[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiple Gunshot Suicides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Does anyone have thoughts or opinions on whether it's possible to shoot yourself in the chest five times with a .45 ACP?

https://archive.is/0STbf
>>
>>34576426
Why don't you give it a try
>>
Possible? Yes. Set it up to bumpfire before becoming an hero.

But then they'd find evidence of it being rigged up to do so.
>>
>>34576426
Taking into account poor bullet selection, extraordinarily bad shot placement, and the fact that bullets are just fucking weird then sure it is possible.
>>
>>34576426
I'd imagine it's possible after seeing that webm of the guy who walks up to the counter in a store, shoots himself in the chest, sets the gun down, and just stands there for a good 20 seconds before collapsing on the floor.
>>
>>34576494
I've never seen that one. Would you happen to have a link to that handy?
>>
>>34576506
I just took a quick browse through all of those awful threads in the /gif/ archive and couldn't seem to find it.
>>
>>34576494
I thought of that one too when I saw this thread. In the time it took for the blood loss to make him hit the floor, a normal person would have time to fire more rounds into themself I would imagine. He probably stopped because the gravity of what he just did sunk in after firing one round.
>>
Just found an old article that says they had the body exhumed and it was still ruled a suicide: https://web.archive.org/web/20040910094833/http://www.sierratimes.com/02/10/12/injustice.htm

I just have a really hard time imagining someone getting off five rounds into their own chest. But hey, what do I know?
>>
>>34576426
If you're really hopped up on drugs and can't feel anything at all, sure. There's this webm that gets posted from time to time of a guy shooting himself in the chest and then just standing there for 25 seconds bleeding out before he collapses. And a good rule of thumb in a firefight is that once someone's heart has been destroyed, they have about 15 seconds during which they can still fight before losing consciousness.

Now, if they didn't find a gun next to the body, and it happened on his front lawn, and he was a thorn in a rich and powerful person's side, I'd say that's probably a case of murder. Furthermore everyone knows shots to the chest hurt more than to the brain, which is why gun suicides rarely happen with chest shots.
>>
>>34576426
Clinton's involvement points to yes anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.