[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milliary Nuclear Transport gets rear ended.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/bCwlV_94kPE

1. Is the shit on top of those MRAPS a newer version of the pic? possibly?

2. Way to fucking go man.

3. Here another video of a Convoy for a closer look at one of the MRAPS
https://youtu.be/sUELRkZj2IU
>>
BTW the OP pic is from 2007.
>>
>>34571355
What is that in your pic? LRAD type device? Those definitely aren't on those vehicles.
Also those are Lenco BearCats, not MRAPs.
>>
>>34571391
That is a side development of the ADS system.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

Called the Silent Guardian.
>>
>>34571400
"Defense contractor Raytheon has developed a smaller version of the ADS, the Silent Guardian. This stripped-down model is primarily marketed for use by law enforcement agencies, the military and other security providers. The system is operated and aimed with a joystick and aiming screen. The device can be used for targets over 250 m away"
>>
>>34571400
I see. Fancier and better than a LRAD. The top of those Bearcats are just turrets for crew served weapons. Source: working in ICBMs
>>
>>34571355
They are lenco bearcats not mraps.

The PT van is tough, a little love tap won't hurt it, it used to happen every once in a while back when i ran convoys but i never did it thank god.
>>
>>34571355
If they were shipping a missile there was nothing to worry about. The weapon bus and warheads is added after inserting it into the silo.

I still wouldn't be concerned if it was actual warheads either.
>>
>>34571405
>>34571400
Cool, my dad worked on the radar for the ADS :)
>>
>>34573184
Nice opsec you little cunt
>>
>>34571355
Fucking lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-213252.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-213252.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>34573203
Theres loads of people that worked on that project, tell me who he is and ill let you fuck my boipucci
>>
man, lex is really getting lax at this
>>
Sorry for being a retard but how do you know it's a missile?
Or is it just because of the level of protection?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.