[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: C516rj9U4AAb1Lk[1].jpg (49KB, 1171x557px) Image search: [Google]
C516rj9U4AAb1Lk[1].jpg
49KB, 1171x557px
I summon the creator of this masterpiece, he who conceived the Pepe Liberator! Come and be among us and tell us of your plans! What jewish conspirators have tried to unhand you of your property such time as this? Come forth!
>>
>>34578268
I've also been curious about the status of the Pepe liberator.
I've literally heard and seen nothing since the last thread.
>>
>>34578268
What ever happened to that thing?
>>
Waiting for that endorsement from a famous e-celebrity he promised us. Riiight after he finishes up with that crack team of aerospace engineers he's recruited.

>inb4 he shows up and accuses me of being part of the """ Jewsish conspiracy """ that's after him
>>
>>34578268
He's gone, another /k/ommando who bit off more than he could chew

Honestly I have to admit I was wrong about EDM rifling being impossible in a home shop, he actually pulled it off and I'm impressed.

Could have just sold the 3D printed mandrels and used that as seed money but it is what it is.
>>
>>34578873
>/k/ommando
He was an admitted /pol/tard who did not browse /k/ until he cooked that shitty idea up.
>>
>>34578873
>EDM rifling
That's pretty neat, must've been that super rare revolutionary do not steal technique he was talking about.

Obviously can't compete with industry standards, but super duper neat in its own right anyway.
>>
>>34578268
Guy dropped off the face of the planet. He proceeded to piss everyone off on several occasions, first by being a shit cunt /pol/ack, failing to provide a product, constant increase on the price, and a general shittyness surrounding the entire project. We have never seen anything else of the project because of repeated bans after the mods saw him as a shit cunt and a scheming bastard.

The man was a retard and a faggot and even this thread, which he will be bashed and discredited many times over, is more recognition than he ever deserves.
>>
On a related note, does anyone know what the status is on that guy making the sten clones? Those were looking pretty promising.
>>
>>34579626
Stenbro was affiliated with the /k/ave project. Both of which are on going. I've heard that he is still out there and at the ready to produce things, and like a logical human being he has not made any promises. All I know is that he is out there and just needs a good push to get going.
>>
I checked liberator's Facebook and twitter but no new updates for 2 months now. He was probably just some kid larping. Oh well it would have been impressive but it was just smoke and mirrors it seems. He should be a janitor for desert tech
>>
>>34578268
I made that image to fuck with him, surprised anyone saved it
>>
>>34579915
>/k/ave
nevermind heard of this, quick rundown anyone?
>>
>>34584701
Niggers ruin everything and muslims need to be eradicated
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.