that were following too close
>>
>>34590584
Brake checking anyone is unsafe and stupid and I hope you learn an expensive lesson being a hotheaded retard.
>>
>>34590612

Don't be a dipshit and ride some ones ass.
>>
>>34590626
Move over and let them pass and get on with your life. If someone else wants to be a stupid driver, get out of their way and let them.
>>
>>34590633

>Move over
You're retarded. Re-read the story dipshit, there was no where to "move over" too. Again, dont go about saying how this is unsafe, yet defend riding some ones ass with "move over" you stupid faggot.
>>
>>34590653
I'm not defending riding someones ass. I'm saying don't counter stupid driving with more stupid driving.
Move to the shoulder and wave them around you if they want to go fast. Maybe you'll see them wrapped around a tree further on and then you can laugh.
Teaching them a lesson doesn't do anyone any favors.

You sound like a dudebro who uses the word 'disrespect' in your regular vocabulary.
>>
>>34586584
Commiefornian here, victim of RR

I literally had to ram a guy in the legs because Mexican honor
>>
>>34585092
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
>>
Saw a black guy once. Luckily I had my Glock brand Glock 19 and I shot him 15+1 times before calling the police. He was a teenager with a backpack full of books and notes and stuff, which the police told me were directions/blueprints for robbing a bank. I wasn't charged with anything and was later awarded the key to the city.
You can never be too careful.
>>
>>34590758
Lol blacks can't read. At least make it believable.
>>
>>34586808
>Would a jury buy that?
if composed of black and/or brown people, yes
>>
>>34586709
California actually has really strong castle laws.
>>
>>34590731

Stop it, cocksucker!
>>
>>34586424
Best weapon to carry for a road-rage incident is a jar of Vaseline. Get out of the car, rapidly remove clothes and begin smearing your body as quickly as possible.

Nine times outta ten, the problem goes away. Tenth time, you make a new friend.
>>
>>34586246
Sitting in your car makes you extremely vulnerable, which is the main reason police don't let you get out during a traffic stop.
>>
>>34586605
>You made no effort to deescalate the situation, you did not attempt to use a less-than-lethal option, and you made no effort to interact with the guy in a positive way
California IPs need to be banned from /k/.
>>
>>34584948
Consider it practice, it's only going to get worse til we start shooting the violent ones on the regular
>>
File: IMG_0539.gif (1MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0539.gif
1MB, 498x278px
>in my 20s
>mfw still can only draw stick figures and they're shit
Goddam I wish I could into drawing/painting. I really like art.
>>
>>34585077
Laser is great for showing you what your trigger finger is doing, very nice practice/training tool
>>
only had to draw one time, and I'm glad i did.

>be me, 17 (read 5 years ago)
>parents are off camping and left me at the house
>neighbors have meth head son who goes to people's houses asking for milk, sugar, rides to go buy cigarettes
>also randomly screams and curses outside at night, has also done this at elementary age kids walking home from the bus.
>he is the only one that ever rings the doorbell, all of our friends know to knock because the bell drives my dogs up the damn wall
>be playing vidya and bell rings one day while parents are away
>grab XDM dad left at home for me and jam in my back waist band
>he's trying to bum a ride to the mall
>say sorry i can't do that
>he insists and steps forward almost into the house after i say no more firmly
>i step back once and draw, giving the command for him to get on the ground
>he starts sperging and cursing while threatening me and i see my respectable negro neighbor (no really he's super chill)
>yell for him to call the cops
>they get there and neighbor bro tells them what's going on
>they cuff him and pull a mall ninja survival knife and a bunch of drugs off him and say i did the right thing
>arrest him for the drugs, criminal trespass, and something else

