[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock Perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Glock Perfection
>>
Tell me why I should buy a Glock over an aluminum framed DA/SA decocker.
>>
>>34580532
You shouldn't, buy whatever makes your dick tingle. We're not the fun police and anyone who says otherwise is a faggot of the bad kind.
>>
>>34580553
This is the right answer.
>>
>>34580553
Frankly I have no outstanding problems with either, but while fudds will go on and on about the virtues of a metal frame and hammer, the only thing anyone tells me about Glocks are "Goes bang when I pull the trigger." and "Glock Perfection.".
>>
>>34580553
Good grief I wish this kinda post was in damn near every thread.
>>
>>34580532
Yore a faggot for wanting to buy something according to what other faggots deem right.
>>
>>34580532
Doesn't matter what you buy because you'll never get the courage to go outside and shoot it either way you retarded faggot. Go with whatever is less damaged by your greasy cheeto fingers
>>
>>34580656
I am considering purchasing one and may have overlooked some things that people who own the guns could tell me about, you projecting retard.

>>34580671
Just kill yourself please.
>>
File: image1243.jpg (23KB, 337x249px) Image search: [Google]
image1243.jpg
23KB, 337x249px
>>34580506
>>
>>34580532

It has the simplest manual of arms possible, and the trigger pull is consistent.

I don't think it matters though, buy whatever.
>>
>>34580736
They're light and high capacity for their size. If you're wondering rent one at a range. I used to not like them because of the way the look but then I tried one and found out I can shoot it consistently better than any of my other guns.
>>
File: 1471852494541.jpg (39KB, 720x729px) Image search: [Google]
1471852494541.jpg
39KB, 720x729px
>>34580782
>>
>>34580506
Real talk, how much does it cost to get a G19 cut to mount a RMR on it?
>>
>>34580506
If it's perfect why do people mod the shit out of them.
>>
>>34580553
>a faggot of the bad kind.
the same people that make 5 Glock threads a day to fish for replies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.