[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admiral Gorshkov looks like THAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 16-5190301-71jwhc4-y3a.jpg (196KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
16-5190301-71jwhc4-y3a.jpg
196KB, 1280x853px
Admiral Gorshkov looks like THAT?
>>
>>34561565
Truly an ugly ship

Russia did its people dishonor and shame when the selfish government decided to make their own ship and did not do the better option of buying Chinese. Now the Russian people must regret buying such an ugly ship and does not have enough armaments unlike the superior Chinese ships that has no analog anywhere in the world. Compare this so-called frigate to the great Type 055 of China. This waste of tax only has 16 multipurpose VLS and 32 Anti air VLS with a meager 120km range, while the Type 055 has 128 extra large super VLS. The Type 055 costs far far more cheaper than the Russian frigate. It is a waste of Russian manpower to build such inferior ships, if this so-called frigate meets an LCS in a hot environment, I wouldn't doubt the LCS's capabilities to sink this ship.
>>
Looks pretty standard to me.
>>
Dat 6" gun
>>
vid of admiral grigorivich and essen blowing up mudhuts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GuneHJyPSA
>>
File: Aiden-san the gook carter.jpg (64KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Aiden-san the gook carter.jpg
64KB, 501x585px
>>34561580
>>
>>34561580
ayo russian missiles definitely outrange chinkshit, because chinkshit was reverse-engingeered from the russians, so what are you harping on about really?
>>
>>34561565
Best looking ship since the La Fayette.
>>
>>34561741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2TyT54m23Q
>>
>>34561667
>so what are you harping on about really?
He's clearly making fun of chinkposters who start endless threads about how the US should buy Chinkshit which is somehow better than the Burke.
>>
>>34561911
sheeeit, if anything chinks should compare themselves to streetshitters, in who managed to reverse-engineer the russians better
meanwhile russians can go toe to toe with burgers, since they reverse-engineer them
non-whites are just getting too cheeky recently, do they unironically think they can fuck with the white man?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.