goddamn Georgia is a /k/ommando paradise
>>
>>34586667
dis mang, advancing on a person who has a gun out demonstrates the minimum of deadly intent to get shot by said brandisher
>>
>>34586825
ATF/CIA needs to calm the fuck down on their planting advice trolls. Just ask and at least three kommandos per thread would volunteer to be bait for some of your crazy stunts and human weapon experiments. Hell, if it was cash money enough I'd probably even sign a death and liability waiver for you too.
>>
>>34590379
brandishing can put the weapon to use in self-defense when in fear for one's life, just straight brandishing for the hell of it is illegal as fuck and breaks five of the four basic gun rules
>>
>>34590584
>not taking your foot off the gas and moving at the minimum legal speed and claiming you were looking for an address if they decide to be dicks and pull you over
>2017 Anno Domini, the year the world ends
>not slowchecking punks
>>
>>34591254
I'll be adding this to my Massad Ayoob brand "Library of Reasonable Self-Defense Behaviors"
>>
>>34585077
I'm not the OP but I carry a PPQ with a viridian c5l, that green laser is bright as FUCK. Coupled with a decent light that has a nice wide throw it makes a competent carry and home defense gun, imo. The light is accurate enough to hit center mass out to 25 yards, I've found, and is daylight bright enough to see out across my parking lot.
>>
File: enrampagement.jpg (117KB, 704x730px) Image search: [Google]
enrampagement.jpg
117KB, 704x730px
>>34584948
Same thing happened to me, only I dropped his ass like last month's kaiser loaf. I went full Mozambique Drill on his monkey ass and left that nigger in the gutter. Dropped two of his homies flat too, one bitch and one smaller one, probably spawn. They're probably still somewhere in the woods where they tried to follow me.

I ain't telling the cops though, they'll think I was the aggressor.
>>
File: 1454997577081.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1454997577081.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>34585119

kek
>>
>>34585371
The Law will but I won't
>>
File: IMG_2456.jpg (16KB, 175x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2456.jpg
16KB, 175x297px
>>34585446
>Homo 3-1 Anal
>>
>>34586438
Next to nothing? Yeah i noticed. Expect maybe guy-o number 2 let cunt close distance and threaten. His choice on that calculated risk, other wise exactly the same. Neck yourself
>>
File: 1499281187727.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1499281187727.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>34588508
this thread will be the death of me
>>
>>34585107
Dude, it's cunter 3-1. Just filter it like everyone else.
>>
>>34586718
The ol' "dude had a flare gun (that I placed on him) thought he was armed so I shot him" self defense case. Dirty cops would be proud :')
>>
>>34587324
Much appreciated. Here's another greentext for your troubles.

>at work
>retail
>still young and beautiful
>coworkers are mostly old ladies. Only other guys there are National Guard Grandpa, ex-cop and ex-navy bro, ww2 vet owner, and ROTC bro.
>regularly have homeless dudes, gypsies, and undesirables drifting through due to being basically on a major roadway that connects to every shithole in the state.
>slow afternoon: 1 week before incident.
>homeless dude, either mentally retarded or drug/alcohol induced retard, stumbles in. Seen him regularly.
>he shit on our floors a few times
>whatever
>mills around like usual
>ends up asking about buying a gun in broken slurred English
>howboutno?.jpeg
>carries on and leaves as usual
>week later
>slow, boring fucking day.
>everyone hanging out and bullshitting at the front counter because literally already cleaned and stocked everything
>homeless dude walks in with a muddy highpoint in his hand
>starts yelling something, which is normal
>not even trying to understand his language today, draw down on the guy immediately
>hear the sound of unholstering around me
>NatGrandpa, navy-cop, ROTC, NaziAnnihilator, and the oldest old lady have all drawn on him to
>PanzerWrecker draws a 1911
>nobody knew enyone was carrying
>allofmywut.jpeg x6
>homeless dude drops his gun and says he needs to go to the bathroom
>better not let him shit on the floors again
>take him to the bathroom
>navy-cop gives him a snack, coke, and a newspaper before locking him in.
>guards bathroom until 5-0 arrive
>next week
>range trip with newfound gun loving co-workers
>>
>>34585077
The main use in my eyes are for those of us who are visually impaired, as a cheaper alternative to an RMR.
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.