[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M&P15 Sport II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: mp sport ii.png (182KB, 857x427px) Image search: [Google]
mp sport ii.png
182KB, 857x427px
I just bought one of these for dirt cheap. What should I expect?
>>
>>34555931
the normal AR experience
>>
File: 1488131729670.jpg (152KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1488131729670.jpg
152KB, 1000x998px
>>34555931
Not a HORRIFIC rifle but it wont last more than 25 years. It's the lowest of tiers of ars and will perform just fine for you.

That being said, dont expect anything amazing from it; but it will function just fine.

How cheap is dirt cheap? 600 is their going rate.
>>
>>34555931
It's an AR. That's about all I can say.
A semi automatic centerfire rifle in 5.56mm, It puts rounds where you point it with little recoil.

The M&P15: It's a gun!
>>
>>34555964

I got it because I have a scope on my "premium" AR-15, and I like the idea of having a bare stock rifle with irons that I can use without having to take the scope off or whatever. This will be my secondary AR.
>>
>>34555964
er i meant-
600 is ballpark, as they can go from 400 to 800 depending on the area as it is an extremely commercial rifle.
>>
File: 1475102337210.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475102337210.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>34556014
Buy a few extra bolt heads, firing pins and extractors. Maybe an op rod too and you'll be gold.
>>
>>34555931

Well, you'll be able to put on a sweet optics system and swap out the buttstock, but there's really not much else you can do with it. Overall, not a bad rifle, but not the top-end stuff.

Have fun with it, man!
>>
Does anybody in this thread actually own one?

Are there any modifications I'll have to do to it? The only thing I plan on doing is swapping out the pistol grip to something without the finger nub.
>>
>>34556056
Dude it's a basic AR. It will go bang whenever you pull the trigger. As for any modifications, that's entirely up to you.

We used to sell a shitton of these rifles and only one came back, and that's because the buyer is a fucktard who doesn't know how to clear a double feed malfunction.
>>
File: 1496016715607.png (247KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1496016715607.png
247KB, 500x411px
It works. ARs are all the same shit - you should splurge on the barrel and trigger if you want more accuracy.
>>
>>34556056
You can literally replace or change out any part you want. Most likely first will be the op rod then gas block then extractor... barrel is probably good for 40k rounds.
It's about as basic as you can get.

If it has operating problems bring it back to where you bought it and bitch them out.
>>
>>34556301
>op rod
>>34556033
>op rod

I have owned AR-15's for years and I have never heard of this part. Googling, it seems to be associated with gas piston AR's. Can you explain what you're talking about here? The M&P Sport is a DI rifle.
>>
>>34556348
I'm trying to figure out what the fuck could be mistaken for an op rod on an AR...

Charging handle? Gas tube?
>>
>>34556534
Dragon dildo you fucking normies
>>
How is it in comparison to other premade cheap ARs?
>>
>>34556033
>>34556301
>op rod
Do you mean a gas tube? Why would you want to change that out?
>>
I have a first gen m&p15 and it eats through every type of ammo i try (including steel cased) and has never had a malfunction of any kind. I went for about 1500 rounds without cleaning just to see how it would hold up and still never quit.
If the second gen is anything like the first in terms of reliability... you're golden.
>>
>>34556907
My m&p 2 loves tulammo. It'll cycle anything I put into it
>>
>>34555931
Its a good rifle, ignore the retards saying it is "low tier" or some nonsense. Better quality than the boutique/"some guy in a rented space" AR builders that have shown up in the last few years and a much better deal than the Gucci/mall ninja rifles

Basically, unless you are doing competitive shooting or are a rich collector, the MP15 or Ruger AR will be perfect for about 99% of buyers.
>>
>>34556743
>Dragon dildo you fucking normies

Drop trou and grab ankles, fag, my op rod is ready for an ejection.
>>
had mine for a year and a half now and I've never had a single stoppage, jam, stove-pipe, or anything. Put around 1,000, maybe 1,200 rounds through it, including steel case.

imo its a damn good AR for the price.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.