[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /k/ think of rainbow barrels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-6_grande.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6_grande.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
what does /k/ think of rainbow barrels?
>>
They're a great way to show a mugger that you're a fag before you shoot him.
>>
>>34568662
LOL
>>
Anyone that owns these need to beaten to near death with a mace
>>
>>34568706
*be
>>
>>34568646
>Deals +20% gay damage
>>
>>34568733
>gives the target AIDS
>>
>>34568646
>>34568706
>Stop liking things that I don't like REEEEE

I don't care for them either but jeez you Summer fags like to bitch a lot.
>>
Do ranbows come out of the barrel when fired?
>>
>>34568646
I had no idea they existed and now I want one. I can't wait until a full size gun comes in faggotkote.
>>
>>34568646
If you need a new barrel why not? If you bought a new barrel just for the coating you have brain damage or own a Glock.
>>
alright serious topic. The glock 34 has a cutout that exposes the barrel more than a normal glock. So what is the most aesthetic barrel? Id like to say stainless, it breaks up the black, but does not have the gody look of gold, or the counter strike aesthetic of rainbow
>>
File: 1473670220050.jpg (90KB, 880x513px) Image search: [Google]
1473670220050.jpg
90KB, 880x513px
>>34568810
they shoot skittles
>>
>>34568646

I've always been a fan of golden pistol barrels that show underneath a vented slide, shit's classy.
>>
File: the-man-with-the-golden-gun-10.jpg (35KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the-man-with-the-golden-gun-10.jpg
35KB, 1024x768px
>>34568646
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>34572234
nice lighter
>>
>>34572263
kek, didn't even notice.
>>
>costs more than regular barrel
>never going to see it
>will have to replace more expensive barrel

I just dont get it.
>>
putrid
I like the look of gold TiN barrels on a black gun though.
>>
>>34568788
Why did you quote OP?
>>
>>34568646
/k/ is a progressive board. There is nothing wrong with homosexuals. If you think otherwise, you're on the wrong board, faggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.