[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Tiger1.png (208KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger1.png
208KB, 1024x774px
Was it autism?
>>
>>34560260
It was A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>34560260
More OCD and poor planning.
>>
>>34560260
Would have been easier to just mount a big gun on a car
>>
German autism and overengineering knows no bounds.
>>
>>34560260
>Hey Hans lets create a Tank so heavy that no bridge can sustain him.
>Also with a complex Gear System made for forced Labour
>And lets make our supply line made of Horses and Charts
>We are the Master Race we gonna win this war in a week.
>>
>>34562120
Germany used trains up until they got to Russia, because they had fucking destroyed almost all of their infrastructure. Shit I'm pretty sure Stalin ordered a couple hundred villages be burned to confuse the Nazis.
>>
>>34562133
Not only in Russia.

See France and Africa.
>>
File: 1387125236_4.jpg (492KB, 2000x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1387125236_4.jpg
492KB, 2000x1385px
>>34560260
Yes.
And the Ausf.B was the last autistic screech of Hitler.
>>
>>34560260
It's German so it's safe to assume it was
>>
>>34562260
>1943
>My Fuhrer the Birdges on the Eastern Front dont support our Heavy Tanks we need to go lighter.
>Hitler Grabs the Project from the General Hands and start drawing more 50mm in the UFP Armor in the Front of the Tank and side skirts of 20mm in both sides.
>Now is good
>>
why do people never take into account how these german heavy tanks had incredibly high efficiency ratios in terms of how many tanks each one knocked out
>>
>>34562260
>you'll never shoot sherman through a fucking building with 128

why live
>>
File: Jagdpanzer VI Jagdpatiger_3.jpg (22KB, 443x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jagdpanzer VI Jagdpatiger_3.jpg
22KB, 443x250px
>>34562510
This tank was pretty shit tho.
>>
>>34562500
No one said it about it efficiency on battle. But they are bad engineered, too Heavy, Terrible for field maintenance and Terrible Mechanic.

Also the K/D ratio is useless, see who won the war.
>>
>>34562500
This is a myth dude. Time to get off the Wehraboo train and join the realm of reality.
>>
>>34561870
They did that too, you know
>>
>>34562500
Plus crew survivability
>>
>>34562531
This, and K/D ratio puts the Brewster Buffalo as the greatest fighter plane ever manufactured by mankind.

The reality of the situation is that the Tiger was only as "effective" as it was because it was on the defensive by the time it was employed.
Every offensive undertaken by Tigers was a massive failure. Too big, too slow. Say what you want about T34s and Shermans, but more numerous, lighter, and faster tanks always beat giant metal boxes. It's literally how the Germans did so well against France.
>>
>>34562510
It's was useless piece of shit, one more time proving that Germans and the most dumb race in the world.

>88 is enough to kill anything
>Hey Hans!!!!Great Ideia!! Let's build a bigger cannon and put it into a Tank!!Yay!!
>This time, NO TURRET!
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (26KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
26KB, 680x447px
>>34562565
I couldn't have said it better.
>>
>>34562565
>The reality of the situation is that the Tiger was only as "effective" as it was because it was on the defensive by the time it was employed.
september 1942?
>>
>>34562548
In addition to the Germans being able to repair battle damage in some battles at night, get them moving again, and fighting the next day.

Happened a lot late in the war on the eastern front.
>>
>>34563400
>Implying you can repair a Tiger in just one night while under fire
>>
>>34560260
Yeah autism and pride, the bigger the better become more important then practical the better for Germans. During the war they knew how effective the T-34/76 so they copied it but did not produced it because it looked a lot like Soviets and it hurt their pride. Late war they realized that German helmets were shit and Soviet helmets were much more petter but they didn't changed that either saying that German helmet was a symbol of theirs. There was a video and evidence on the subject.

I realy like how German helmet looks and Soviet helmets looks realy stupid but in war I would wear the one that saves my life not that one looks good.
>>
>>34560260
Best tank of ww2, I don't see any problems here f am.
>>
>>34563836
>I realy like how German helmet looks and Soviet helmets looks realy stupid
Can your taste get any worse, nigger? I mean you have literal shit taste, nigger. Your entire opinion is just so retarded get it together nigger.
>>
>*BASHES THE FASH*
>>
No. It was a superb weapon. It had a huge kill-ratio and caused absolute mayhem wherever it appeared. Allied troops panicked at the prospect of even one Tiger being in the area. Allied tankers identified every Stug and Panzer IV as a Tiger. It was legendary.
>>
>>34563871
what a weird looking sherman
>>
>>34564840
And in the end the Germans couldn't build enough if them. They over engineered the shit out if that tank. The soviets build more T34 tanks in 4 months than the Germans but tigers over the course of the war.
>>
>>34562133
Russia also used a different rail gauge precisely to make things harder for an invading army.
>>
>>34563871
>finally we only have to deploy 20 times more tanks than the enemy and cut our losses to only 50% per battle! Stalin bless Stalin!
>>
File: panzerivausfh.jpg (194KB, 1048x753px) Image search: [Google]
panzerivausfh.jpg
194KB, 1048x753px
>Tiger 1 had 3 layers of roadwheels
>Armor was flat all around
>Got stuck in mud due to suspension
>88mm had worse penetration than KwK 42 L/70 on Panther tank
>Slow as F U C C
>Ate up fuel

I prefer the Panzer IV H and sometimes the Panther.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.