[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am afraid to disassemble and clean my guns because I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Bent Pin 1.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bent Pin 1.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
I am afraid to disassemble and clean my guns because I don't think I have the dexterity to properly re-assemble them after cleaning.
>>
are you handicapped? seriously, if you have 4chin you have youtube.
>>
>>34580472
Most weapons are designed to be field stripped, cleaned, and reassembled by 5 year olds...you can handle it. (My apologies if you're only 4 yrs old)
>>
>>34580472
look, if i cant take completely disassemble a Walther TPH and reassemble without any guide and not commit seppuku, then you can take apart your guns.
>>
>>34580564
>if i cant take completely
that should be can not cant.
>>
>>34580472
What, you think you'll get tired field stripping a gun?
>>
>>34580564
>Walther TPH
Ay.

Ay mane.

Yo, serious.

Ay.

Sell me dat TPH.

I'll buy it for real. No joke. hmu

[email protected]

Fair price, send pics so I can judge.

I ain't fucking around on this gook message board.
>>
File: 1911_diagram.jpg (180KB, 1600x944px) Image search: [Google]
1911_diagram.jpg
180KB, 1600x944px
i'm not going to read all the comments and this is prob. bait, but really stupid niggers can get theirs back together you can too. You tube or google will make you an expert.
>>
>>34580472
If you bent a pin, it has very little to do with "dexterity", and everything to do with that meat mallet above your neck. You sperged when you should have danced.
>>
>>34580472
You should not own firearms if you are unable to disassemble, clean, and reassemble them.
>>
>>34580472
Start playing a musical instrument
>>
>>34580472
You don't need to do a complete disassembly if you're just cleaning the gun. You probably will fuck up of you take it all the way apart.
>>
>>34580472

that's a hi-point pin.

they get bent over the course of simple use.

the only thing you really have to worry about is losing parts that shoot off during disassembly, OP.
>>
>>34583871
skin flute? blue vein piccolo?
>>
Is there ever a need for me to take apart my trigger assembly?
>>
>>34588836
Not unless you're trying to repair something or replace a part.
>>
>>34580472
They're designed to fit together, like Legos. This isn't tempting pieces of your engine block, they were designed form the fpground up to be taken apart and put back together easily with ought tools by any idiot
>>
>>34580472
The only way you could fuck something up is if you tard out and permanently bend some spring or lever.

As long as it's not some unicorn gun, those parts are cheap to replace
>>
>>34588852
cool.
>>
>>34580472

Taking apart and cleaning your guns is an important aspect of owning them.

Unless you own something weird and old you really ought to not any trouble.

Even complicated stuff isn't bad once you do it a couple times. Pic related, my model 8 was intimidating until I took it apart a few times.

>tfw even Gun Jesus describes the model 8 bolt as "nightmarish" to take apart

https://youtu.be/XsQXksP-YhI?t=11m24s
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.