[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get Swiss gun laws in the rest of Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1478650019089.jpg (473KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
1478650019089.jpg
473KB, 1341x3636px
How do we get Swiss gun laws in the rest of Europe?
>>
You dont, you get czech gun laws with the swiss "free Guns" system instead
>>
>>34572401
it is easier to get a gun in switzerland

all the czech republic has better is conceal carry
>>
>>34572393
>reddit.com
End yourself.
>>
>>34572403
the i'll correct myself, swiss gunlaws with czech ccw
>>
>>34572393
By promoting guns and sports shooting to all your peers and familly, only way guns laws can be changed is if we have more gun owners and lobby for better laws
>>
>>34572487
This

Gun hating politicians are the symptom of gun hating constituencies.

Change the constituency to change the politicians.
>>
File: surrendair.jpg (107KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
surrendair.jpg
107KB, 1200x675px
In the UK just roll back the laws to the pre-WW1 standard.

Preferably back to the Assize of Arms, when you were legally forced to bear arms.

>meanwhile in Scotland
>>
>>34572472
>hating factual information
>>
>>34572393
We could always try to invade and conquer europe. I think we could realisticly take on the austrians and probably seize a big part of germany before the Bundeswehr could react properly
>>
>>34572393
>How do we get Swiss gun laws in the rest of Europe?
You won't, sorry Eurotrash.
>>
>>34572992
Guter Witz mein Freund
>Implying there wouldnt be over 20million of old ww2 guns in the hands of civilians
>Implying the Masterrace wouldnt beat your ass even with this weaponry

kek
>>
>>34572992
You probably want an air force before you try hitting anyone but the Austrians.
>>
>>34574338
The swiss air force is a lot bigger than the austrian air force, also we actually have money to fly our jets
>>
>>34574259
A true German would support an overthrow of their current government
>>
>>34574259
The real "Germany" is dead.

All thats left is Germoney. You are run by a woman that could be considered as the worst leader in modern history. Never before has a country been so afraid of their own identity that they are willing to wash it away to make outsiders feel good.

You will reap what you sow, and the rest of the world will laugh when the facade of Germany falls, and the rest of Europe with it.
>>
>>34572393

I'll never understand what's so bad about, I don't know, gun permits.

I can have 95% of the guns I want and I merely needed a psych check, a basic course and wait a month. It was both cheap and useful.

The only thing I can get is that Americans can't understand European reluctance about open\concealed carry, and we Euros will never understand what's so hot in having untrained people carrying guns around. Must be the fabled cultural divide.

>>34572487

The biggest lobby for the longest time in mah place were hunters. Nowadays they're dying off. Difficult to build a gun culture on nothingness.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.